Donald Trump is now anime

Donald Trump is now anime

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/national/342808/donald-trump-is-losing-jewish-donors-and-intellectuals-but-will-it-impact-h/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cringe

I do not understand. Is this pro Trump or anti Trump?

Nips probably meant it pro though in general itll be harmful due to nazi and tank imagery. This is actually a huge problem with Trump supporters. They care more about laughing and being autistic faggots than they do in fixing this country.

How is deporting shit skins not fixing the country?

>They care more about laughing and being autistic faggots than they do in fixing this country.

and you care more about shitposting on Sup Forums than fixing this country, so don't act like you're any better. you could be performing community service or something right now.

triggered weeaboo detected

>if you reply you were triggered

how am i a weeb? i didn't even post an anime avatar reaction pic

it's almost like independent artists can create content that isn't exclusively one sided or designed to promote anything
>average american voter doesn't like tanks
yeah no

I see you havent been to America since Obamas term. We only like social justice now

it has nazi imagery and ends with trump blowing up the planet. it's anti-

Nice shitpost

yeah but how many of those people were possible trump voters regardless of tank imagery?

pretty accurate guess tho, I moved back here in 08

very A E S T H E T I C

better thumbnail?

>0:45
Holy shit what the fuck were you thinking Trump

>implying trump himself made this video
>implying it's not anti-trump propaganda made by western shills

that's not anime.

it's not his body you idiot

my god, we're really doomed

You didn't see his last rally? He saluted for Hitler and vowed to gas the jews.

Why else would Donald lose jewish donors and intellectuals?

forward.com/news/national/342808/donald-trump-is-losing-jewish-donors-and-intellectuals-but-will-it-impact-h/

that fag mongoloid

I['m really curious what most of Japan/South Korea thinks of Trump. I figure China doesn't like him for obvious reasons.

uhmmmphhhhh The Donald makes me wanna bust all over the floor from time to time BUT THIS
I MUST HAVE MORE UGGHHH THAT HAIR; HOW I BET IT SMELLS OF PINEAPPLE COCONUT AND SWISS CHEESE.

IF ONLY the donald GAVE ME HIS DESIGHNER SUITS. BUILD THE WALL ---BUILD THE WALL --- BUILD THE WALL---- BUILD THE WALL