Lauren Southern visits Calais

She witnesses mainstream media corruption first hand.
link: youtube.com/watch?v=sRp9hdP96Vg

Other urls found in this thread:

kayla-spicer.deviantart.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=3WpqSJe89Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=X8yE2CxYHIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

kek

kek

kek

Yeah, it's not like Rebel Media is totally corrupt themselves.

post your feet lauren.

F

The more I watch of them the more I get a "Conservative Buzzfeed" feel from them.

So if we killed those three kids they'd have nothing to show.
Interesting..

kek

Correct. It's not like that.

not an argument

day of the rope

Is she the Queen of Sup Forums?

more like day of the steel cable

>flying all the way to Calais to film a 1 minute video that ""exposes"" media bias

there had better be more of this

no, anzu is.

Wait, Mainstream media without real video cameras and with only one guy wearing a backpack?

>A fucking roach

Dude, are you the whole day on Sup Forums?

>hours walking around in the camp
>doesn't film it and post part of it to show how everybody there are grown men

another thing is she trying to get raped?

Btw. she is a Nazi, why is she anti refugee?

i'm a paid shill and part of the aidf.

where would the aidf even get its funding from

Sauce on that pic ? This woman looks godly

>be attractive woman
>pretend to have conservative opinions
>enjoy media attention and shekels

Why couldn't I have been born as an attractive woman?

SHUT IT DOWN

Welp, then go on and good luck you!

It´s Kyla, the girl that Sup Forums put the "trap" meme on.

Here her deviantart: kayla-spicer.deviantart.com/

so if you were a qt blonde chick you would go to a nigger infested camp putting your well being in danger just for shekels?

Amazing qt tho, I wish I was here to redpill her about france but i'm a south east guy

As if anything will actually happen to her. You make it sound like they are literally animals who throw themselves at the first sight of a woman.

this pls, i bet they are nice

>jewbelmedia

GTFO posting these cunts and kikebart all the fucking time.

shes a prostitute

yes

>1 post from these i.d's

>couple gangs of refugee children hanging adound
eh, could be worse tbμ

i bet she's expensive as fuck. SAD!

now I don't even know what the a stands for

anzu.

from the jidf

>that gourd

Cunt looks pampered as fuck.
So gross.

>makes claim
>doesn't back it up with evidence
wow she really showed mainstream media :^)

Could have at least approached the guys and asked who they work for, I can't see much professional equipment, what they where doing etc.

Either her or this (((girl))) youtube.com/watch?v=3WpqSJe89Lc

Gonna need LOTS of rope

Lauren is a qt

FILTHY TURKROACH

i love Lauren Southern so much. She's based.

Why won't you roaches leave my country?

your smelly turkroach will never be queen of Sup Forums.

Corrupt? you confusing "biased" with "corrupt"? we all know they have an agenda, just like every other news outlet.

>we win a war of attrition by making Britain by 10000000s of ropes to hang all us fatties
>America wins by being fat

not a roach, sorry

NICE LEGS.

FICKI FICKI

>spending money to buy cloth and random pieces of garbage to put together a costume of your favorite video game/movie character so you can go and spend more money to attend a convention in which other people have the same interest in what is essentially a two hour video that you yet spent even more money on to go see

I don't understand the hype behind this.

It's called having interests. Not a fan of cosplay but Gosh sake, user.

that was a very autistic post ameri-kun

i hate lauren southern, she has prob a 90 iq women are for sex, not politics. and the southern surname connotes she likes slavery

I know, Sup Forumsacks cant leave their house long enough to see that people have varied interests.

>I don't understand the hype behind this.
Faggot

Most hobbies are like that.

you're the reason we cant have nice things, she sexy and smart.

That isn't even cosplay lad.

Who can look at that face and not feel manipulated, it makes me feel uncomfortable

>connotes she likes slavery
so?

FICKI FICKI

hey kannst du mir sagen wo du wohnst damit ich vorbeischauen kann um dir ein paar in die fresse zu hauen?

Is that Lauren?? She did cosplay? Sry, I just watched two videos of her and some on rebel media.

my interest is in learning about things that actually exist, not circle jerking with friends over the "depth" of a cheaply crafted character that was created only to appease certain groups and to sell the most product

sorry I don't want to get into a le wrong generation argument

Yes, that's her.

Berlin, Platz der Republik 1

komm vorbei homo, ich warte.

I wonder what she looks like when she hasn't applied more than her own weight in makeup.

pls post Kayla nudes

check the archive

I found some there this morning

ne, sag mal deine genaue anschrift,
ich fahr sofort los.

yes

FICKI FICKI

I wanna be that hedgehog so fucking bad.

Yeah they have occasionally good segments, most of Gavin's shit is bleh though same with Lauren's. I mostly watch them to hear someone in Canada actually shitting on Trudeau

go on...

FICKI FICKI

No, she doesn´t want them to be distributed anymore. Sry

>inb4 major white knighting

>wrong pic

lel, you guys are a bunch of ape children

Being internet tough guys won't solve anything

REEE ADDING HER ON SNAPCHAT NOW REEE

i dont like her
she talks like a dude

(archive.4plebs)?
just search kayla?

that's what im doing, never used archives before

W-when did she cosplay?? Where did you get this pictures? I mean her facebook is really conservative

Lauren has her heart in the right place, I suppose, but as a "journalist" (lol) she is the personification of the Alt Right shooting itself in the foot.
In Canada the harm she does is limited. But this "Gidget Goes Hawaiian"... sorry "Lauren In Europe" bullshit is just making Ezra Levant's Rebel Media a laughing stock.
She is stumbling around scuzzy areas of Europe without being able to speak a word of the languages of any country she claims to be "reporting on".
In the video from Mollenbeek she posted a couple of days back

youtube.com/watch?v=X8yE2CxYHIw

she stands in front of some Arab guy asking him, through an interpreter, questions she is sure she already knows his answers to. He doesn't actually GIVE the answers she is sure he is going to give. When she asks him if he thinks homosexuality should be banned in Mollenbeek he says "No, let people do what they want". But the interpreter knows what Lauren wants to hear so he tells her the guy said "Yes, ban homosexuality", a "journalistic discovery" that she then proudly passes on to her North American audience.
The silly bimbo is a liability and Ezra really ought to bring her home and put her to typing up memos or sucking cock somewhere instead of begging for extra donations for her "protection".

no search via images ITT to find them

So I live in Vancouver, do we know if she's single? If yes, I'd ask her out if I met her.

das ist meine genaue anschrift. warum wirst du so salzig wegen einem post auf einem laotischen korbflecht forum? überdenke dein leben.

Ich hab genau das selbe in einem anderen thread gemacht mit nem Israeli. Der hat mir wortwrtlich seine Adresse gegeben. Nie in meinem Leben hab ich so schnell den Schwant eingezogen. Nicht wegen der Konfrontation an sich, aber der Gefahr vom Mossad vergewaltigt zu werden

>pretending to post ordinary pictures but really just want to show cleavage
>pandering to lonely nerds to get hordes of attention

Dropped.

she's one of the guys user she's not like the other girls xd

well, yeah, every side has a bias