Time to check your privilege white people

Time to check your privilege white people
buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.ds1wNAKRgw#.qiwakDNEVa

youtube.com/watch?v=0UmowwMivyU

Jew (((Theodore Allen))) invented the term 'White privilege'.

>white straight cis gendered male who's not privleged because me and the lads know how to banter, and people on CS always tell me to kill myself
Wew lad feels good to have struggled and suceeded in my intersectional and complicated identities

I am Polish and grew up with spics and niggers. Constantly was abused, and had few friends growing up.

White people never treated me this way when I finally moved from that cancer. Niggers are the scum of the earth.

How am I supposed to remember all this shit? I don't keep notes of shit that happens to me

>have you ever been called a dyke?
I don't fucking know. I've been alive for 31 years and I have been friends with some weird people. There is a good chance one of them called me a dyke at some point for some reason.

I'm white.
Been discriminated against many times.
I'm the only white guy at my job.
Mexicans and blacks don't care about accents, who even wrote this list?
I've been told I'm good looking for a white guy.
Never been a victim, but I CC a shield anyway.
Been called more slurs than I can count.
I've been told I sound white by lots of people.
>a stranger has never asked to touch my hair
Just....wtf? What did this happen like, one time or something? Who the hell made this list.
I'm straight, but what does that have to do with privilege?

Seriously what a terrible list. It was obviously written up by some college student who's NEVER lived around any race but his own, which is white. He picked a few random white-guilt SJW topics and is somehow going to use this to prove privilege exists.

I live in STL, and I see racism go both ways every single day. Whoever wrote this list lives in a gated rich white community and goes to a very liberal college.

When the fuck have you been the only white person in a room senpai?

Do you live in Detroit?

lel literally only the last two
based being a mixed race i get to say racist shit all the time and no one can call me out on it

I literally knew one white polish kid growing up in Passaic NJ and he was in none of my classes. Actually 2 but the other kid was a white nigger sucked into the cancer so I never had anything to do with him.

>with 40 out of 100 points of privilege.
You’re not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You’ve had your fair share of struggles, and you’ve worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

but how can this be? I'm A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

35/100
BUT IM A CIS WHITE MALE

21/100

Straight, white, CIS male.

We need to use this against SJW somehow.

85/100 suck it niggers

88/100

59/100

>when you're white

>when you're a nigger

>being this stupid

I don't think the quiz was designed for 15 year olds

do 15 year olds even go on public transportation (not a school bus) alone?

Wow that list is WAY too long

I can already tell I got privileged but I'm a low income black

Shitty test by shitty libs who can't focus on actual issues

Who decided the axis on which you measure this privilege?
So far I see sex, gender (if you agree it's another thing), sexual orientation, religion, wealth, race, health.
As if that managed to encompass the entirety of human existence. We're allowing the SJW left to dictate that identity hinges on these things.

>never raped
worth one point
how in the... the people who made this list are beyond stupid
I could score a 99 but not check that and be super privileged jesus fuck these people are complete idiots

remember when browser games used to be fun and simple?

I don't need to check my fucking privilege.

All the time.

>I have never been called "fag"
>I have never been called "dyke"
Basically >Are you male or female?

>nigger can't even take 5 minutes to go through the list

Haha, oh wow.

>I have never used precription drugs recreationally
The next one is
>I've never had an addition
I'm getting mixed messages. It's unprivilaged to have an addition, unless it's to rich people drugs?

sexyfuckgames.com

yeah it's privileged to have subtraction not addition

unprivileged cis white male reporting in.

Spent so much time playing "Fishy" and other games on newgrounds.

25/100
White, heterosexual man. This shit is so stupid, it's extremely self-pitying and self-congratulatory at the same time, which is completely fucking insane to anyone who has a grip on reality.

>Shitty test by shitty libs who can't focus on actual issues
This. What is and what isn't considered a privilidge is entirely arbitrary. Many of the things in the list are so petty that making a check list from that kind of stuff can make any demographic look privilidged if you construct the list carefully.

Literally only the first and last question on that list is ticked for me.

is this what counts for new in america?

Well Buzzfeed has confirmed I'm not privileged now, so I'm saying that next time some fluorescent haired monster sneers at me.

I'm white and grew up in Chicago. I can only check the first box and two last boxes.

feelsgoodman.jpg

>People are oppressed! We shouldn't focus on race!
>Okay, I won't
>Whaaaat?! You don't understand what it's like to be really oppressed because of your race!

Why?

They fucked up with those questions. Any white who's ever been near black people can honestly answer "yes" to most of them.
They know blacks and others discriminate against whites. It's the reason they revised the definition of racism to exclude them. They typically avoid broader words such as "prejudice" and "discrimination" or specifying examples of abuse that they know is inflicted on whites.

Nigger here. While it says I'm under-privileged, it's exceptionally misleading to say that I don't get shit handed to me every now and then. Though, it's probably because I -earn- it from sensible people who can't argue with reason.

I'm the resident nigger with a brain. I can provide for myself, and if I really want to be a scumbag, I can get a "job" from some nigger-loving employers who are too afraid to tell me that I require formal training or the like in fear of being "racist".

But I'm not a scumshit, so I make an honest living based on my -actual- skill set as opposed to the size of my shoes. I give a diminishing amount of fucks about who or what you are, unless you make a fuss about it. Don't check my privilege, check my damn paycheck.

Lmao, only the first and last of these points apply to me. Try harder you progressive, fascist nigger-faggots!

>Are you a man
Well, I guess I'm about as privileged as it gets

14/100
t. Bisexual Leaf

oh my god i loved that game

>birth lottery

People aren't just delivered to random parents in random places. They're created from the parents by the parents' actions.
Maybe mudshits should stop having like 10 kids when they can't afford to feed 1.

>not privileged because white person that grew up dirt poor in a city with majority niggers
Wouldn't have even gone to school with the niggers if I lived a street over. Thanks for forced integration JFK!