This man was better than Brady in every way

This man was better than Brady in every way.

Better backside accuracy. Better ambidextrous percentage. Better touchdowns after bye week rating. Better rings. Better man.

5 (five)

>HGH
>sexual assault

> better rings
> beat the extremely weak bears
> 2nd ring defense dragged him kicking and screaming across the finish line.
Sorry sweetie but Brady is goat. Brady's last 2 rings are some of the greatest games I've ever seen.

This

he also experienced the worst super bowl loss in the history of the game

FIVE (5)

>better rings
>beating the shitty bear
>getting btfo by seahawk
>the same team brady btfo in sb49
>win sb 50 by doing absolutely nothing while the defensive scored more points than him

Better than brady
>beating the greatest show on turf TWICE (rams, and Atalanta since they have similar stat to the 2000's rams)
>the seahawk game
Ayyyy

delet this

He also got outplayed by fucking Rax "Dragon" Grissman in the superbowl and completely disappeared whenever the postseason would roll around.

The goal of every NFL team is to win the superbowl not to beat the Jaguars 52-3 twice a year for a decade.

Quite honestly this

The Dragon sleeps.

Fuck off.

Let me start by saying I fucking HATE Brady, but Peyton was such a fucking choker in the playoffs. Romo was literally statistically a better playoff QB than Peyton. Peyton could make the playoffs every year, but once he was there, dude was absolute garbage and could only win championships when his defense carried him.

Brady was carried by his defense 3 times, but the last 2 championships was all him.

The Manning/Brady argument is over. Brady is better.

>Better ambidextrous percentage

Fuck it coach, I'm goin deep!

>The goal of every NFL team is to win the superbowl
That sounds nice but is quite obviously not true if you look around the league. Peyton probably wanted to win early in his career but he realized the Clots had a draft-a-QB-okay-we're-done-now mentality (that still exists today) and said fuck it I want all the moneys instead. And now he's got 30% more career salary over the next highest guy, not even counting his shilling the worst pizza on earth bucks

Peyton "Throw receivers into harm for that sweet chicken parm" Manning

He will forever be the best at pulling One an dones

>brady had nothing to do with the earlier sb wins
>the defense and the kicker went field goal range by themselves

Also a master of stat padding near the endzone

>le qb vs qb meme
>never on the field at the same time
>both have different receivers, coaches, and playbooks

But how shiny are his fingers?

He was also late in a lot of throws, which left his receivers out to dry. If Dallas Clark was found dead one day, no one would be surprised.

>tfw I can't ever forget that horrible nightmare

>better man
>better ingredients
>better pizza
Papa johns

>Better backside accuracy.

This will never be erased

One of the most entertaining players ever for that sole reason

A lot of QBs are better than Brady. If Brady wasn't drafted by Belichick and the Pats I'm pretty sure, noone would know him today. And I'm pretty sure both Belichick and Brady know it. That's why he's so good. He's reliable and he subordinates himself - that are his biggest strengths; he's just doing what his coach wants him to do, and his ability to handle stress is outstanding.
Would he be able to carry a shitty team to the SB like Payton, Rodgers or Luck did? He doesn't for sure. Is he as talented as a lot of other QBs in the league are? There's a reason he was drafted in the 6th round.
A lot of QBs are better than Brady, but he's Belichick's QB, playing in Belichicks team and doing exactly what Belichick wants him to do - that's why he owns five rings.

>No QB sneak

no, john elway did, ironically.

>ambidextrous percentage

what

neither can he

same with Austin Collie and Wes Welker

Go deep rax, go deep

post the one with the flying Lombardi

Manning wasn't even in the league for 49ers/Broncos or Bears/Patriots

>25/38
>247 yards
>1 TD
>1 INT
>81.8 rating
This somehow was MVP caliber

never mind that Vinatieri outscored Peyton over those 3 playoff games

>Better man.

This is the only true statement in OP's post. Only a contrarian would argue that he was a better QB than Brady, but as a likeable person he's leaps and bounds above him.

that post made feel disgraced for having Irish heritage, and you should feel bad for smearing a good old Catholic Irish lad like Brady instead of that filthy Protestant.
>inb4 ethnic slur barrage

>*drops first snap in the super bowl*

When was the last time Brady was this generous?

every time he fulfills kids' dreams with Best Buddies

the only thing he was better at is throwing interceptions

le one and done man

Plus he won owls with TWO teams. Most impressive stat in NFL history.

He was shit at winning when it mattered tho and winning is kinda the whole point of sports.

better at getting blown the fuck out by Fernando Tatis

my goodness

>top 5 stat padders all time
1. Peyton Manning
2. Oscar Robertson
3. Wilt Chamberlain
4. LeBron James
5. Russel Westbrook

>no Drew Brees

When people say Manning is better than Brady do they ignore his shit Superbowl performances?

>Pete Carol wins then decides to let pats have it
>Atlanta wins then decides to let pats have it
Maybe one of these days they can win instead of that hack Brady being handed freebies.

>scores 30 points in a game
>defense gives up 45

And had one of the absolute worst QB performances in an Owl. Second only to Big Ben.

Yes, it was worse than Dilfer's.

bump for truth

Rex Grossman

He remembers every play he's ever ran.

This isn't even that special. A normal tip is around 20 percent. So he rounded it up, big deal.
If it was 1000 dollars or something then it would be notable.