Just look at the new cover of Der Spiegel

Just look at the new cover of Der Spiegel.

It says: "The Mission - Hillary Clinton has to save the world from Donald Trump."

Fuck german media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGqi-k213eE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow Germany is become the European version of America. You have my sympathy.

> DER (((SPIEGEL)))

Do they realize Hillary is the one who works for the globalists, and they really do want to destroy the world?

they showed her hair !

Nobody cares about that here. Its all about bashing Donald Trump.

cool pic, whatever the msg

Sub chapter:
"She says no - and what does he hear"

These people are just trash man.

Just imagine these two meeting and making decisions during their periods.

Yes they do, but you German media only copies narratives from big American outlets.
Ask the average German about the US election and they will tell you how Trump is a racist and what not. Never heard about the leaked emails from wikileaks or the fbi investigation.

Hillary Clinton isn't concerned with "saving the world", she is concerned only in saving herself.

shit, even my american relatives do not know about Clinton's crimes.

se tu quiser eu suguro tu pegares o teu namoradinho da semana (o jogador de futel gay do bigbrother com cabelo estilo cascão depois do banho) e o tu ex namoradinho (o nazista mexicano) e enfiar os dois no teu cú. isso mesmo, enfia cocaína no teu cú também, toma uma overdose, que essa merda da helena merece. vem com essa história de garota do rio pra cima de mim, que é gótica surfista, fâ de qualquer merda que eu cuspir. mas vai te fude pirralha de merda. eu sei que se eu não fosse tão importante tu não ficaria fazendo esse showzinho da xuxa pra cima de mim. vai tomar no cú e te fode porque eu não quero saber desse teu cancer na cabeça.

It's the same with Canadian media, they criticize Trump but convey whatever Shillary does as if they're rooting for her.

>'''''''''''''''''journalism'''''''''''''''''

>Merkel and Hillary

Fuck, might as well kill myself with an overdose chloride. If Hillary wins we have to suffer under TTIP.
Probably have to say goodbye to my grand-grandparents home because some Texan oil jew suspects a barrel oil underneath my house.

If anything, Trump needs to stop Hillary and saves Europes independence from american corporation.

They don't have periods anymore.

>during their periods.
You do realise their cunts dried up a long time ago. They're going through menopause which makes them even more irrational.

Dude its been ages since they had a period.

>during their periods.

Are you retarded?

>Die Mission
>Hillary Clinton muss die

You guys are worse than hitler

Daily reminder.

FUCK now hillary's going to get the german vote thanks to shills :/

These people have your best interests at heart
You should listen to them

youtube.com/watch?v=sGqi-k213eE

That dosn't make sense.

Back in the Bush days literally everyone was bashing him for being a war mongering piece of shit.

If america really had control of german media they would have praised him as the second Jesus for christian faith.

According to the german media, Trump is the bastard child from Satan and Hitler. He wrote his first dissertation about the inferiority of Jews and Fags with the age of three. In the age of twelve, he mastered 88 ways of performing the hitler salute, finished the training in his local SA seven years earlier than normal and wrote three books about why mexicans are responsible for his small dick (one of them got turned into a musical later on).

Meanwhile, Clinton is the unfailable one. Her birth was announced by twenty Uncle Sams riding rainbow unicorns, for she is the messiah of the USA. She wrote the entire library in the white house when she was 5 and built a time machine which she successfully used to kill Hitler. She neither shits nor pees, for she absorbs the energy of the smiling children she personally made smile with her actions and her mere existence.

Plausible deniability. The goal isn't to support the US in all things. The reason for the 150 year media control is to brainwash Germany into cucking itself out of existence. Did they ever stop shilling multiculturalism? How about perpetual German guilt?

Other headlines below:

Sexual violence, she says no, what does ne hear?

How the fear of death affects our life

Schröder was buddies with Russia and Iran

Guys i dont even know why ya'll get hyped bout all dis election shit if the common Sup Forums narrative is that the jewish bloodline banker familys are ruining our lives. You really think that a president isn't just a puppet for the companys and lobbys? Remember my words after Trump gets elected, or before he get's silenced. For now you will probably call me a shill.

Trump literally wants to ban the Germans shining light of progressivism. The Muslim. Of course you yuropoor faggot hate him.

We still believe it to be true but Trump has crossed so many lines that the global cabal would normally kill a person for. I know it's loony but some people believe he is being protected and being given divine guidance to save America. You'd be surprised how much of the population is softly red-pilled

Dude that is fake.
A Dr. Rickermann never existed.

>Guys i dont even know why ya'll get hyped bout all dis election shit if the common Sup Forums narrative is that the jewish bloodline banker familys are ruining our lives. You really think that a president isn't just a puppet for the companys and lobbys? Remember my words after Trump gets elected, or before he get's silenced. For now you will probably call me a shill.
Seem man, many of us don't care. We fight cause we like fighting.

After Trump, win or lose, there will be more fights. Walking around like you lost already is how Germany got to where it is.

But Der Spiegel is one the side government. They are on the governments side most of the time and if they critique its all they had the best intentions and tryed their very best but failed to something that was impossible to foresee or just a rotten apple the system is fine.

But Hillary is war hawk and trump wants to stop illegal immigration . How is he worse than an actual War Criminal?
He said mean things ?

> actually printing facts
Wew lad

I heard Hillary wears underwear with dick-holes in them.

Hillary Clinton
>warhawk, warmonger, supports terrorism when she's not condemning terrorism, claims Donald Trump will cause World War 3 when--if she was in office--would send Americans to die in a "conflict" the instant she confirmed that the Israelis/Saudis/G. Soros had deposited her bribe into the Clinton's secret offshore Cayman Islands/United Arab Emirates/wherever bank account

i mean i guess if you thought neocons like George Dubbya and Dick Cheney are good for the USA, then Hillary is "good" for the USA then yeah ((she)) is good for the ((USA))

allied control of newspaper and media wasnt even secret. I even have books with a Military Government Information Control License Nr. US-E-125

Well yeah companies don't want the shockwave a brexit'll create, neither british nor anyone else's.
But honestly it'll be a good refreshing kick in the arse for ideology and economy both, after a recession does its job of getting people back on earth.

That said i'm somewhat disappointed i haven't seen any sufficiently cheeky "Feck off whiny leeches!" kinda frontpages.

I thought the conservative party ran Germany?

>neocons
noone here even knows what neocons are

>stop the man who is a non-interventionist and strongly opposed to nation building in the middle east

this

i have no fucking idea what neocons is

do we have that shit in our country?

wiederlich wie die juden uns nun kontrollieren , tod dem juden und tod demjenigen die juden verteidigen und muslime inviten.

deus veult

jesus ist mit mir.
satan verleiht mir kraft.
heilige dreieinigkeit erzerngel bald inkarniert und bastarde am eliminieren durch naturgewalten.