Bills feels thread

i can't take it anymore bros. this organization is a train reck. pegula is one of the worst owners in the league. every team he runs is bottom tier trash.

It made me laugh really hard when you faggots were celebrating him buying the team just because he runs the Sabres, apparently forgetting that the Sabres fucking blow too.

shouldn't have built your stadium on a literal indian burial ground. have you not watched the poltergiest?

LMAO who the fuck even lives in Buffalo just root for the Giants nigga

You could be a Chargers fan. It could be worse

boldin was a 4/5 option at best.

>Bills feels thread
>every team he runs is bottom tier trash.
Haven't the bills been just slightly above bottom tier trash since...I dunno, the Mario Williams trade? Seems they're they're always 5-9 wins every season which is not quite a top 5 pick position. Then they make life difficult for themselves with things like the Sammy Watkins draft pick

It's amazing how consistently below average that franchise has been for like 15 years. At least with the Browns it's just a total shitshow of failure and you don't have to waste your time pretending they can be good, but the Bills are almost never completely bad, they're just never good either

There's no razors this year I swear

I can. this schadenfreude is delicious
t. New England.

I moved out of Buffalo in 2005 (for Phoenix). The rest of these fagots don't get it. Being from Buffalo is a way of life. I'll be a Sabre's and Bills fan the rest of my life. I remember 10+ years of playoff futility between Ferguson and OJ and Kelly. I remember the 0- 70's against don shula's dolphins. I remember Kelly, Thomas and Reed, I remember the 4 superbowls. I remember "no goal". And I remember the crap the bills have been since RWJ ran Butler and Philips out of town.

As for OP, No true bills fan would give up after some bullshit 17 years of no playoffs. This team has been worse for longer periods. Granted they stumbled into the playoffs a few times in the 70's and 80's but in the grand scheme of things they were basically hopeless before kelly. Fuck you and your weak assed pussy assed non-fandom.

fucking millennials.

RAMSFAG HERE...THANKS FOR SAMMY!

Lmao, you would had killed yourself in the 90's bitch nigger.

>mfw we will never have Sup Forums during 90's football

Buffalo is not relevant as a city that's why they suck, I'd rather watch a team in toronto

very true. not even consistently terrible, just consistently mediocre. the bills have two winning seasons since the turn of the century, and yet they've won 6+ games per season in the same stretch of time

i forgot some words, meant won 6+ games in 14/17 seasons since 2000

you do know there is a reason why you are called the razorcakes right?

At the height of your heyday you lost 4 super bowls in a row. why are you so mad still?

you guys havent been good since u lost aj tarpley

>the bills are the only nfl team actually located in ny

really fires the brain cells

Being a Bills fan is great. If they ever do go to the owl again, you know they'll lose too. Still love 'em. Imagine being from Dallas or some gay shit, rooting for a team that has nothing to reach for.

Buffalo/WNY is actually the best place to live in New York State though.