Starts in like 4.5 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
youtube.com/watch?v=Xt3C5MM7Jkg&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reported :^)

>expected forecast: cloudy

>americans

Who else is excited for idiots to get blinded?

>falling for the eyewear jew

Some of you guys are alright, don't go outside today.

>cloudy as fuck
fuck

>partial eclipse a few years ago
>no glasses
>fuck it, I'll use my phone front camera, and look at the eclipse live, with my back to the sun, I shall be safe
>glare on screen anyway, gets looked at
>permanent brown-grey floater on my fucking retina where it was literally burned away
yeah, the eye damage 'meme' is going to fuck up a lot of people today, a LOT

>Eventb owl
>On current year Sup Forums

Enjoy your Ban

I bet an eclipse in the antarctic must be terrifying

someone redpill me on why it's dangerous to look at an eclipse, when it isn't as dangerous (yes i know it is still dangerous) to look at the sun.

This will be fun to see

It's dangerous because there's a flash when the moon and sun overlap each other, called the diamond ring or some shit like that. Also, that eye ware won't do shit

You know how it kinda hurts when someone suddenly turns the lights on. Now imagine that lightbulb is 1x10^999999999 lumens

It's dangerous to go alone. Take this.

who do americans tip when there is an eclipse?

No one, they'll be too busy clapping

>Even the sun in America gets BLACKED

if you're born during an eclipse do you get special power?

>Chad gets an Eclipse

It's like high school in 2006 again.

How do I see it with out protective glassses?

Underrated

just stare at it directly bro don't be a pussy

meh, there will be a bunch of ultra glossy vimeo shorts about it tomorrow

i'll watch those instead

Me mom said a bucket of water/anything that can hold water

I'm dedicating today to the tens of thousands of shitskins over the course of human history who got beheaded or their entrails taken out as sacrifice for sun gods

F

>Chad
>Eclipse
What's the correlation? Is this some /x/ pasta?

This eclpse is a metaphor from god about how dived America is right now

HAH I'm so dumb right now

Hey this thread still lives

> don't look at the sun without these special glasses goy!

t. tfwdbwdsb poster

Fuck off shecklestein I'm not buying your glasses

I'm having trouble with this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

The Barca attack thread survived long enough to hit the bump limit and there was a car chase thread as well (I know they are just teasing us).

>tfw I'll be dead before the next total eclipse in Romania

I'm fine sitting outside on my covered porch if I don't look up, right? No memes please. The sun will be on the other side of my house by then.

>right now

get hype

> eclipse in 2017
> eclipse in 2024
God damn does it feel good to be American. How will europoors and liberals recover?

2 scoops???
2 eclipses???

KLUUUUUUMMPFFFFF!!

gee 'murica, how does your mom let you have TWO eclipses

>after the next commercial break we'll be back with the budweiser totality period. may we remind you all at home that shooting at the eclipse may cause serious injury.

>Going outside

>fucking Iowa getting two in the span of seven years
It's cool, though, I live directly on the path of totality and will be watching from the parking deck of the dead mall down the road.

>tfw Trump will be the only president in history to have 2 eclipses during his terms

It's surprising how many people forget that Germany actually lost to Brazil. They had more shots go into the goal, but not more shots overall

>

>tfw Alaska and no view

Film roll :^)

How do I care about this whole eclipse deal when I don't give a rat's ass in the first place?

Welding mask

that's actually not true

>Even God hates Trump so much he makes the sun go away
Really makes you think

tfw overcast

r8

>overcast

worst eclipse ever

THICCCCCCCCCCCXXXXXXXXXL

Shitty car desu

Waiting to hear stories about the retards who don't know it's happening today.

This map proves earth is flat. If the earth is round, why the eclipses happen like this?

europe btfo

> hating on eclipses
If anything itll be a good way to Cull the numbers of the cucks. Theyll all be looking at the sun going blind while us trumpets are at work inside safe from the sun.

dumb phone poster

>falling for the eye protection jew
>not just making a hole in a piece of cardboard and using the camera obscura effect to watch the solar disk

>50% american go blind
>best korea launch multiple nuclear missiles during the total eclipse

god is great lads

it would be interesting for future movies if america gets nuked during an eclipse

> mad at phones
But I'm posting from a lap top? Why so upset at phones? Is it cause Stacey never called you back and all your friends are 2-D cartoon girls?

>nuked
>future movies

pick one

i'm waiting for those french indie movies in black and white about the nukes and eclipses

90% of amerifats will be watching this on TV anyway.

>tfw you're in the path of totality and I don't even need to leave my house
Feels good lads

who /95%/ here?

> boss at work today is having us go outside to see the eclipse
> not providing glasses for us
> retinal damage
> sue company
> get new eye replacement
????

IS THE SUN GOING TO BLOW A 14 HOUR LEAD?

its like 60% coverage where im at at 2:30 i dont really give a shit

GONNA SHOOT ANYWAYS

YEEEE-HAWWWW

BASED EAST COAST

Im going out with polarized sunglasses and trying to see from my phone camera, wish me luck guys

i HOPE YOU DIE :)

Rate this eclipse
youtube.com/watch?v=Xt3C5MM7Jkg&t

What's the line on Hadji's aping out and blowing shit up on Eclipseb Owl?

I'm sorry, but did the sun already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 9:30am. Does not having the lead before noon count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The sun is still playing right now and it's been the best star in the galaxy for how many years now? It's playing one of the smallest moons in the solar system who just happen to have a shadow because it's feeding off the energy of an entire planet of people wanting to see it. But you know what? It still fucking suck. The sun is one of the best fucking stars in the galaxy, they went 365-0 last year and would of won the infinite daylight if the night didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the sun wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the moon just stepped barely into focus and NASA says you need glasses, just like when Venus did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-sun topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like light because it's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking celestial bodies on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

this is a good post

is it though?

go outside and stare at the sun then

good 1 mon

>EA

Reported for posting that you've had reported OP.