Why are so many Black people gay? I thought being gay was only a White thing

Why are so many Black people gay? I thought being gay was only a White thing.
gallup.com/poll/158066/special-report-adults-identify-lgbt.aspx

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same_gender_loving
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So many niggas on the DL because blacks are animals who will fuck anything.

farting on a guy is funny

Why are so many americans gay?

prison = no women = gay butt sex

shit if a brotha got a booty like dat id hit it 2

My new girlfriend is bi. She's totally up for having another girl in bed with us. I'm absolutely loving it.

Just thought you should know.

Because primates.

>0-50% are gay

that doofus jaden has quite a cute gf

If something sounds too good to be true, that's probably because it is.

My GF has floated the threesome idea, but she's wife-tier and it seems pretty haram and likely to lead to problems in the long run in exchange for muh dick

I'm gay and I find blacks repulsive.

Only Indians are more disgusting.

live in charlotte, work in atlanta often

Can confirm that its a topic of discussion, why are there so many gay blacks?

Its amazing to see numbers that indicate this is real.

We believe you, friend.

What do you think happens when a bunch of blacks spend countless hours together? You know that's what they do. They move, eat etc in packs..
Even your pic is an evidence

Mine would literally murder me if I fucked another girl, but she says she's totally up for fucking one together.

This. They have to muh dick everything

we must stop breeding hehehe death to merica

Seriously. Hadn't been laid for 6 years until I met her a couple of months ago. Be happy for me.

>So many niggas on the DL because men are animals who will fuck anything.

Fixed

>few month ago

A refugee? Not hating, just curious

No, we're both white Scots.

>Why are so many Black people gay?
Have you seen their women? Might as well fuck a dude at that point.

>implying most of those answer weren't joke answers anyway

I mean is fucking middle school

>we're both white Scots.

Great, two bearded cunts.

>She's totally up for having another girl in bed with us
They say that at first but when it comes down to it she'll throw a hissy fit and force you to blue ball yourself by only choosing her. You can only have threeways with random whores

>my new gf has a mental disorder that i hope to exploit for sexual satisfaction
your relationship will end with you in pain

Squad ready

take aim....

Those 3 with smith were all born male btw. He is taking trap king to a new level

nice digits friend

They call it Same Gender Loving, Gay is for white devils.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same_gender_loving

FIRE

>born male
so you mean they are all males

The statistics are for women, every women I grew up with in this town turned out to be "gay". It's super weird and concerning.

Also the new "in" thing is to be anything but straight. Its a fad that hopefully dies soon.

LGBT is a trend now. Don't take fads seriously.

She's super jealous so maybe.

But still, I'm getting so much ass. Balls deep in her like 5 times a day. Amazing, honestly.

simpla! gthey are out of black rule. if yu try near me you will be necking and not brething soon

Yeah. But there trans/cross dressees

Yeah Black women are so masculine. Look how masculine this woman is.

I thought they were girls

Jaden is a trap king

what must will be thinking

5 times a day. What are you a unemployed degenerate? How long have you dated? If she wants sex that much she was also a big slut before you were the only guy dumb enough to date her.

Homosexuality is a government conspiracy to keep undesirable groups from reproducing.

It's why abortion clinics exist in every single black neighborhood, and it's also why the black population remains at a stagnant 12% with no projected growth in the future.

oh man all sevens is coming; hitler believed the number 7 had great power

let's hope it names the jew

ayy based nigger

i like yall

Nah we both work, I just have like 6 years of backed up cum to spend, so give her a good seeing to constantly. And probably, but I honestly don't even care. Balls. Deep.

Mfw you knock her up and get child cucked in the next few months

the get is coming, possibly in a matter of days

take shelter my brothers

a big majority of blacks end up in prison, where they are exposed to a lot of gay butt sex

The get will be mine.

She's infertile. She's also cool with me being a total fascist and whatever. It's pretty great. I'm pretty happy for the first time in ages. Stop trying to bring me down. Balls deep man, balls deep.

i'm betting it will be wasted

>wife tier
>infertile

lol maybe concubine tier

Being infertle dosnt = completly unable to have children in some cases depending on the reason. She really is a post op trans and your being lied to.

im pretty sure he'd know if he was fucking an inverted penis

Also this desu.

maybe not if his dick used to be bigger than his is now

>She's super jealous so maybe.
So enjoy it whilst it lasts and don't burn it on an off chance of "muh dik". If she's a quality woman you should marry her and save Scotland by having four kids. Call your first son Duncan too.

He was a virgin before and is a autist

It's a bit early to be thinking of that.

She definitely isn't.

She might not be a perfect virginal Aryan waifu, but she's mine. My little half pint of redhead bisexual. It's great, seriously.

Because black women look like men so it really isn't that much of a change

Nah I used to get laid all the time in highschool, then became a bit of a shut in and never got laid for 6 years. And not autistic, just drunk and cringy as fuck.

nah not even an autistic virgin could be that retarded

Red head. Bi. Sounds degeberate. Yeah hope you enjoy the next few months before she dumps your ass for another scumbag. All the bi girls i have ever known *4* go through guys like hotcakes and have a new bf every few months or so. They like it when they buy them stuff so they keep using them. I fucked on of them but she was a roastie lol didnt fall for the cuck dating even though she wanted me to date her.

>degeberate

American education.

Also that has to get drained every couple months right?

They probably conducted the study in San Francisco. If not, the Westboro baptist church was right and this IS a fag nation

You're probably right but I'm absolutely loving it right now and don't even care. I absolutely love fucking her and she's mad about me. She's probably a massive slut and fucked in the head and Sup Forums was right again but I'm happy just now for once and that's something at least.

I'm a medical student that has literally scene a hobo ripped in half by train being put back together and this is the most vile thing I have ever seen.

Sup Forums blocking me with spam filter wtf

Yeah i mean if your enjoying it keep it till it lasts. But to say she is wife tier is you lying to yourself

They don't want anything to do with sheeboons

daily reminder

why do blonde boys just love the bbc

>black men make better black women than black women

To be fair, a lot of black women look pretty manly. It seems like they are required to lower their standards a lot if they try to stay within their own race.

When you start having trouble telling the sexes apart, shit like this happens.

I never said that, I've only known her two months. I just said I absolutely love being balls deep in her. And I really do. Fucking the absolute life out of her man. It's brilliant.

>I absolutely love being balls deep in her

We all do :^)

NSA has put your IP on their bread matrix :DD

you can just turn the light off if they huge but uggo so you get the big dick but you can't actually see what they look like

What is it
I'm on mobile so can't download

There's no such thing as a gay women.

There's no way she could be seeing anyone else. We both have such sore genitals for how much I'm absolutely rattling her. I'm surprised she can even walk, seriously. She's tight as fuck too and I'm not even that big. Think it's just a proportion thing as she's absolutely tiny, not even up to shoulder height on me and I'm like 5'10. I like short girls though.

Your GF is a dyke

Its a "sex change" surgery. But what they are really making is an open wound that will continuously try to heal itself. Imagine they cut your cock off and make a huge meat hole in your pelvis. These freaks have to sleep with dildos inside their gaping wounds so their meat holes don't reseal themselves. It must fucking stink to high heaven.

Seems to like my dick well enough man.

really an abomination

Just wait.

Don't care how it ends up, just loving pumping her absolutely senseless for the time being. Balls. Deep.

>Just wait.
Come on, man. There are no real lesbians. The ones that never touch cock are just broken women that were diddled by an uncle. And if she is actively taking cock we can already rule that out. Women only pull the bi card to attract men with the promise of threesomes which they never carry out.

More estrogen. Even the most macho blacks have a sensitive side. I can't help but think it has something to do with being raised by a bunch of women (moms, aunts, grandmamas, etc.) too.

But what does the hole lead to?

But what does the hole lead to?.

But what does the hole lead to?'

Everyone loves dicks, even lesbians. Why do you think they have dildos and strap ons?

I wonder what the homosexuality rate among abbos must be, then. Can any Aussies fill us in?

In urology we actually went over different kinds of sex change operations (side note: most hospitals no longer do them because trannies generally commit suicide after them)

1) They cut a piece of your intestine out and use it to make the wall of the "vagina"

2) They cut the mucosa off of your cheek to make a vagina whilst ripping out a bunch of pelvic muscles

3) they turn your cock kind of inside out and you get a nice, dry meat hole

Essentially every situation leads to an open wound that must be continuously dilated to not heal shut. The "vagina" is a blind pouch and if your dick is too big you're be banging against a meat wall because these meat holes can't stretch and dilate like a real vagina.