So now that (You) is dead we can stop pretending that the Prequel trilogy is good

So now that (You) is dead we can stop pretending that the Prequel trilogy is good

>not using Sup Forums-x

>(You) is dead

>he doesn't know

what happen?

(You) and he both know now

It's been gone for me for months now and I don't even use Sup Forums x because I barely stalk threads.

wait, WHAT

HOL UP, is it just (You) or (You) and >!<
Because I need my >!< otherwise I just never check on tabs.

Prove it to me by giving me (You)s

>there are people browsing Sup Forums that don't use 4chanx

lads

They're meaningless now anyway

i don't believe you

I still get (you)'s just fine.

lava is just hot sand

why even remove them? it doesn't actually address any issue, just removes functionality

Oh fuck nevermind What hteh ell nononono, I was getting them just a minute ago and now it's gone

FUCK new moot

It's an attempt to stop "general" and forum-like behavior on Sup Forums. People were using (You)s like personal message reminders or something and that's the reason that threads like the Doctor Who general and the Game of Thrones general stay along because people basically use those threads to socialize and it's not really about discussing the show so much as being a presence. I applaud the moderation for taking this step to remove this kind of behavior and look forward to whatever they decide to do in the future to make this place less of a gigantic shithole for retarded faggots

Sand is just cold glass.

does hiroshima hate reddit?

>People were using (You)s like personal message reminders or something
But that's the entire point of them. They alert you to when someone has responded to your post, allowing you to respond again and continue a discussion. If they wanted to get rid of generals, they would just get rid of generals, rather than neuter one of the site's features in a feeble attempt to do it.

>gigantic shithole for retarded faggots
Oh, nevermind. You're not an intelligent person. Please don't respond to my post.

Tripfagging makes more of a presence than (you)s ever did but whatever he needs to do.

Fuck you reddit, go back.

This is the best thing to happen since moot left

Sorry OT faggot, you're never getting a free shot in ever again.

>neuter one of the site's features
It worked fine before the you's, it just made it better for normal fags and plebs.

>they would just get rid of generals,
That direct approach has never worked.
Once a subcommunity is born it will fight tooth and nail like a cancer to remain alive even at the detriment of the community at large.

There is no undo button on Sup Forums, the only way to stop something is to have preventive measures the problem is Sup Forums's userbase and moderation are typically inclined to not giving a shit until a worst case scenario is imminent. Mind it's understandable few want an overactive moderation that strike down anything and everything out of sheer paranoia and fewer still want to babysit thousands of people every hour to begin wtih, but the point remains once any sort of bad habit starts here it's never going to entirely go away. Typically even if it fades out it mutates or lingers through some other form of shitposting.

Anonymous liked this post

it's just a temporary glitch you brain-dead mongs

they're doing some kind of maintenance on the site right now

Why? The only thing it changes is that you're now less likely to see when somebody has responded to you. People aren't going to suddenly stop asking for (you)'s.

dude you're so right, hopefully next they'll bring back "noko"

This. Idiots

shhhh reddit babbys need to larp

Test

TEST 2

(You) stopped for me a while ago, actually, like 2-3 weeks ago.

Not true, im a rich fag who gave away 5k on xmas day

here, user. For (You).

Just double checking

ok no (you) as of today or yesterday for me

Apologizes

No (You)'s? What? Why?

thank

Test.

thank

6>4>5>1>2>3>R1>7

the reason people are starting to defend the prequels is because the new movies fall flat of what made sw so magical. There is no jedi wisdom. They had cool moments and r1 had some cool locales but they lacked substance, mostly because they both in their own way rinse repeated 4. I bet if you cut the right scenes from 7 and r1 together you could make 4 happen

Is this really true?

test

Test

So

test

test
btw checked

test

test

I just got back from a (You)fishing trip, caught a whole sack of (You)'s. They're not extinct, they're not even endangered

gonna gift myself another one right now, actually. Yum!

n-no...

reply to this post thanks

oke

the prequels were cinematic famous - they take time to digests

hey user these are the two threads I'm in, too. funny coincidence. a bit embarrassing that you accidentally posted your bad opinions here though