Conservative QTs in US Colleges

Where do I find red pilled/traditional females in a university setting in the United States? I got to a very large state school, so I'm sure there's bound to be a few, but where do I look for them?

>red pilled/traditional females in a university
you're just asking for trouble

>but where do I look for them?
Not Mc Donalds.

fuck off sven, this is serious

>go to university event that makes libcucks and blm chimp out
>find women who are not chimping out
There you go

solid idea actually, thanks.

>Where do I find red pilled/traditional females in a university setting in the United States?
Nowhere,you have to gf them,be a man and she will literally copy,word to word,your every political,religious,cultural,law opinion on different subjects.

Women copy and emulate everything their men say and believe.
If he is a christfag natsoc,bitch will go all "fucking mexicans and niggers ,14/88"

t.normie Sup Forums

GIG 'EM AGGS!

The SOUTH and their sororities
The North is cucked bro

I went to the University of South Carolina 11/10 qts who are conservative everywhere. Wife status even

I went to a small, Catholic uni in Houston. There were plenty of what youre looking for. Of course, being in smack dab in the middle of a musuem district, there were also some fags and liberals, but not overwhelmingly.

few places to look
>highschool girls
>protestant churches
>rural areas
>must have both parents living at home and no daddy issues

keep in mind they will still be retards and whores, but at least not an sjw

>Where do I find one?

The same place you find black doctorates and giant midgets.

I don't date girls who don't have a father in their lives...

worst mistake (s) of my life

A lot of campus' have some sort of young republican's club, probably a good bet.

Honestly senpai

Sororities

wtf webm

yeah, i'm definitely going to join that. i'm wondering if there's going to be chicks there, or if it's just going to be edgy sperglords.

>Sororities
I could see this actually, but wouldn't they have taken a lot of dicks?

This

everyone is red pilled down here, blacks are classy, guns galore

Love it

Not all sorority girls are huge sluts, I think its more like a few sororities and frats fuck each other a ton

good to know, thanks.

Bump

This. Right here OP.

If you're in college, there should be some kind of campus ministry or university fellowship program, and if it's a big school, there will be multiple christian clubs with these activities.

Also consider service organizations or activites. Any 19 year old girl that chooses to work at a soup kitchen on saturday mornings is not gonna be a shallow stacy.

(Both of these things, whether you choose to make it a permanent part of your life will also improve you as man and as a person.)

Also this. I've been in the south all my life, and the women here are a lot more traditional, and it's a lot easier to spot the ones that fuck around.

Dumb parents, Philippines i think, have a son who is clearly depressed and unmotivated. Stupid faggot father tries to alpha him by giving him a gun to show him that he's too much of a pussy to do anything. The kid proves him wrong and the dumb faggot parents flop around on the floor.

There are many conservative/traditional girls on college campuses in the South. And in church, for that matter. They tend not to be politically active, but usually have conservative Republican parents. They'd be turned off by extremism of some polacks, but are conservative nonetheless.