>tfw whiter than germany

>clara

fucking clara again...

Thank god for that

why can't whites tan?

Scandis tan like crazy tho

It seems at the price of cancer

turning red does not mean tan

My grandpa got skin cancer because of how much time he had to spend outside in France during WW2

You mean orange

Seems like they can't handle it though.

Why does God hate black people?
>About 80% of sickle-cell disease cases are believed to occur in sub-Saharan Africa.

> also occurs relatively frequently in parts of India, the Arabian peninsula, and among people of -African origin living in other parts of the world.-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle-cell_disease

1 copy of the gene protects from malaria
2 copies gives sickle cell

The selective pressure for 1 was so high 2 didn't matter

God hates everyone.

How do Australians do it? They live in a fucking hellscape, how's everyone not dead with skin cancer?

>some rare genetic disease no one cares about
>comparable to literally dying because off the fucking big light that lights up the world

>Whiteys dying because of light

I'm going to take a swing in the dark here, but the scorching rays of the sun might actually be more deadly to the nignogs, seeing as there is a constant famine going on in parts of Africa where the blistering sun literally scorches the fields.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Skin Cancer Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Light Like Nigga Turn It Off Haha

They do and 99.9% of them don't get skin cancer
Also, I think healthy natural tan + dark blonde hair is the hottest possible combination for a woman

The scandinavian countries have a pretty high skin cancer incidence rate.

from solar tanning i think

>Moortugal

Yes, their habit of solar tanning coupled with having less natural defenses against the sun.

Basically this, solar tanning (aka fake tanning) is absolute bullshit, it looks ugly and causes skin cancer.
Tanning in the sun however is healthy (if you don't exaggerate of course) and looks hot as fuck

The incidence rate is roughly the same in southern europe

N*rds just die more from it

I hate tans on blondes. I realize a lot of guys love this but for me, skin should never be darker than hair. It just looks weird.

>N*rds
STOP THIS FUCKING * MEME, ALL OF YOU. PLEASE. IT WAS NEVER FUNNY.

>skin should never be darker than hair
I feel the same, that's why I prefer dark blonde hair and a "light" tan

autism

>healthy skintugal

Kek white people better go back to caves where they belong, literally spawn of the Devil, can't even stand out in clear sun without risking their lives. Fucking snowniggers pieces of shit, fucking dieeeee, cmon sun kill them all, I so fucking hate wh*tes

It's a slow process

>i am gayreek

>italy
>orange
Probably it's just south tyrol

Spain is a nigga country confirmed

>skinlets

>healthy natural tan + dark blonde hair is the hottest possible combination for a woman
true that

He doesn't seem to hate them based on giving the gift of intelligence and conquest.