Daily reminder that gender roles are bullshit and merely a tool for divide and rule

Daily reminder that gender roles are bullshit and merely a tool for divide and rule.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUWKn8VaBLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Correct. Gender doesn't exist. Only sex does.

Fuck off retard. Stop shilling this shit.

Men and women are not the same.

"gender" is bullshit.

There are only men and women, which is defined by biological sex.

>1 post by this ID
wow really makes u think

Fuck you for being the reason 3rd wave feminism exists
>men are better
>thats incredibly demeaning
>lol deal with it #truthbomb
>years later
>3rd wave feminism

rip little man larping as a girl
never had real sex

if this was a thread with 100 posts that would make sense.

se tu quiser eu suguro tu pegares o teu namoradinho da semana (o jogador de futel gay do bigbrother com cabelo estilo cascão depois do banho) e o tu ex namoradinho (o nazista mexicano) e enfiar os dois no teu cú. isso mesmo, enfia cocaína no teu cú também, toma uma overdose, que essa merda da helena merece. vem com essa história de garota do rio pra cima de mim, que é gótica surfista, fâ de qualquer merda que eu cuspir. mas vai te fude pirralha de merda. eu sei que se eu não fosse tão importante tu não ficaria fazendo esse showzinho da xuxa pra cima de mim. vai tomar no cú e te fode porque eu não quero saber desse teu cancer na cabeça.

ok then explain to me how there is no difference between men and women

> implying men aren't better than women
you live in a sad sad world shill
saged for lack of basic reasoning
>2 posts by this id
> really made me thing

I knew a female boilermaker but she was fat and ugly

How long have you been posting this now? 14 months?

Yeah, I'm sure you'd pick the female firefighter to come drag you to safety.

op is most likely a beta male, women act manly around betas, and only reveal their womanly side around alphas.

where is ashley

?

lol

"Gender roles" is just a retarded way of saying "men and women doing what they actually enjoy doing"

Gender roles are not forcing anyone to do anything, if you leave people to their own devices, they will form "natural gender roles" on their own, it's in our fucking DNA.

It's like deriding an adult for not playing with MLP toys by saying he is just conforming to "age roles", this stuff is natural, you can not fight nature. This is why modern women attempt suicide so often, they are brainwashed into living a life that makes them unhappy because people who spout your rhetoric scare them into making poor decisions.

But of course I'm just preaching to the fucking choir here, you're just a shitposter and everyone here already thinks you're wrong anyway.

You are totally right, time to get pregnant in my asshole.

fuck, i never realised how cute reviewbrah is.

Daily reminder: "Gender" is a Communist term propagandized by the Jews.

"Gender" BTFO.

Jews BTFO.

(((You))) BTFO.

Share more based user. Is this true?

How?
What have they done so far?

Good, I expect your equal ass at the construction site in the morning. Or do you have something better to do, like spend money that you didn't make?

Part of the ongoing series of words that originally came out of a Jew's mouth.

But men are better. Women are to be treasured. Men are the people who get things done though.

All of the words Leftists use started as Jewish propaganda.

They can't help themselves.

They can't shut their filthy lying Jewish mouths!

youtube.com/watch?v=aUWKn8VaBLY