This is what most of Europe would be like without Christianity, fedora fags will defend this

This is what most of Europe would be like without Christianity, fedora fags will defend this.
Sandnigger religion built Europe, makes you think huh.

Other urls found in this thread:

quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/r/rsv/rsv-idx?type=DIV1&byte=3905445,
youtube.com/watch?v=46WW3D5a_TU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks cozy

Rome existed before Christianity.

But Romans saw themselves as different from the rest and didn't think highly of Celts and Germanics, so the British Empire wouldn't have happened without Christ..

>he thinks christianity is the reason europe is so successful

eh what?

sure about than user?

It would be nothing but warlords fighting each other with fedorism until one fedora gets complete control like the Uns in north korea

Most of Europe, Greece and Rome is not most.

didn't those huts withstand sub zero temperatures for months at a time

british empire wouldn`t have existed without romans
it is the ancestor of rome

Both Greece and Rome had a more profound effect on the development of Western Civilization than the entire rest of Europe, though.

>believing in a different religion, in which both have nothing to do with house building, would've made people build huts instead of the current normal homes

Most of Rome looked like pic related except for the super-rich

Christians also built castles and cathedrals and churches, no such think made by vikangz and othr paganshits.

>what is bronze age
>what is antiquity

I am catholic but you are a nigger

*other

Civilization would have spread in either way, you fucking sami lapp.

fuck off mongol, we didnt even have huts we lived in igloos or trees or shit at those times.

Rome existed before Christianity, as did countless other cities of note.
Additionally Europe suffered greatly under Christianity initially.

If anything Christianity brought Europe under the unity of latin letters, which is an admirable achievement but long gone by now.

>nothing else made by paganshits
>What are ancient Greece and Rome

Christianity actually did have a huge influence on scientific development. It isn't a coincidence that many of the advances that made the modern world have their roots in Medieval monasteries.

Polytheistic religions that existed before Christianity held that things were basically always going to be about as they are and that a lot of things were run by the fickle whims of the gods. Cultures with those concepts that see a year of bad crops, instead of asking “Why did my crops do badly?” and trying to find the cause and solution, they figure the crop god is displeased and so they try to please them to get good crops next year. In Christendom however, the thinking is “something that happened or something I’m doing is making the crops not grow much, what could it be?”.

In the Bible, God’s direct acts are miracles, not normal procedure. Instead he is usually distant and the world is run through the “laws of Heaven and Earth” that passages such as Jeremiah 33:25 talks about.

This is why our modern concepts of science and laws of physics only really show up in Christendom, and why only Christian cultures or cultures with lots of Christian influence truly advance. It teaches that the world is destined to improve and that the world is run by laws that we can know.

The Israelites had caught on to that, as we see in the Jewish work written between the time of the Old and New testaments The Wisdom of Solomon 11:17-21, which can be read here: quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/r/rsv/rsv-idx?type=DIV1&byte=3905445, where it says: “For thy almighty hand… could have let loose upon them a host of…unknown ferocious monsters newly created… but thou hast ordered all things by measure and number and weight.” So instead of seeing a directly involved god controlling everything and sending down his whims, it responds to that sort of thinking by saying instead God has “ordered all things by measure and number and weight”.

Britain was apart of the Roman Empire you moron.

That's just a blatant fucking lie. You can't survive this far up north without proper shelter.

Wow really make you think...

Be sure not to compare the Greco-Roman superrich to the average person in Medieval Europe. Look at the vast majority of people: they were living far far better in Christian Europe than Pagan Europe.

Roman Empire encompassed most of Europe you fucking moron.

No it was inside, have you never heard the hadrien's wall

Sorry misreading

>they were living far far better in Christian Europe than Pagan Europe

It depends where and when

That's actually pretty high tech we have still many decks like this here nowadays. It's comfy AF

This intricate and beautifully detailed helmet was made in France, 350 BC.

Are you a fucking idiot? Hadrian Wall divided England and Scotland. Most of Western Europe was encapsulated the Roman Empire except for North Germanic countries and some Slavic countries in high Eastern Europe.

You just backpedaled so fast I heard the burnout from here

>Castles
What is Danevirke. When palisades and moat works, why use stone?

>churches
What are pagan temples either burned by christians or just statues of gods thrown out and replaced by christian altars. Again, wood work.

Holy fuck, you are one stupid christcuck. How far did you priest jam his dick in you?

Fuck the Romans

Without Christianity.

Germany was better anyway like always

> They came from the middle east so they must be sand niggers
> White people were not building stuff long before Sumeria and Babylonia in Europe.

Modern western society is built on concepts borrowed from "pagan" Greece and Rome. Not trying to devalue the contribution Christianity payed, but I think it was more to do with high IQ white people than anything else.

Religion is a key component but incidental as long as it serves the social good. I would argue Christianity has cucked the white race by telling us to love our enemies and turn the other cheek.

man
fishing and hunting all day and having to screw to stay warm at night would suck balls
i'm sure glad i have to work 40 a week so i can type to a nigger and have a pretty house with a heater.

Thatched roofs are a fucking hassle to keep in good condition, depending on the climate they need to be re-thatched often which is extremely costly and time-consuming. Not to mention the fire hazard.

Daily reminder that ancient Romans were Nordic.

Ssh don't speak of those, you'll trigger the Christians.

Still in the Germanic areas, theres evidence of extensive cultural exchanges and trade. Germanics were widely used as warriors in the legions. Finding gladiuses and other roman gear, coins, clothes in graves from 0-500AD in Scandinavia is common as fuck.

This extensive exchange is a surefire evidence that civilization was creeping northwards while they were pagan

replace "sandnigger religion" with "Romans, Greeks and Jews" and you've got it right

A good portion of ancient sites are misdated anyway and are actually many thousands of years older than supposed. I wouldn't be surprised if we found 100k+ year old sites under the ice of Antarctica.

No Germany

where does this meme come from

the bronze age existed BECAUSE celts discovered how to mine tin, in huge cities, and then build roads to transport it to greece and turkey. the greeks and turks were too fucking stupid to mine tin for 1k years after western europe.

the bronze age ENDED when turks swarmed italy and cut off shipping routes.

the roman empire ENDED when arabs swarmed the med and shut off grain shipping from egypt. the dark ages ended when people like vlad started impaling muslim half-race babies on spikes.

the post ww2 prosperity ENDED when arabs swarmed the...

do you see a pattern?

Yep, because northern Europeans were just fucking tree monkeys that couldn't make anything, right?

Your worried about the thatched roof catching fire? How so? The fire would have to start inside the house first and that would probably be due to a faulty electronic device, or a gas cooker. Take a look at all of the fire hazards in your own damn house.

>Christianity

You mean the Roman remains hijacked by Christianity.

You're*

Isn't it funny how Scandinavia became completely irrelevant after Christianization?

While other nations like Britain, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, etc. continued innovating and becoming world superpowers.

I think the reasons Scandinavians always want to go back to paganism is it reminds them of the glory days. When you accomplish nothing during the past 1000 years it is understandable. A people that will be remembered for their hair color and eye color more than anything else...As Donald Trump would say "Sad!".

Really? So here it's every ~50years if you did everything right at the beginning

Wtf are you talking about you fucking faggot ? The roman empire invented cement and bricks way before christianity was a thing

>failed pre-christian society as an example
what good is it when they fall to degeneracy because of no Christianity? you'll see the same thing happen to many european countries this decade.

This guy gets it.

Roman Empire, ever heard of it dumbass? It was pagan before it was christian idiot

>it was more to do with high IQ white people than anything else.

Exactly. Europe became what it became despite Christianity. Of course it took that thousand years of shit before it began to wake up from its long Christian nightmare and reconnected at least in part with its pagan roots and really took off, and even then still crippled.

>using failed cities and empires as examples of sucess of pre-christian europe
western christiandom pulled the entire world into the modern era...
>being this deluded

Wait a minute. Christianity has fallen to degeneracy today. Christianity didn't stop it.

Christians built that and that and blabla. They're still just retarded faggots

omfg you fucking retards, the roman empire existed BEFORE christianity, that religion was used to CEMENT Europe.
Christianity is an ASPECT of Europe, not a FACTOR.

Christianity was the degeneracy of Rome.

Marxism is the new degeneracy, a Christianity for the Christian era.

I wouldn't either. Archaeology seems pigeon-holed into a quasi-Biblical timeline of civilization. Still, one cannot deny that there are many megalithic structures in Western Europe corresponding to the proto-Celts. Most only know of the prominent ones like Stonehenge. Many more were built over by Catholicism.

Should we post pictures of Gothic cathedrals, you fucking inbred?

Yeah mostly right but the high IQ came from the hard winters here. Only smart people can survive with -10-40 C. Afrika was warm AF fruits and all this where everywhere and no need to developing any further in the future

This.

Not sure I would be bragging about the Enlightenment m8, seeing that a lot of those ideas are what is leading to our current peril.

I dunno, I used to be hadrcore fedora tipper but Christianity isn't really that bad, its too close to Jew shit. I for one like a lot of social concepts from the New Testament like not making ritual sacrifices and shit. Christ as a concept literally was a conduit for human sin because we no longer have to expel it from out communities with ritual voodoo shit, you just ask God for forgiveness and live a good life et voila. Without Christ we would have been destroyed by either Jews or Muslims looong ago.

All religion is allegory and concepts given supernatural form that nerdy autists take too literally and then proceed to ruin like any fandom.

Yes, Rome was at its strongest when it wasn't Christian.

lmao. no without christianity rome might have got its shit together and fucked up the germans real good and proper like not running away like some god damn nancy boys

It makes me think that women used to do all the work, while we used to hunt and fish all day. Then go back home to the women to have sex all night.

How to become unbuilt OP?

Nice try! That's a swedish modern house, it is true they make round houses, because they actually believe the dog won't piss on any corner....

You are so wrong suomi. I only dream of what we could have had, if we never was christianed by the sword.

Have a sami song suomi
youtube.com/watch?v=46WW3D5a_TU
Also they are just fine with living in lavos anyways

*BIG* Temples or hofs with big golden rings are described numeral places in the sagas. They were raised and ironically what of the wooded architecture which is left from that time, well and the ships etc.
You cannot deny is the fucking most awesome wood craftmansship in the world(japs we are so fucking close at many things, it's amazing).

Also what makes you come to conclusion that house arch has anything to do with christianity?

You were finns, coming from our to find, meaning you lived of what you found, and were hunter gaterhers.

Daily reminder Germanics have to lie to themselves to feel bad about having no ancient history

Christianity was intended to combat the degeneration of Rome, but it wound up being how rulers that came afterwards claimed their power and is the most lasting legacy of the Roman Empire.

>muh Rome
was far more connected culturally to the Levant and North Africa than to the Europe of Celts and Germans.

>inb4 Romans were actually Nordic

>semitic desert shit
>Europe
nah, the European spirit is Aryan, ch*istianity slowly but steadily poisoned it and culminated in the reformation, which ultimately spawned its modern secular version, liberalism
even the more traditional Catholicism, with its vestiges of Imperial Rome, is slowly showing its true colors

Romans were European in ethnicity and Indo-European in culture, which makes them definitely closer to Celts and Germanics, even if the latter lacked the more refined cultural innovation of the Greek world

That looks like something out of Japan. Are Vikings and Japs really just the same people and one just banged some mongol gooks?

They came to those lands destroying or altering beyond recognition the indigenous cultures, which is exactly what the paganfags accuse Christianity of doing.

>japs we are so fucking close at many things, it's amazing
Stop trying to appropriate our Turanian brothers' culture, Norseman.
>in the sagas
Sagas tell of Finnish kings that founded Norway.
>coming from our to find
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

>Sumerians
>White
WE

It might be but those faggots had it coming for always attacking us. Degenerate fucks.
3 times it was destroyed, yet the kikes subverted us with their christianity in end....

>You mean the Roman remains hijacked by Christianity.
OFC. Very cleverly too, in the end they conquered europe and beyond with their subversion and crusades. It was manipulated to fit their needs with the pope in control, giving away 1/10th of what you earned, submitting to the bastard or he would ban you from the church even as a King, which happened here.

The court system we have today, and the state, are roman-christian constructs. The christian-roman court system, just like sharia. Christianity is political exactly in the same way.

Before this disease took our lands, the court was once a year. A King could just pass a law. When a law was suggested, it must be agreed upon by everyone. It was considered a great dishonor if the king would break the thing, like ie Eirik Blodaxe did.

It served as a court to solve twists between two parties, and the one who had violated the law(killing someones træll or sheep) would have to pay up for the damage. Either part could refuse, and continue their fighting, but NOT on the thing. One often see that people call for holmgang right there, where they walk down to a place which is marked like a sports field. Yout got 3 shields, and could yield for each that was destroyed. Yielding means you forfit.

Heh people actually went around and demanded holmgang over someones farms etc, it became a problem, so it was made illegal to make such demands. You know picking fights, and "I demand satisfaction. When I win I shall take your farm. State what you want from me"

I have always wondered the reason behind this.

I'm guessing they simply didn't care enough. Most European nations that made it to first world status went through numerous wars and civil conflicts before gaining that much power. Most Scandinavian nations are small in comparison and have less dense populations.

>A King could just pass a law.
could not just pass a law

>Be living Pagan Europe
>More or less a free man
>Get Crusaded into Christian Europe
>700 years a serf

Roman Empire occupied more than 50% of the European continent, literally most europe stupid mongrel.

It's different.
I'm no pagan nor christian, but the Roman conquests were lead by material reasons rather than religious reasons. The process of Romanization was pushed in order to make Imperial lands more loyal to Rome and more easily controlled. The local religions and customs weren't attacked for purely religious reasons, and indeed Roman paganism never replaced the local cults.
If Scandinavia was civilized by pagan Rome, they'd still be worshiping their local gods, they would've just adopted a local version of Latin and Roman law.

>Stop trying to appropriate our Turanian brothers' culture, Norseman.

But seriously, the poetry, the whaling, the warrior traditions and honor codes, though they are ofc different. I can go on, many nips also see it like this. They got their samuaris n ninjas n shieet we got our vikangz, bersherks, varangians and birkebeiners.

they did the mistake by trying to fuck a bit to north. Basically constant battle with those kikes since before christ. Some times there were peace, like the Frode peace around year 0 when things were cool for quite some time, then on again.

Finally that shit house came down and was parted in two.

>Fucking romans
>always trying to get our fish

>varangians
They were Finns, lad.

Are you the psychotic ancient finns kingdoms autist from ylis? Nyt vittu ne lääkkeet.

varangians are russian you idiot

Nevermind, it's alll a big coincidence lad, from Rurik's haplotype to the evidence of Novgorod originally being a Finno-Slavic settlement.

Bullshit. We'd all be techno-Vikings by now.

are you on drugs, mongol? ghengis khan is as close as you came to "vikings"