Myths that wh*Tes tell about my country and people

>Ottoman Empire only fought against weak slavic subhumans
wrong. Ottoman Empire fought against practically every European country. In battle of nicopolis, French, HRE, Hungarians, Croatians, Wallachians and all kinds of wh*Te subhumans summoned a large crusader army and tried to defeat Ottomans to save Byzantine Empire. They obviously failed
>Ottoman Army was mostly consisted of wh*Te slaves
wrong. Janissaries and Christians made up 20% or 30% of the Ottoman Army. But they made up the most of the navy.
>Turkey tries to join Europe cuz they think they european xDDDD
no, wh*Teoid subhuman, since you're genetically inferior and possess a small brain, i'll explain it nicely. Turkey trying to join EU was never a part of our policy. This happened after 60s, a large majority of Turks never liked EU, only in 2000s there was some sympathy towards EU but now literally everyone hates your subhuman union and it's crumbling KEK. Also Turks never thought themselves as Europeans, it's more related to economy and social issues than to culture :DD
>Brits destroyed Ottoman Empire
Ottoman Empire was abolished by the Turkish government in 1922 because Ottomans fought against the Turkish resistance in Anatolia
>Western Turkey is wh*Te
:DDDD
they're more or less genetically same as other Turks from other parts of Anatolia. the wh*Te people you're seeing are actually either Circassian or Balkanrapebaby. wh*Tes part of Turkey is Northeastern Turkey and they're called Rum dönmesi :DDDD
>Turey saprot isiz
No.

Alb*nian subhuman in T*rkey

>Ottoman Empire only fought against weak slavic subhumans

They did and they sucked at it too.

Nice picture, Armenian diaspora/wh*Te subhuman
why is your kind so retarded?

wrong pic but Seljuks were also BASED

Turks are subhuman

>winning a battle with superior forces

Color me impressed.

It's nice seeing your country becoming a typical ar*p-like, islamist, middle eastern shithole.

I mean, you were a brown shithole anyway, but there was some hope for you to get to some sort of European standard. Now I can just sit back and watch you surely turn into another shitskin third world country

>superior forces
So a European coalition had more men than a small duchy in Western Anatolia?
it's pretty clear that you wh*Teoid subhumans edit the wiki battles (just like how Italians edited the battle of tobruk LMAO)
here's one, it says turks had 70.000 men (page needed LEL) and crusaders had 20.000 men yet crusader losses exceed 20.000 :DDDD

BEEP BEEP

had less men*

Hey, you are the one more likely to be killed by an Islamist than I am.

Can you explain why your capital city and region are so divided in terms of politics? normally capital cities and surroundings are very leftist

I remember during the infamous "coup" in Istanbul a lot of Erdogan fan turned up very quickly, I was very ignorant on Turkey and Turkish politics so this surprised me quite a bit

Istanbul only slightly voted "no" in the referendum too, if I remember correctly

this is not europe lmao

thoughts on armenia? :D

A country filled with subhumans.

thoughts on ankara?

>hussars in 15th century

Turks really are delusional.

>Myths Turks like to believe
1.Turks were Ottomans
Turks irl were crap in Ottoman empire, up to a scale in which Turk was actually an offensive word. Sultans didnt speak Turkish, elite didnt speak Turkish. Soldiers werent Turks either.

2. Turkey is powerful
During end of 80s and beginning of 90s Bulgaria, a country with 8 times less the turkish population, deported half a million turks and confiscated all their belongings. The ones who remained here had to change their names. The answer of turkey was: deep concerns :D

In its syrian campaign turks not only managed to have the worst kill death ratio of all involved, but also lost dozens of new tanks due to the lack of experience and skills of its soldiers. This, against IS fought simultaneously by the US, France, Russia and Turkey.

3. Turkey has a future
In a country with 30M kurds who rather would cut off turkish heads today than tomorrow, turks have a birth rate below replacement rate whilst the very same kurds average 4.0. Meantime, turkish intelligencia leaves the country in masses or is in opposition of the self-proclaimed sultan with personality disorder.

quite the bullshit and get to what's important. How do I get I qt White Turkish gf?

>30M kurds
also half of kurds vote for Erdogan. also that number is a bit exaggrated, balkanrapebaby.

why are you so dumb?

oh and if you actually want to deport Turks, you have to deport yourselves too since you're our rapebabies.

Now go be a disgusting rapebaby somewhere else or else i'll maritsa your mother

can you please fuck off

>0 arguments
butthurt child, if you dont like the truth the problem is yours.

>Turks irl were crap in Ottoman empire, up to a scale in which Turk was actually an offensive word.
Yup.

>Anti-Turkism by Ottomans

>As a sophisticated ruling class, the Ottomans looked down upon the Turkish peasantry, calling them Eşek Turk (the donkey Turk) and Kaba Turk (stupid Turk).

>Expressions like "Turk-head" and "Turk-person" were contemptuously used by Ottomans when they wanted to denigrate each other.

>Some elites that had no connection to peasants insulted peasants
WOW
O
WOW
O
WOW
It's like, this never happened in any monarchy before

Nah. 90% of pilots were arrested due to coup during syrias campaign. They are mostly free right now. None of those countries you mentioned directly fought against isis btw. They supported their proxies