Is she unable to get work in bigger budget films, or does she just prefer to do smaller, indie films?

Is she unable to get work in bigger budget films, or does she just prefer to do smaller, indie films?

>tfw she's starting to look like some ugly aging dyke

K. Stew introduction to the MCU when?

Jesus what's up with her fucking outfit

shes hip and cool

Fuckin kek at that outfit. Will she have a role in the next Tony Hawk game?

both

this

that

She's on the natural level she would normally be at - she was only a star because Twilight is aimed at unattractive girls who dream of being touched.

The big budget movie directors don't want to get indie movie directors' cooties on them when they "cast" her.

Her hands were sweaty and her clumsy ass didn't want to drop the award, nothing to do with him being black.

She was in a Woody Allen movie this fucking year. She likes doing films and has done like 4 a year, none of them have been bad either.

Capeshit isn't the pinnacle of cinema.

why is the african person angry then?

Because he's a stupid nignog, unlike Krager who is malaysian.

Lol

She's bad in the auditions.

>Is she unable to get work in bigger budget films, or does she just prefer to do smaller, indie films?

she smells so bad she can't get insured for her work on films anymore, which means only indie shit until she ends her moratorium on ablution

When are niggers not angry?

i want to see her in capeshit so i can watch big burly men fly around and beat the shit out of her on camera

yes

She poisoned the well. She can get into lower budget films as they can use her to sell it to the distributors, but barring another hit she will fade away.

>She poisoned the well
she is jewish?

She is /ourgirl/

Yeah sure
I bet that makes you want to black her even more

>Get big budget franchise.
>Forced into sham relationship with costar even though you're gay.
>Get another big budget gig.
>Used as "the other woman" to cover the director's divorce, even though you're gay.

I dunno, maybe she has a reason for avoiding studio films?

>we want the ACDC audience

>or does she just prefer to do smaller, indie films?
An actor saying "I could get work in bigger budget films, but it's just that I prefer small indie films" is like a nerd permavirgin saying that he could get any hot girl he wanted, but that he just doesn't feel like it.

And there it is. I've been waiting for it.

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Sup Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Sup Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Sup Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also. Trump's Presidency is merely the beginning.

Sup Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

YEARS.

Do you think she is still friends with Cara Delevingne? Also, why is she always barefoot?

Look at how the ugliest ones are trying their hardest to make faces at the camera
The one in the middle, the one with her legs crossed and that bitch Zooey with that deer in the headlights expression

How many of the women in this picture are dykes?

I have lost the control of my boner

>Is she unable to get work in bigger budget films, or does she just prefer to do smaller, indie films?

Didn’t she get blacklisted by (((Hollywood))) after she bailed on some movie where she would have been the love interest of a Black guy?

>ywn taste kstew's arms

Working on smaller films seemed to have improved her clout and popularity in Hollywood. I haven't seen a single one, but people say they are great.

She seems sort of pretentious and cosmopolitan, so it wouldn't surprise me if she actually prefered this smaller movies over big blockbusters.

or her feet ;_;

omg dat perf tan skin, dem legs dat perf chest

>feet literally perfect and clean while barefoot
>naturally standing up on her toes like that
>dat hair

HNG AS FUCK

OMG standing like that

tfw anons bulge are on a table like that as she takes turns balancing on each one while holding different size weights

wew

No, just a whore with no discernable talent

Because Twilight. At least she's still making movies, unlike the Jacob guy. Probably Kristen already gave up, that's why she came up this year. That mean she can't be the face of a franchise anymore, at best a minor character nobody cares except for Huffingtong Post and Buzzfeed because so progressive.

>dykes
>can into fashion
Pick one.