Ethnically turkish

>ethnically turkish

Can someone explain this meme to me? Do some people here seriously think there's a Turkish ethnicity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YqOyCe_C-R0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Turkic_dynasties_and_countries
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>turks unironically deny a well researched genocide
is there anything else you need to know about the turkish mindset?

*sniff sniff*
I smell an Armenian in my thread.

An ethnic group or ethnicity is a category of people who identify with each other based on common language, ancestral, social, cultural, or national experiences.[1][2] Unlike most other social groups, ethnicity is primarily an inherited status. Membership of an ethnic group tends to be defined by a shared cultural heritage, ancestry, origin myth, history, homeland, language or dialect, symbolic systems such as religion, mythology and ritual, cuisine, dressing style, art, and physical appearance.
Ethnic groups, derived from the same historical founder population, often continue to speak related languages and share a similar gene pool, and may be grouped as ethno-linguistic groups (e.g. Iranian peoples, Slavic peoples, Bantu peoples, Turkic peoples, Austronesian peoples, Nilotic peoples, etc.) By way of language shift, acculturation, adoption and religious conversion, it is possible for some individuals or groups to leave one ethnic group and become part of another (except for ethnic groups emphasizing racial purity as a key membership criterion).

>Do some people here seriously think there's a Turkish ethnicity?
Yes.

t*rks are subhuman and need go back to central asia anyway.

they are a cross of mongols and cockroaches.

So uh.. I suppose niggers and Europeans are the same ethnicity because they speak the same language.

Your wiki quote means shit

Depending on your concept, yes... the definition of the word allows such an interpretation.

Salakmisin olum?

I'd say lineage stretching a thousand years or two.

stop shitposting and go work on bannerlord you dumb roach

>migration is a new pehnomenon
Sup Forums is dumb as shit

>that comic
>this is how turks actually see themselves

It's almost funny in a really pathetic sort of way.

SHOO SHOO DISGUSTING K*RD

DEFOL DEFOL IGRENC KüRRRTTTTT

KOME EZAN I TEKBIRI
KOM MEVLUT I YASINI
ALLAHU EKBER
SLAVA BIH I ALLAHU

T*rks are mudslime subhumans from Central Asia

We will take care of them soon
BİJİ KURDİSTAN

shoo shoo k*rtroach

Bak sunu izle, sacmalamana gerek kalmasin.

youtube.com/watch?v=YqOyCe_C-R0

>turks calling other people roaches

Wow, I've seen it all.

Sen sus lan köylü

Fuck off you cunt. If you want to debate lowering the number from a thousand then no problem but don't act like some black people who got here in the 50s will give birth to an "ethnic" Englishman.

Nice map of the radiation effects when you get nuked by US and Russia, Turkroach.

Btw, did I mention that US is supporting Kurds, and not subhuman Turkshits?

Right. It's a species not an ethnicity.

Silence you slave.

Ask the embassy

What I'm wondering is, why is the roach meme being forced even though you never get a reaction from Turkish posters?

You mean genetically? No. Asian raiders absorbed by the indigenous anatolian people that inhabited Asia Minor.

>projecting this hard

This desu
Turks are as turkic as Brits are germanic

Around raid, turkroach never relax

We don't need a reaction from Turks to laugh about them

Project what? Asia Minor was empty and then the Turks came along?

>what are anachromisms?
Genetics shifts can be observed throughout all of Central Asian in all the Turkic people.
Also, it's Turkic tradition to spare the males that haven't reached a certain height yet and raise them as their own instead. Such practices, amongst others, such as trading kids with neighbouring populations, are conitnous cycles...
tl;dr: Eurasia is one landmass and people were mobile.

You got BTFO, not us.

>white Turks like OPs pic are Anatolian Greek rapebabies that were born with mostly white genes

>us

who? germans? asia minor?

turk, if you are so nationalist and love turkey so much, the what the actuall FUCK are you doing in Germany?

for real turkish nationaists, you are just a coward who run away from his country with first sight of any hardship

Is that guy a Ghost Buster?

You mean you genocided everybody in your path? Women, old people, kids.... and you replaced everybody?
Will Erdogan go on a temper tantrum again?

She's Turkish.

i'd smash

Actually Russian.

>malmö

Whether they are descended mostly from Mehmet my son's Balkan harem or full blown mudslimes, they are united by their common roach behavior.

A reactiob like this?

#Turkishnesssofragile

By that definition everyone's a rapebaby.
Turkas are Turkic and ''own'' the complete significance of the Turkic people, deal with it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Turkic_dynasties_and_countries
Implying I ask anyone.

Obviously you still live.

>morocco isn't the one wearing the fez
Whoever made this pic is retarded

Always funny to see white wannabe Turks using Kurds as scapegoats for all negative stereotypes they got and to whitewash themselves

Who are you trying to fool here canim?

>turkish women

I thought i was BTFO

He's probably a Kurd

6/7 roman, 1/7 turkic.

There you have it.

Those aren't Turkish.

There is...

>turkish women

All turkish women here look like this.

A FUGGIN ROACH!

Eh... i gotta agree with them. She has an amazing body, but that face... its like someone grabbed a 6 year old face and placed it on an adults body, it creeps me out more than make me want to bang it. Too much neotony and asymmetry.

All Christian men here look like this.

Turks will forever be a shitty country nobody takes seriously because :

>they're shit at science
>they're shit at warfare
>they're shitskins
>they follow the pedo warlord muhammad the goat pimp

You only ever achieved greatness because you let greeks and armenians deal with important stuff like economics and kidnapped slavs and other europeans you brainwashed by kidnapping them when they were children to do warfare.
>muh jannisaries

KAZAKH

>All turkish women here look like this.
Makes them German now doesnt it?

I'd fuck that roach

>She has an amazing body, but that face

Her face is cute, but her body is low T.

from: white who has genocided countless people and refuses to acknowledge his genocide in hiroshima and nagasaki

makes sense. white men wouldn't want to live in roachland.

bs. somebody posted a poll. 1/5 of new generation germany turks wear hijab.

well that stopped being cute fast.

Makes sense. White Turks wouldn't lay bricks in Germany.

this

FUCKING SAVED
TOP KEK

kek'd hard m80

This is a Kurd.

How can any white woman be a proud national of a Muslim country?

What are we going to do about Turkey? We can't just allow them to hold on to proper Greek lands. I say that they control Anatolia is enough, and Constantinople should be ethnically changed into Greek again.

We can do this after the Greeks stop being lazy shits.

Damn...

well no.

obviously you don't, pussy coward

i knew turks are spineless bitches, thank you for once again confirming this to me

>I have zero knowledge on history whatsoever
OK you subhuman nobody

>touched

she is impure now

>turkish
calls someone subhuman

Look snubbles, a pedo.

I want to protect this roach and give her the western Degeneration.

Tbh, Turks can be pretty based if nominally Muslim or non Muslim. But then again I met very few Turks.

The funny thing is that eastern Turks call the inhabitants of western Turkey Byzantines. Hahahaha they must suspect something.

Convert them back to Christianity and they'll be pretty based.

god she's so small. i love it.

>ywn bury your dick inside her

No? Where did you hear this, rofl. I think you mean some Islamist goatfuckers from the east call western Turks "Greek bastards"

sure mate

Leave it to the burger to know shit about roaches.

To hate the roaches is to know them. There's a good reason the only two countries on this planet that likes Turkey is Azerbaijan and Pakistan.

Kazakhs are an example of predominantly turkic.

It probably was a Turk. What you expect?

It's someone who's not an Estonian like the grill in your pic for a start

BIJI TURDISTAN

why is she doing the devil horns?

Check em

This whole thread...wew...

Roleplaying autism

>why is she doing the devil horns?

She's making her hand look like a wolf. The wolf is the national animal of Turks