Do you dumbasses truly, TRULY believe that Donald FUCKING TRUMP is fit to be our fucking president? Really...

Do you dumbasses truly, TRULY believe that Donald FUCKING TRUMP is fit to be our fucking president? Really? Please tell me I'm being trolled.

No president in the last couple decades has been fit to be president

who do you think is better

>obama
>clinton
literally anybody else

Are you SERIOUSLY TRULY INDEED YEE VERILY LEGITIMATELY COMPLETELY TOTALLY ONE HUNDRED PERCENT serious? TRULY?!?

Clinton? The scandal magnet who couldn't even handle classified information safely? Unless she gets pardoned she might even go to jail. At a minimum she should never be allowed near classified shit ever again. I wouldn't want her protecting national fucking security.

>falling for faux news memes

What part do you think is a meme? The part where Hillary had clasified information in a private server? Or the part where Hillary deleted 30,000 emails for no reason?
Pro tip: those aren't memes. They are violations of security.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME I JUST CANT

>I'm being trolled
>I'm trolled
>I troll
Got ya you son of a bitch

>the fbi is only ironically investigating her

What makes Hillary more fit?

SHE HAS A VAGINA! DUH!

I trust Shilldog more than Dump tbqh pham.

Of course you do, you listen to globalist shill media

My thing is that if Trump does something stupid, he'll brag about it, but if Hillary does something stupid, she'll cover it up and pretend it never happened, even if it leads to people dying.

Right now I would vote for a ham sandwich over Hillary.

Trump at least won't keep importing death and pestilence from Syria and will close the border so Mexiroaches can't enter.

>obama
>clinton
Like he said, no president in the last few decades has been fit to be president.

Media has been shilling for Trump more than anybody. They've probably given him over a billion dollars worth of publicity for free.

trust her with what ?

You're not being trolled.
What "fit for" entails to a non-American is just a lot different from what it is to an American.

He seems like a guy that'd at least keep his face out of the blender that is the middle east.

Trump is the only candidate on either side that was willing to run on a staunch "strong borders" policy. By that measure alone he was the only candidate worthy of being President in my estimation.

^^^ This dumbass is voting for Clintoon.
Let's all point at him and laugh.

emotional a-shill.

my penis

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!
>I CAN'T EVEN
>JUST

>the media is infallible, invincible, and impossible to be played by an übermensch

ARE

YEW

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

KANGZ

Get the fuck out of here, you fucking newfag normalfuck.

obama's strategy in iraq led to the formation of isis.

No idea why there isn't more accountability on the democrats and the "leave immediately" crowd, and the journalists/mass public for the huge support of this idea, because it's just massively shat on us.

Also, imagine being stupid enough to think somebody like Clinton is more fit than Trump - so unbelievably dishonest, and her history is horrible.

I can guess you're the 16 year old fedora atheist from Sup Forums and reddit that's just come across here for the first time. "You're fucking kidding me".

You don't have a clue :^)

WUZ

0 replies to this post.
Where the Jews at?

I don't really like Trump to be honest. But I'll be damned if fucking Hillary leads this country.

Yes, yes I do.

KANGZ

>40 replies
>3 posts by this id