Now that the dust has settled, how will they kill her off in the episode 8?

Now that the dust has settled, how will they kill her off in the episode 8?
Will they have to re-shoot, or do you think they had already shot princess leia death on screen? And how do you deal with this situations? With Paul Walker they made a nice and sweet farewell, with her, seems bad taste just to kill her. What do you think?

>end of VIII
>CGI Leia leaves the Resistance
>sees force ghost of Han
>THINK YOU CAN LEAVE WITHOUT GIVING ME A GOODBYE KISS?

Potery

>why are you shooting my scenes first, JJ

;_;

Most logical thing to do is have her ship blow up.
>Starkiller was targeting rebels planet so FO know where they are
>Rebels are packing their bags & GTFOing
>FO attack & destroy Leias' ship as it takes off

Not really a glorious goodbye

just replace her with someone that can act. nicole kidman, I dunno anybody.

Stevie Nicks. They look the same

Nah that feels too obvious, like the audience would know she was killed off in the film. It should be:
>The Resistance fleas their base planet during an invasion
>Kylo intercepts Leia's ship himself
>Rey and Fin group up and try to rescue her
>They break into Starkiller 2.0
>They find out she's been taken to the torture room
>They bust it open and enter inside
>All the walls are caked with blood
>Two storm troopers are smoking with their dicks out
>They were too late
>Leia was raped to death by most of the First Order

I cant imagine the sheer horror of seeing a CGI old leia

>add her footage to the next episode and otherwise ignore her because "too soon"
>add a "For Carrie" for dat PR
>if convenient for the plot just have them mention her briefly in the final episode, but the amount possible

I'm thinking they will take the Heath Ledger approach.

put stevie on a hamburger diet for a year and it will be like two drops of water

Back from the death

***least amount possible

can someone tell me why the clone wars tv series and film remained in the star wars canon after disney purged everything?

First four lines I actually believed something good would come out, but then i realized i'm on Sup Forums

Rey going to be too busy with bearded yoda before fighting her father.

because they still make that stuff and kids watch that crap.

who the fuck read star wars books from 1997

>implying they won't bring her back with digital tech.

Maybe they should throw a party like at the end of ROTJ and find out that she OD'd on deathsticks in the morning.

absolutely perfect

They already filmed all 5 minutes of her scene for Episode VIII though.

she will have died of a broken heart. Her funeral will be merged with Han's.

keked

Fucking Carlos

replacing is better sometimes than retiring the character, spartacus did it well. and they can use the opportunity to get a leia that looks gracefully aged like in the EU instead of like a diseased bullfrog.

>Starkiller 2.0
I swear to god if theres another planet killer.

That works well. If they do it at all as gracefully as they did for Ledger I'll be happy.

of course there is m8, this time it'll be bigger though

it'll be the size of a galaxy confirmed

Current writing for Star Wars is about as deep as Naruto so either they have her suicide something or they have her killed off from a long distance by a force user.

She is force sensitive after all so she would be vulnerable to long distance attack, something like her sensing Kylo Ren and his all new mangekyou sharingan dark force powers causing her to have horrible visions and she dies from a broken heart.

That sounds about right for this franchise now, it rips off prior lore and is just at Naruto levels of sappy writing.

>>They break into Starkiller 2.0
No lad, that's in IX.

And she wil probably look and act better than she did in TFA.

You guys even contemplate that all her scenes may be integral to the story, & that the ending is a cliffhanger based on the story throughout?

dey fugged. 100% reshoots.

She looks more Leia than old Leia.

Han isn't force sensitive
REEEEE

He is you dumb fuck

explain

?

I thought the "I got a bad feeling about this" thing was because he's force sensitive

Han solo is half brother of luke skywalker

../..
niggers

> ep 8 will score 2 billion due to this cokehead's death
Screencap this

One Last Ride, Leia?

But he is. Episode V implies this.

no
suck dick

>goes off into space to mourn husband
>thas it

Gurren Lagann crossover confirmed

Anyone got the 3 images of the the death star charging up and hitting the heart in space? Plz I need it

this picture makes zero fucking sense

kek, thought the same thing

They're not gonna kill her off because of the typical "we have to respect her family guys" excuse they use every time an actor dies.

This. I assume they will just not write her into the story.

They won't. She'll have died before the movie starts. They'll keep it super vague, not say how she died, and just have characters passingly mention how they're sad that she's gone. All the name of "respect"

i memeber

You cannot really pull a paul walker and have her drive away in a ship to a far away galaxy

If they can bring back Peter Crushing, they sure as hell can bring back Carrie Fisher

>Finn, Poe, it's been decided that General Leia herself will accompany you on this next mission. Due to the covert nature she has been de-aged and had facial alteration in a midichlorian-bacta technique.
>"Let's get going, boys ;)"
>It's Leia in her classic white outfit
>Played by JLaw

>Current writing for Star Wars is about as deep as Naruto
So you're saying it almost Shakesperean

They already took a crack at it before she even died.

clearly I am

oh really you wanna ghost in the shell the Princess, stick her brain in a droid and make her into a Grievous?

Well, Star Wars has never had a female villain before, they could spin that and Carrie Fisher probably would have liked the idea.

Most of her face was touched up with CGI in TFA already

They already had CGI Leia in Rogue One.

Why would her dying change anything? She can still appear in episode 9 and then die there as CGI or move elsewhere or whatever.

No problem.

if the real one was taking a bit less drugs and alcohol

same thing with christopher lee

his scenes were shot first

>died on a flight IRL
>died on a flight in movie
pottery

Considering her face really didn't move that much in TFA, a CGI old Leia would probably be pretty convincing

ITS BEEN A LONG DAY

WITHOUT YOU MY FRIEND

They will probably reference her having died peacefully offscreen, sorta like how Star Trek Beyond dealt with Leonard Nemoys death. It seems like the most respectful thing to do.

Shooting finished in July. She'll die between 8 and 9.

>Kylo turns to the "light side" and wants to reconnect with Leia
>When he finally gets there he is too late and she has died in some battle
>Kylo never gets closure and his parents forgiveness

They already got away with that retarded CGI Leia so why wouldn't they do it again

3 bili even without

AND I'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT FOR A BUMP OF COKE

They'll probably do that in 9 though. If she doesn't die on screen in 8 that is.

Jeez, Sup Forums, all this time you've been telling me Han shot first, and now you're saying it was Dooku and/or Leia? Make up your minds already.

this is so gay but i light keked

This.

All I could think about yesterday was how bad is going to be her CGI in episode VIII and IX.

Will they learn about their mistakes on ROgue One? Or they are going smart and kill Leia in an explosion or something

Why doesn't Hollywood or any big budget film shoot scenes that will only be used in the most extreme of situations?

Accidents are perfectly understandable and totally unavoidable but wouldn't it make their lives better if they shot one-off scenes with old people?

Or is it disrespectful for the actor/actress?

I can't believe it's not Sup Forums!

>you now realize Disney is ordering Mark Hamill to shoot a ton of scenes including digital facial mapping
>he actually lives long
KEK

Shot by another Death Star.

They killed off the Glee kid

She's already filmed her shit for episode 8 and they'll probably just cgi her for 9 and only have her appear at the end.

pretty sure they already did it. they just don't make it public, because that will show their true colors.

>force ghost of han

>Carrie also said she snagged the role of Princess Leia by “sleeping with some nerd.” She added that “I hope it was George [Lucas]. But I took too many drugs to remember.”

She was an old degenerate harpy, who the fuck cares

Alt cucks please go

"Han, you're a ghost!"
"I know"

kek

>make CGIwalker a force ghost to hide the uncanny valley effect