ITS OVER. New BREXIT Polls: Remain leading again

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 45% (+3)
Leave: 42% (-3)
(via Survation, phone / 17 - 18 Jun)

twitter.com/britainelects/status/744263099595755520

This neonazi cunt did it, he ruined the election by acting like a goddamn nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-17/first-brexit-poll-after-jo-cox-death-reveals-stunning-result
youtube.com/watch?v=f2ivub38kOI
twitter.com/britainelects
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=qPoNt2oH-yg
twitter.com/britainelects/status/744273560265449474
youtube.com/watch?v=anar9vIGGiY
youtube.com/watch?v=LbTxfN8d2CI
rt.com/uk/347089-ukip-poster-refugees-nazis/
rt.com/uk/347259-jo-cox-murder-mair/
twitter.com/britainelects/status/744278565546524673
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blatant false flag seems to be working.

The dream is over lads.

>remain kikes sacrifice a woman for their jew gold
>toothless harry potter fucks fall for it

as it was prophesied

So if they don't leave it's over right, I read that there's 1 millions turkroaches that will flood the UK if turkey gets into the EU

There's no where to go.

There's no country left untouched. Where can I flee? Where can I be safe from these marxists? We will be torn down, our rights extinguished, and our wealth distributed to the meek.

It's over

Other polls that came out had Leave up by almost 20%

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-17/first-brexit-poll-after-jo-cox-death-reveals-stunning-result

Nice try Shit Reddit Says

P O S T C O M M U N I S T E U R O P E

Only one thing left to do I suppose...

Off to Syria I go

youtube.com/watch?v=f2ivub38kOI

new zeland

Of the last ~12 polls I saw, remain was up in 3. One put "undecided" voters at a 2:1 for remain so it was literally rigged in the methodology and even then it was like remain +5 or such

It's still happening lads, just keep convincing your families and the other lads that England needs to be free so it can run itself again

I used to dream. Not anymore pol, not anymore.

Then there's the whole fucking vigil/funeral on her damn birthday THE DAY BEFORE the referendum.

It really is fucked.

They'll ramp up the waterworks the night before, really lay it on thick so its fresh in peoples minds.

Not rigged, just using the fact that undecideds tend to go for the status quo.

Was hoping the uk would un cuck itself, guess that over now.....

the BritainElect account said there will be one more poll today and one tomorrow:
twitter.com/britainelects

They will be the first ones where people were asked after the incident.

I don't think it's over yet.
This is only one poll. There's still more to go.

>Remain leading again.

Every funeral I have ever attended has been a few days at most after the person's death. They are clearly playing politics with the woman's death and any protests will be rebuffed with "muh birthday." Absolutely disgusting.

She can't keep getting away with it.

Most Marxists oppose the EU though, its constitution commits it to capitalism.

But seriously, I'm already a depressed shut in so I already have nothing to look forward to

The EU is doomed with or without Brexit,if we can't achieve it politically it will happen violently, People all over Europe are getting sick of this shitty union

>This neonazi cunt did it, he ruined the election by acting like a goddamn nigger.

kek, classy stormie.

Ok guys, there is just one way... one of you bongs has to kill nuttall or farage while yelling something pro eu

>Violently
You can't even get ahold of a spoon, you won't do shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_effect

>The Bradley effect (less commonly the Wilder effect)[1][2] is a theory concerning observed discrepancies between voter opinion polls and election outcomes in some United States government elections where a white candidate and a non-white candidate run against each other.[3][4][5] The theory proposes that some voters who intend to vote for the white candidate would nonetheless tell pollsters that they are undecided or likely to vote for the non-white candidate. It was named after Los Angeles Mayor Tom Bradley, an African-American who lost the 1982 California governor's race despite being ahead in voter polls going into the elections.[6]

>The Bradley effect posits that the inaccurate polls were skewed by the phenomenon of social desirability bias.[7][8] Specifically, some white voters give inaccurate polling responses for fear that, by stating their true preference, they will open themselves to criticism of racial motivation. Members of the public may feel under pressure to provide an answer that is deemed to be more publicly acceptable, or 'politically correct'.

>[...]

He clearly wanted Brexit to fail

The question is why. Money? Fame? We'll never know.

what makes you think the bradley effect applies here?

Its not about being white or the other one being a basketball american.
In the end people are risk averse and afraid, and now people tell them if you vote LEAVE the UK will turn into adolf hitler.

>Leavers too depressed to be answering polls shortly after her death
>Remainians get excited and jump to the polls hoping that their cause profits from her death

Nah, I'm not scared yet.

This is called the shy tory effect in the uk. Pretty much cancelled out due to the cox murder, getting more labour voters out.

lol nah

All these faggot defeatists in this thread wallowing in self-pity

Weak and feeble

youtube.com/watch?v=qPoNt2oH-yg

I'm extrapolating, obviously. The underlying motivation of the Bradley effect is to be perceived as holding the "correct" social views. It is easy to imagine that poll respondents may deem it politically correct to answer "Remain", while secretly planning to vote "Leave".

I've always said neo-nazis were the worst thing that could have possibly ever happened to the right.

I wonder if Soviet spies ever promoted them.

Someone needs to go all Jack Ruby on Mairs' arse.

fucking cunts

Polls of the last election were skewed by the so-called 'shy tory' effect, whereby Tory voters were less likely to reveal that they were voting Tory.

Considering all the stigma surrounding voting Leave and accusations of racism, xenophobia and now this death I really reckon we're going to see a similar difference in the final votes

Sure, Leave may have an overwhelming presence on the internet (where it's completely anonymous) but you just know that there must be Leave voters who don't want to admit it.
At least, I hope.

Now i know how moderate muslims feel :^)

lol it's just proof that the EU is nothing more than what the USSR was

a contest to see who can fuck over whom the fastest.

And here is the second poll:
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42% (+3)
Leave: 44% (-2)
(via YouGov, online / 15 - 16 Jun)
Chgs. from 12 - 13 Jun
twitter.com/britainelects/status/744273560265449474

don't panic, remain have always been slightly ahead on the phone polls. there is also quite a high chance that the majority of undecided people simply will abstain

people have said from the beginning that the leave campaign are more committed to their side of the referendum, and therefore more likely to vote. the worst thing this attack could do for the leave campaigners is to cause them to lose their courage.

do not let this weaken your resolve. have faith, and vote. and then we will get our sovereignty

poor peaceful mooslims
youtube.com/watch?v=anar9vIGGiY

Exactly, I believe in the 2020's throughout Europe you will see armed uprisings. All this is, the elections are the last attempt to solve this peacefully.

silence burger or prepare to face my steel

And here I was thinking a 3% gap isn't insurmountable.

>thought I saw serrations
>is actually pixelization

Brexit will happen and Trump will get elected what are you fanny's worrying about? it could be no other way.

Spare the rod, spoil the child, have at you!

wew lad lets not get crazy, it's already a formidable weapon, serrations would make it a tool of mass destruction far too powerful for any man to handle.

The EU is all about entrenching markets and capitalism and aggressivlely expands and sucks the life out of the southern countries, hardly like the USSR

The problem is that this was all before the MK Ultra false flag and ensuing psy-ops.

Good. A Brexit would trigger a bank run and the government would need to pass an emergency budget that would fail a vote in Parliament, throwing the UK into complete chaos. We will literally end up like Greece with capital controls if we vote Leave.

There is not a single Tory who is serious about bringing immigration down. Non-EU immigration is above EU migration at this point so leaving wouldn't fix that.

Why do you want to leave anyway? EU regulations? Nigger please, knock down some of our own retarded regulations then we will talk. Anyone with experience in setting up a business in this country knows things like abusive business rates, health and safety bullshit and a complex tax code + an unforgiving HMRC are far more damaging than some law passed in Brussels about the size of bananas.

Video should include a descriptive caption of what takbir means, for normies.

Good shout though.

Aren't you limey cunts supposed to bin such deadly weapons?

Shut up Ali

Things aren't looking good, there's a massive swing occurring towards remain on Facebook.

The In's Facebook page consistently grew at around 15% new page likes for months while Leave was around 30%. Leave has fallen sharply to 15% while In's has exploded to 60% (and still rising).

Someone on here just needs to kill a far right minister, say he was with the left as loudly as possible, and an hero. Only way to save the vote at this point

Your spouting a shitload of bollocks m8,

>End up like Greece
Srsly nigga?

I know that we lost our momentum and it's pretty much game over, but stop being a cunt about it.

Serves you right! Shouldn't have assassinated that poor woman, you neo-nazi trash!

You deserve what you get Brittan. You raised a whole generation of cucks over a sustrained period of apathy, you had no reason to expect the monster that you created wouldn't stick to form and vote for all of you to be slaves.

You a nothing but a cautionary tale to civilised countries about the dangers of unrestrained leftism. Enjoy living under the Soviet Union mk 2.

Yeah, lets talk in one week.
I was hoping for LEAVE, but it aint gonna happen.

That murder sure seems convenient. The timing, the ability to play it up all day before the vote, the instant media reaction, the "Britain first!" lie...

Whole thing feels choreographed.

I'm voting in.

I don't want the country in the hands of people like the cunt who killed Jo Cox.

This is what you racist fuckers deserve for murdering Jo, just because she had different opinions.

Because it is.

>Whole thing feels choreographed.
What this guy said:
Never underestimate the retardation of neonazis.

Good. I really hope this will be the year where all hope is lost. Where there was a chance, but it failed, forever. Brexit is defeated, and Trump is defeated dealing a deathblow to nationalism forever.

You faggots need to realize that your countries do not belong to you, they don't even exit, your race will slowly die and society will continue to devolve and this will not be stopped.

I want my dystopian cyberpunk future with localized race wars and cybercrime. I want to fight the New World Order in all of it's glory and I want leftist faggots to live to see the future they chose.

Dear god a stick.....with a pointy end,All life on this planet could be wiped out instantly if it were to fall into the wrong hands.

I was talking to some guy at work the other day about this and I think he's right.
The undecided voters will turn up and vote to remain because they will have nothing to lose by doing so.
Whatever, I'm off to the US in a few months.

1 post by this ID.

Come to rub it in? Cuck?

>Blatant false flag seems to be working.

We had a false flag in the US that seems to be making waves, too.

Shit sucks.

yep, that confirms it

Jo Cx got assassinated by MI5.

youtube.com/watch?v=LbTxfN8d2CI

This song will cheer you right back up, lads.

It wasn't even the whole "Death to traitors, freedom for Britain", since the "Britain first" false flag didn't have much of an effect on anyone.

It was that uncharastirecally even RT started to shill for Bremain:

rt.com/uk/347089-ukip-poster-refugees-nazis/
rt.com/uk/347259-jo-cox-murder-mair/

It was the only media really for Brexit since it became a thing. Probably because Russia was angry at the EU sanctions.

I think the channel turning to Bremain shills is enough to swing the remaining few % that IN needs for a sure win.

There is 5 days left. Still enough time to take back the lead. The official leave/remain campaigns are still suspended, meaning that it's up to are Nige and Leave to talk people out of Remain.

And the third poll, also gains for REMAIN:
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 44% (+2)
Leave: 43% (-1)
(via YouGov, online / 16 - 17 Jun)
Chgs. from 15 - 16 Jun
twitter.com/britainelects/status/744278565546524673

Three polls, all after the killing and all have gains for REMAIN.
Its not some coincidence, its a trend.

Some hero on Sup Forums needs to pull another false flag if the vote is to have any luck.

Keep our home fires burning.
Remember lads we made the Spitfire.

Texas bitch

It's obvious Mair wanted Brexit to fail

But the real question is "why"?

>half mexican

This one false flag is not going to be enough to throw the referendum. There's going to be another one.
There's going to be another one and this one is going to hit the feel strings so hard people will abandon Brexit like a sinking ship.

We're doomed.

>Brazil will still be the gooch of the world

PLS KILL ME

Banned in Germany.

>JUST!

>Then there's the whole fucking vigil/funeral on her damn birthday THE DAY BEFORE the referendum.

You have to be fucking shitting me...

How THE FUCK do they get away with something so glaringly obvious???

Anyway, it's over. That's it.

RIP Britain. Don't worry though, we're right behind you marching into the Abyss.

We need to build a space station to live on while the rest of the population resides on their ruined Earth.

The ministry of happiness is real

This
Also pledge your allegiance to ISIS on twitter right before doing so, shouting ALAHU ACKBAR as you kill them. Then make sure you say "Britain is ours" in the interview.

That's the only way you faggots are going to win this vote now.

Democracy is a joke.

Remember, the house always wins. Those in charge will always do their best to ensure that they remain in charge.

>dat knife

Japan is a fine place. Too bad they're highly xenophobic

FUCKING JEWISH FALSE FLAGS

Dear God that's fucking painful!

You're lucky your government saved your ears from that nightmare.

Anyone who doesn't think that assassination was a bilderberg plot is delusional.

>Random nutter kills pro-EU pro-rapefugee politician whose birthday is 1 day before the referendum.

The optics are AMAZING. The headlines are AMAZING.

Remain couldn't in their wildest dreams receive a bigger push than this.

And that's why it's fishy as twat.

I've always been deeply skeptical of the MK Ultra / government programming citizens shit, but this really made me a believer.

There's no way this guy wasn't programmed to do this.

BREXIT better fucking happen. All of Europe is counting on it!

>All these faggot defeatists in this thread wallowing in self-pity
Or just paid shills trying to foment concern and defeatism.

Fight and vote, its not about winning its about fighting. That should be the case with everything.