This movie was so fucking terrible. kek

This movie was so fucking terrible. kek

Why is it regarded as one of the top 10 Christmas movies of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgg6tZEXm5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that thing he's holding looks like a poop! LMAO

>last like 20 minutes is just him talking about stuff
>then it ends

>catched

I remember liking it as a kid, but moments I've seen since give me the feeling that I'd find it high-handed if I watched it again.

It's great because it's supposed to be super comedic but it's really depressing and often creepy.

>Why is it regarded as one of the top 10 Christmas movies of all time?

Just to piss you and other stupid fucking people off, obviously, as well as those that don't have any sense of or appreciation of high comedy.

Fuck off, its great

Old school comedies never had coherent plots from start to finish. Blazing Saddles and History of the World Part 1 are two of the best comedies of all time and they both devolve into incoherent messes in their second halves.

Because

>hurr based Bill Murray is so cool he bartended at my frat party EPIC!!!

Bill Murray can't die soon enough.

Yeah, in the 80s bill murray was very popular with reddit. Those fuckers couldn't get enough of him back then.

t. plebbitors falseflagging

Not fooling anyone.

what's it like being born in 1998

user, are you a poopy-poofer?

If I was too insecure to enjoy anything I'd just kill myself. That must be awful.

In before some generalization about liking Transformers and other lowest common denomination shit

I wish Karen Allen was my girlfriend

>catched

You can tell the script was a total mess so Bill actually tried as hard as possible to turn it into something watchable unlike his usual half assed job he does

Also it's on no ones top ten list

It falls into the category of the dozens of movies based off of A Christmas Carol.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgg6tZEXm5A

>when i fingered ops mum
>niagara falls frankie

Scrooged was one of those movies I always remembered being funnier than it actually was. When you rewatch it, you see how many dead parts there are.