Why doesn't your team have 16 home games like the Cowboys

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

sportingcharts.com/articles/nfl/nfl-arrest-rankings-since-2000.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My team has 41 home games you stupid nigger

>furpuck
>boresketball

why cant dallas fans fill up their own stadiums?

That was in SF asshole

>Texan education

Cowboys games in Dallas have the same amount of Cowboys fans as they do on the road

No other team is like that

Why cant people from San Fagsisco stand up during the anthem?

why cant players from Texas stop getting arrested and suspended?

sportingcharts.com/articles/nfl/nfl-arrest-rankings-since-2000.aspx

>Cowboys players arrested since 2000: 13
>fortywhiners players arrested since 2000: 16

The absolute city of you and your city right now

>implying im even a 49ers fan

remind me which team has a starting QB week one

Don't get too mad at them. Those Mexicans barely learned English a few days ago

Do you not see the stars on the stadium structures? K E K

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dallass eternally BTFO.

I seriously don't know how this happened... Like seriously, the Cowboys are a major NFL establishment, one of the most "important" franchises in any sport in the world, how the fuck did they let this happening? This is the most embarrassing thing in the history of the NFL, if not professional sports. It would be like if Arsenal supporters filled Old Trafford. Or if Detroit Tigers fans filled Yankee Stadium, I mean seriously what the fuck Dallas? Explain yourselves now.

The Cowboys have been to the playoffs and won a SB much more recently than the Whiners, you stupid Commiespic

I wouldn't be surprised if there was like a four year long reddit opperation to get 69er to BTFO the cuqbois in their own stadium.

This is so massive and its never been repeated. it just seems coordinated and deliberate

the 49ers went to the superbowl less than 5 years ago. And at least the NFC championship twice in that same time span

>Didn't win
Literally no one cares

Your owner is a cancerous tumor that fired a once in a lifetime coach like Jim Harbaugh and will never win anything as long as he's still alive (He's only 40).

Enjoy irrelevancy.

>we won a bowl literally a single year after and never again since, but thats totally better than not even making it again

Cowboys actually only play 8 games at home. If youre counting preseason and playoffs both then its technically possible (although unlikely) that the Minnesota Vikings could play 14 home games. No team plays 16 in a single season tho

I'm literally not a niners fan. You're so mad. AHAHAHAHAHA the cowshits have less playoff wins in the last 20 years than the fucking jags AHAHAHA

You've never been to a Cowboys road game have you? Same amount of fans a season in Dallas

Sounds about right

It's a testament to how much better TX is than the La Democratica Republica de Mexifornia

Do you understand what youre replying to?

Well it's explaining why so many fans of a CA team invaded cowboy stadium

Even Jerry Jones said it - it's because so many Commiefornians live in Texas

The Cowboys are the legacy brand of the NFL - like the Lakers and Yankees

>Your face right now

The Cowboys are in the midst of embarking on the next great dynasty. I know this upsets you, but best learn to cope with that reality sooner than later.

Why would a patriotic Texan know Spanish?

It wasn't that bad

Watch that game. More Cowboys cheers than Whiners cheers. Literally only one section of the stadium where all the away fans sit

Spanish was spoken in Texas long before English

A true Texan would know that

>the Minnesota Vikings could play 14 home games
no, 13 is the max
>2 preseason
>8 playoffs
>wildcard round as 3 or 4 seed (divisional round would be played at either 1 or 2 seed(
>NFCCG
>owl

Dallas fans don't live in Dallas.

Vikings don't have the wide suppprt that the Cowboys do so their away games are true away games while our games are basically neutral homefield games

Cowboys fans are in every time zone, and own a majority county in 2/3 of the states in the US

>2017
>Implying that the title belongs to anyone else but the real all American team

Why did you post your face?
I hope your body is ready for more and more and more first round playoff losses.

cuckbois UTTERLY BTFO

WE

HAD

RANGZ

N SHEIT

>cowboys fans think they'll keep zeke past his rookie contract

L

O

FUCKING

L

People realize they only lost last year because of refball right?

Yeah they live in Mexico

>every time zone
>alaska and hawaii
why is hawaii solidly pittsburgh

HAHAHAHAHA so pathetic desu

This whole thread the boys getting BTFO

Wew am I laffin

Just like how your ownership BTFO your team?

>Jerry fired Jimmy John's on
>Jerry thought a washed up Bledsoe was good
>Jerry got the luckiest bail out when a literal who QB walk on took over for Bledsoe
>Jerry never was able to surround Romo with decent players until last year (oh the irony)
>Jerry is cancer to the NFL and facilitated the raiders to Las Vegas deal, and the chargers to LA deal

I could go on...

The Packers are going to do to the Cowboys what the Cowboys did to the Packers in the 90s. Cap this shit.

All the islander players theyve drafted Im assuming. Surprised it isnt all Chargers.

This

>soon...

>Solid Green WINsconsin
>Solid Purple Minneshita

Border battle intensifies

So cowboys fans have finally come to terms that their team isn't a playoff team

This is the reason. Fucking Cali trash has been invading Texas for the last decade.

Disgusting. What a cuckold fanbase hahaha.

Can someone explain all those Steelers fans in the Carolinas?

>irrelevancy
>says some bandwagoning faggot cowcuck trip
LMAO
Forever .500

Football and Basketball fans are bandwagoning assholes

Any team of relevance gets hopped on when they have zero connection to the team's actual home