Is he worth the Nerman money? He looks to dark to have the needed brain for a worldstar

Is he worth the Nerman money? He looks to dark to have the needed brain for a worldstar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NC57WLJYmUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He looks dark enough for whurrl starr though

he's a pacy negro

why don't they try to buy Isco?

>why don't they try to buy Isco?
Because Florentino isn't a retard anymore so all Real players have buyout clauses of 500M or more.

This

>he's a pacy negro
same as Nerman then

>a retard for 70 years
>suddenly not

Nah

What he lacks in his head he makes up for with talent.

t. Dortmund marketing team

>150 million for the sub saharan Leroy Sane
Obviously not.
The Barca board has to present a player soon tough if they want to avoid an angry scatalan mob.

neymar is a skilled stilysh pardo an he hasn't even begun to peak

I wonder how much of this kind of mindset is influenced by Americans. More and more I see everyone on this site trying to act American on all aspects even from black countries. I don't remember back in the day football fans talking much about race. Maybe I'm just paying attention now.

He finally realized that you win titles through a solid team with a deep bench rather than just trying to shove 5 superstar attacking players on the same team with shit behind them.

worldstar hiphop maybe

Did you discussed Football with euros back in the day?
Racism in Football exist since always, newfag.

maybe it was and you're just realizing it now because you are connected to the rest of the world through the internet

>Did you discussed Football with euros back in the day?
Yes. I've had contact with gringos on the internet for like 10 years already.

>maybe it was and you're just realizing it now because you are connected to the rest of the world through the internet
Weird, I've been talking to gringos for more than 10 years on the internet already.

Pardo was worth at least two Nermans desu, the GOAT.

is he worth 100m+?

no

is he a good replacement as a player?

yup

>le intelligent footy lad

Just to end: Yes, there has been racism but I don't remember people talking about their skills in relation to their races. "Pacey negro" and shit like that.
The GOAT for a long time was indisputably Pelé, a blacker than black man.

Was this sarcasm? Pardo means mutt in Latin America.

>Dortmund player outside of Dortmund

I'm sure this will go well, unlike all the other times.

I take any chance to mention the GOAT, Mexico's brave Pavel Pardo.

Shittgarter pls

>Le score goals against literal part time players man

You should visit Croatia, or any eastern Europe shithole lel.

I wouldn't be surprised. The whole world pays attention to our shitty media for some reason and all they can talk about anymore is race, even though most of the country doesn't give a fuck. I hate our media, they are always causing issues because without issues they have no stories for clicks. 10 yrs ago it seemed like there was much less racial tensions.

youtube.com/watch?v=NC57WLJYmUE

>you now remember when this was worth 18M

Year after year there are more niggers, LGBT's and other creatures and with them there are even more SJW's. The normies are getting triggered year after year more and more and the media is using this cheeky for attention.

Adjusted for inflation thats still about 40m during a time where the euro was Venezuela tier

i honestly don't see him fitting barca's system, he's young and he's fast, so atleast they'll have a pacebabby for a couple of years. He's not really a player you build around though

Nelson Semedo is a pace babby and he's been pretty decent so far

The unexposed bald man showed him the way

>That flag
Lmao

You live in bloody Croatia yet you talk like someone who is from Alabama and spent a year living in Chicago. You've probably never seen more than 10 black people in your lifetime and are just parroting opinions you got from hanging out on Sup Forums every single day of your pathetic life.

>bloody

Embarrassing post

hes too dark to be super marketable, no team is gonna give nerman money if they arent gonna get that with them

Cry harder

Hazard is the only guy Barca could get that would appease the mob. Everyone else is a step below.

>bloody

Cringing

> bloody

Cringe

pleas no buli here
everi poster shuld be respect and loved
thank you for yor listenin

Cry more, nigger. Nobody cares about your sob story

t. upset nigger monkey

Kill yourself worm.

They'll focus on "bloody" because they know what you said is true.

Messi demands Dembele.
Now chop chop little Moors, bring me the money.

How can I be a monkey when I'm more intelligent than you?

We'll focus on bloody because it was an embarrassing post by some butthurt nigger who's probably white, monkeyboy

He not worth what they're asking for right now but there's a good chance he will be in a year or two. Therefore his price is high. I'd buy him right now two.

>pacy negro
redundant

Because you look like one, you subhuman worm.

Football is for everyone

this is not water polo, Dejan.

I'm smarter than the average American. This is a fact. You only talk to me like that because you see my flag and you go straight to ad hominem but the fact is most of you are dumber than me.

If Dortmund are smart they'll hold out for 140 million.

Fpbp

Imagine being so upset you have to try to validate yourself to anonymous users on a Mongolian buttplug forum.

lol really what a stupid fucking monkey

>I'll just call him stupid just because lol kek lmao
I bet you wouldn't even be able to tell I'm Brazilian if there wasn't a flag to indicate it.

Croatia seems to be a very beautiful country. I intend to visit it someday.

Youre a dumb fucking nigger. Being a macaco just validates it

>post embarrassing shit
>people call you an idiot and throw light shade on your country
how fucking insecure are you bro?

I'm not white. Second youll focus on it cause you don't have the IQ to present a counter-argument. Being autistic is the natural go-to.

>Im not white

Cringe

>counter argument
To what being a wailing nigger lol

Blacks aren't on Sup Forums. You must be a spic

At least I can speak more than one language and I bet I have read books more than you.

That double-digit IQ hard at work

>butthurt nigger who's probably white
>When you're so stupid you don't even know what you're saying

And I know you're a WWE fan too.

Cringing at every word you post, nigger

I also bet you're a nigger lol

>rebelling against my traditionally conservative parents

Oh yeah, Baby Boomers and Gen X are the pinnacle of conservatism.

okay, but do me a favor and read bret easton ellis and kerouac so you can stop being such an insufferable nerd

Is that all you can say? My skin is as pale as an Irishman.

Thank you for the recommendations. I've watched American psycho. Does that count?

lol so youre just an embarrassing cuck what an honor!

>that flag
>this post

lmfaoooooooooooooooo

I know right. There is a law that states that only brown and black people can live in Brazil. If someone has a pale skin they get killed. That guy is crazy.

>Responding to autistic polturds

Cry harder, nigger

It's because european nations have gotten frighteningly less white in that very short period.
People are seeing through the conditioning and all the lies surrounding this and becoming aware of the reality of race. Before the leftist liars could claim everything will be better but the reality has come crashing in and blown their malicious lies apart.

Pavel? Glad the Mexicans don't have players like that anymore. Dude was actually good.

>Does that count?
what an otiose suggestion. just read his books and maybe you will develop a sense of sarcasm. you seem rather humorless t bh f am

Lads, is his career over if barcelona passes and he has to stay at dortmund? People have now chosen PuliGOAT to be the next shooting star and are infuriated about dembelayy here in Dortmund.

If barca pay 140 million for ousmane "nigger with an attitude" dembele they are literally finished. He was a good deal for 15m, he is probably worth around 40m. Anything more is just plain robbery really.

>Ungrateful nigger pisses over the club that made him "worth" 100 million
He will never again be worth as much as he is now.

Also.
>paying over a 100m for a striker that got 6 goals in the bundesliga
wew. Even more than that
>m'braappe is valued at 180m when he got 15 goals in the ligue 1 just because he scored a lot of goals against the always so consistent defence of dortmund

He is not a striker.
What's impressive is that he made the joint second most assists in the Champions League in his first season.

He still is worth nowhere near a 100m, and dortmund would not even settle for 100m. The whole transfer market is completely fucked. Nerman was a steal in this market really. But it would be funny if barca would pay the 130-140m for him, for a change dortmund would get to be the one who cucks and not the one who gets cucked in the transfer market.

He's worth 100 million and above in this current market because he's only 20 and just pulled off the second highest number of assists in the CL and has the talent and technical skill to improve. Clubs aren't paying for consistency when they bid 180 million for Mbappe or 150 million for Dembele, they are paying to have the next GOAT in the making who will stay in their club for many years.

>this fucking monkey derailing the thread because OP called the negro a nigger

>The GOAT for a long time was indisputably Pelé

he's worth 50m at best

barcelona should move on

For crying out loud. Pacy nigs peak at 20. ALWAYS. Targetting them for potential when they are in their primes is STUPID as they will just get worse with time. Dembele has NOTHING but PACE in a league full of counter attacking and offensive minded teams. In the CL he played against garbage and when he didn't he UNDERPERFORNED.HE WON'T GET BETTER THAN THAT.I still don't get how scouts can't see this basic crapcafter 10 years of the same shit
>Walcott has more potential than Messi. He is so young and pacy
>Sterling is the next big thing. Better than Neymar. He is so pacy and young
>Williams is the next big thing. He is so pacy and young
EVERY FUCKING TIME

pls buy our players

The difference is Demebele is french unlike those English nogs

God I hate Sup Forums

*1 month subscription of blacked has been added to your account