Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

the producer, director and actors of this shitshow

Disney
The American public

cap, for hiding the truth about his buddy boy murdering tony's parents

jews.

Tony's side. You are superhuman fighters that could destroy anyone. Why work together with the UN that knows nothing about your operations? Just because some niggers died in fucking Congo or some shit. Tony is cuck that needs to fuck off.

>He thinks that the only way you can hate infantile capeshit movies is if you prefer another brand of infantile capeshit movies

Why is this generation the Peter Pan generation? Do we really need another world war to cure this omnipresent faggotry?

fpbp

Tony's argument was more convincing, but from a storytelling point of view it would have made for more boring future movies, so the writers went out of their way to re-introduce a villain from The Incredible Hulk in the form of Thunderbolt Ross in order to make the implementation of the Accords far more Orwellian than it needed to be.

Cap. He almost sigh accords, but "TONY WHY YOU HOLDING WANDA HOEM!1!11"

If dubs - DC will win this war. Check em ^

They keep calling her "just a kid". How old is she supposed to be?

Maybe next time. no

The critics

16-17 in Ultron, 17-18 in CW.

One of these days...

>You see Tony, I have evidence that the same nazi cult that I've been fighting for 70 years has infiltrated in the government so we can't really trust them until we clear the extent of their influence. Surely you remember the scandal about the leader of S.H.I.E.L.D., you know, the agency you and I used to work for, being a generic Marlel villain. You heard about those hellicarriers I brought down not so long ago, it was all over the news. This same nazi cult is the one that brainwashed my friend Bucky, he needs help
>Oh sorry cap, haha. I was about to do something stupid, thank you for explaining all this. Btw this has to be the most bland, boring airport I've ever been
>I know, I know

THE END

Lt. Col. James Rhodes: Sorry, Steve, that... that is dangerously arrogant. This is the United Nations we're talking about. It's not the World Security Council, it's not S.H.I.E.L.D., it's not Hydra.
Steve Rogers: No, but it's run by people with agendas and agendas change.
Tony Stark: That's good! That's why I'm here. When I realized what my weapons were capable of in the wrong hands, I shut it down. Stopped manufacturing.
Steve Rogers: Tony, you *chose* to do that. If we sign this, we surrender our right to choose. What if this panel sends us somewhere we don't think we should go? What if there's somewhere we need to go and they don't let us? We may not be perfect but the safest hands are still our own.
Tony Stark: If we don't do this now, it's gonna be done to us later. That's the fact. That won't be pretty.

There's so many levels compared to BvS conflict.
Why DC can't wait and make BvS in two-three years, after more background movies.

The whole point of the Accords is that Tony doesn't control what missions he goes on.