If sports are segregated by

If sports are segregated by
>Age
>Sex
>Ability (Special olympics)
>Sexual orientation (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Games)
Then why no sports are segregated by race?
I would like to see a non-black running competition, non-black basketball or non-white football, non-jewish chess, black chess
I mean every sport is dominated by members of one or two races, the segregation only seems natural here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5vnpOp0U_g
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
youtube.com/watch?v=-sDExe3GcBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>non-white football
Watch Manchester United.

but race is a social construct!!!!

p.s. rare flag

>mfw an Armenian is literally the whitest guy on that team
I can't watch that shit
It was so much better when he was playing in Dortmund
So is gender, but every single sport has a female only competition system

that bitch must be like 4ft tall jesus

Black chess? youtube.com/watch?v=U5vnpOp0U_g

>2:25
>literally tries to steal pieces from the board
>I DINDU NUFFIN
Black chess is black on many levels

It's amazing how she can be so short and muscular but still have tits

you are not segregating by race, you are just segregating a group away that does better or worse at a sport
>non-white football
is neymar going to compete with the non whites? is david luiz
not to mention people seem to talk about race without having defined, at least for themselves, what the races are

are armenians going to compete with whites? if so, are turks going to compete too? are iranians - iranians being an umbrella group for pesians, afghans, kurds - are kurds competing with whites then? as you know armenians actually cluster with iranians and turks
or are you going to take one for the team and admit you aren't white?

unlike with gender and special olympics, with race you can actually have a significant number of outliers in most sports except maybe chess where blacks have achieved next to nothing

its the bra dummy

>Then why no sports are segregated by race?
>What are the negro leagues
Also, sports aren't segregated by sexual orientation, it's just there are some athletes care more about being queers than athletes, so they can't compete. 25% of world class volleyball players are gay and aren't segregated.

>many sports with weight classes
>no sports with height classes

>age
That's obvious.
>sex
That's obvious.
>ability
That's extremely obvious.
>sexual orientation
That's not serious.
>non-black basketball
80s Celtics

Are you telling me that a female would wear a bra bigger than her cup size and also probably stuff it for a photo?
This can't possibly be true
>are armenians going to compete with whites? if so, are turks going to compete too? are iranians - iranians being an umbrella group for pesians, afghans, kurds - are kurds competing with whites then? as you know armenians actually cluster with iranians and turks
We'll bribe FIFA to compete with whites, everyone already does this to play in UEFA
>negro leagues
But they're not negro exclusive and there's no negro world championship
You would also have multiple national teams for different tournaments, for example England white, England black, England South Asian.
>manlet basketball
>nobody can dunk
Would watch this

>black chess
Would make millions desu

>But they're not negro exclusive and there's no negro world championship
Yes they were.

>nigga did your bishop move straight on that shit nigga?
>nigga what you sayin nigga
>i'll fuck yo black lil bitch ass nigga
>oh fuck you moms too nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

> cute af
> Ability to suffer in the present for long-term benefits indicates above-average IQ
> Takes her lifting too seriously to be an attention whore in the gym, unlike skinny-fat cardio bunnies.
> Avoids alcohol for gainz - instead of slutting it up in the club, she'd rather spend her night with you, good food, movie/vidya, banging.
> Gets regular exercise, is less stressed, less neurotic, less of a problem compared to normie women
> Physically capable of fucking with superior power and endurance, and in positions that are literally impossible for your normie gf/wife/waifu.

If you can get over the fact that she's *probably* masturbating to guys far more muscular than you, there is literally no reason why sporty muscle girls are not superior in every way

kinda like this
youtube.com/watch?v=-sDExe3GcBg

>whites dominating football
yeah sure

Someone tried an all-white basketball league here. It was awful as expected

youtube.com/watch?v=U5vnpOp0U_g

Guys, I don't know how, but I somehow forgot that this ALREADY EXISTS -->

>non black basketball

Just watch the WNBA, it's a similar spectacle.