Why does Brazil have so few emigrants?

why does Brazil have so few emigrants?

because brazil is the best country in the whole world

They do, but they get confused for Mexicans.

no one wants them

wat

if they were dumb enough to be born there, why would they be smart enough to leave?

Would you guys mind If I come over and dont leave ?

Because most brazilians hate the life outside. For example foreigner food is terrible compared to ours, they dont have almoço like us, just snacks.

>people outside brazi llive without coxinha
literally how

I saw in the news that Brasil is the country with the smallest diaspora per capta in the world. We have 207 milion people and just 1 milion emmigrants.

I cant live without açaí

why do your letters have specks of dust on them

They dont have SOPA DE MACACO outside Brazil so you cant enjoy foreign food?

We are too poor to afford clean letters.

Why mexicans dont stay in their country? You have 35 milion emmigrants. Is Mexico so bad?

I cant live without goiabada kk

Because we dont dream to be rich outside Brasil. We dream to be rich brasilians.

If you are FUCKING POOR then yeah, it also helps that we are right next to the USA and that the USA caused the inmigration problem AND Im sure if Brazil magically had borders with USA now then they would flood it like Crazy.

True, rich people here have spetacular lifes.

The real reason is that they just live to far away from civilization, if they were next to a First World country like us, then, there would be millions of them outside Brazil.

mexicans should love their country more

Mexico is so cool. I feel sad that mexicans dont like their country : (

Yes I like Chavez, anahi, angelique Boyer...

>açaí
It's everywhere dude, you can get it in many places here

Did you know that Brazilians are the most powerful people on Earth

I do love my country but I dont love it blindly like americans do. I can recognize that my country is really fucked up but in reality is a nice place to leave if you are middle class or above and you will probably never experience some crime related problems unless you leave on the Dangerous land or ask for it. Plus we got nice food, nice people, nice culture result on the mix of spaniards and natives, nice landscape and a lot of good things. We just need to take advantage of the resources we have

only the descendents of romans are

exported açai is shit tho
t. ate one in the US

Im really curious what does monkey soup tastes like,

very ashamed that my son doesn't feel the drive to plant his luso seed across the world

we still got a lot to explore here :)

this is so true used to think i hated acai till I had it in Brazil
i think the other user is right many brs seem to dislike other counties when they move there and end up moving back also tons of expats in Brazil are only there becuase their wives refuse to move to the "1'st"world

>35 milion emmigrants
Wrong. Diaspora fags (grand kids, etc.) are not emigrants.

uma delicia

kys

They are:
>Uneducated
So their companies barely ask them to move abroad
>Warm weather and heavenly beaches
Being poor af in paradise is better than living in a commieblock complex in Germany or Britain
>Portugal is just slighlty better than Brazil
If there was a very wealthy lusophone country Brazilians would be flooding it.
>Brazil is huge and diverse
If you live in a poor region of Brazil you can move to a wealthier one like Sao Paolo
t.Expert

>sopa de macaco
>fejião com arroz todo dia
>ketchup na pizza

>1M Alberto Barbosas in MY FRANCE

You have the Italian descended NEET emigrating to Italy soon, with 'light brown hairs'

I wish we could have a million Portuguese people here

Because they are very quick to shun their shame of a nation and any ties to it.

Not at all. Those Portuguese were from a time when it was bad so quite different from the Barbossa's of today.

kek

Because they no have sopa uma delicia in other cunt