When did rap music become so liberal and SJW tier?

When did rap music become so liberal and SJW tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2P7mvQQZK3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VzoD7R4NMec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When the mainstream got a firm grasp upon it.

I blame Jay Z, Eminem and 50 Cent for making it popular in the early 00s

Raps been championed by you know who for decades now, fella. Logical progression of things. Everything they're involved in has become a platform for blatant propaganda.

>all the beautiful countries filled with culture, diversity and thousands of years of history
and then these same people proceed calling poland a racist dictatorial state when they refuse to allow refugees into their country to keep their traditions and values intact

It's part of the feminization conspiracy by the elites.

(((you know who))) indeed

How do people not remember this shit?

Shitholes literally do not have thousands of years of history. Subsaharans never invented a written language, or the wheel for that matter, but that's just rubbing salt into the festering woulds of their contributions to the human race.

no one gives a fuck about poland

Will the passage of time produce real-life counterparts to every single A. Wyatt Mann comic?

Are they ignoring the fact that in most of these countries several hundred of those years were under some sort of colonial rule and that much of the culture prior to that was quashed?

I'm pretty sure it was the other way around

(())

Art imitates life imitates art. There's one that predated that emma watson/weinstein pic that mirrors it perfectly.

Sup Forums pls go away

People like you are more annoying than people from Sup Forums desu

>"quit reminding me that I'm eating garbage and washing it down with poison!"

The irony of a propagandized wannabe nazi saying this

50 is /ournig/ though

What a propagandized lefty thing to say...it's like you're regurgitating the poison you use to wash down all that garbage.

wrong

Well, Poland takes more money from the other EU countries than any other country in the EU. If others help out Poland it's all fine with them, but the instant they gotta do something similar it's bad now? Lets not forget how easily they let their own people go out to these other richer countries to work there and shit. Fuck that, that side of Poland is the most hypocritical bullshit out there. Not racist, hypocritical.

>calling others nazis without any basis
>unironically accuses others of succumbing to propaganda
The self-awareness of the typical regressive leftist on display.

t. I call everyone who disagrees with me nazis

yeah! fucking poland, for not allowing the same terrorist attacks happen on their soil like they do here in France, and Germany on regular basis!

stupid Poland! not realising that sharia law is superior

>If others help out Poland it's all fine with them, but the instant they gotta do something similar it's bad now?
What does EU stand for?
Does the "E" apply to these immigrants (no, they're not refugees)?
Do nations have an obligation to undertake actions that will decrease their citizen's powers in a democratic republic because they got a helping hand?

I love how butthurt Poland fags get. Poland has no culture, no beauty, no interesting history, no good food, a shit GDP, and the "muh terrorist" is moot since you just have right-wing extremists instead (often inbred football hooligans)

Poland, and any Eastern European country, by that matter, is a fucking shithole that should be wiped off the face of the earth. You guys make good slave labour though.

Poland's overall crime rate is not too far off from most of the other EU countries though. This is a dumb rationale, too. Should the USA remove all black and white people because they are the ones that cause the majority of the crimes here? I am not either so it wouldn't affect me in that way.
>Do nations have an obligation to undertake actions that will decrease their citizen's powers in a democratic republic because they got a helping hand?
Are you fucking retarded? You do know that in EU countries non-citizens can only vote in the most local of elections and have practically no control over the ones that really make a difference, right?

d-did I hurt you, muslim friend? Let it all out

>Poland has no culture, no beauty, no interesting history, no good food
lol how desperate are you right now?

>and the "muh terrorist" is moot since you just have right-wing extremists instead
In poland they're called "the polish people". Show me how many polish people they kill a year.

>Poland, and any Eastern European country, by that matter, is a fucking shithole that should be wiped off the face of the earth
Being ex soviet satellite states does that to a nation, though for some reason you remind me of the person who thinks they'll get it right the next time.

Logic represents rap music now? Everyone knows he’s a cornball hack.

>Poland has no culture, no beauty, no interesting history, no good food
Would you happen to be American?

Poland does take in refugees technically, just Ukrainian ones.

>Are you fucking retarded? You do know that in EU countries non-citizens can only vote in the most local of elections and have practically no control over the ones that really make a difference, right?
Surely these immigrants dont have children, or have children at rates far above the indigenous peoples of europe!

Are you capable of thinking even a decade into the future?

yeah, but I've never heard of a truck running over people for the religion of peace, nor do random people suddenly get their heads decapitated

>heads decapitated

>Should the USA remove all black and white people because they are the ones that cause the majority of the crimes here?
It's called "per capita" ignoramus. If the poles took in immigrant scum, that scum would commit more crime per-capita, just like they do everywhere else on the planet.

He sure is but he helped make rap popular and what it is today

welcome to Europe

rap was always made by blacks, for blacks.

unironically this

OPs picture has little to do with that, doesnt it?

Jews aren't black.

Sure but if they arrived legally, there's nothing wrong with this. This just sounds like you're mad there are opinions in the country other than yours.
Yeah, and most other EU countries have never experienced the level of organized crime on the level of Poland. FFS the worst places in Poland have crime reports per 100k more than goddamn Baltimore. Like, even if Poland WAS allowing more immigrants I don't think anyone would wanna live there.
I mean, the USA (among many other countries with high crime areas not related to immigrants especially in South America/Africa) is actually a good example of showing that crime happens the most in urban yet poor low employment areas but please just scapegoat all day long.

Do European's heads have heads?

>I mean, the USA (among many other countries with high crime areas not related to immigrants especially in South America/Africa) is actually a good example of showing that crime happens the most in urban yet poor low employment areas but please just scapegoat all day long.
The poorest whites commit less crime than affluent blacks. The word "scapegoat" is a non-argument that people like you who deny the obvious reality love to use.

Also, as if poverty is an excuse to commit crime, particularly violent crimes.

>Sure but if they arrived legally, there's nothing wrong with this
Nothing wrong with poland and hungary keeping them out, either. Perfectly legal and is the will of the people. Good for them having governments that prioritize their rights.

So glad people like OP dont listen to hip-hop lol
also you guys are on the wrong board youtube.com/watch?v=2P7mvQQZK3Y

>This just sounds like you're mad there are opinions in the country other than yours.
Why should any citizen be happy to be marginalized to any degree in their place of birth?
Why is it okay for immigrants to push for more immigration yet bigoted for citizens to oppose such a thing?

>Yeah, and most other EU countries have never experienced the level of organized crime on the level of Poland. FFS the worst places in Poland have crime reports per 100k more than goddamn Baltimore. Like, even if Poland WAS allowing more immigrants I don't think anyone would wanna live there.

thing is with Polish people, they don't hurt innocents for no reason, like muslims do. Those crime rates are between organised crimes only, gang vs gang, mafia vs mafia. Not Organised terrorists vs as many people as they can kill at once before getting caught.

multiple heads. That's why we conquered the world. we waz intelligent

maybe so, but a wiggers no better than a black.

Listening to hip-hop leads to low IQ which leads to posts like this.

>not liking hip-hop means someone is Since you seem to like hip-hop why don't you go to then?

imagine being this cluelessly racist lmao

doesn't sound clueless to me. Maybe to you because you don't understand what "clueless" means, clearly

>>not liking hip-hop means someone is when did i say that
just look at the discussion going on ITT u dolt

>doesn't sound clueless to me
Lol no shit that's why I had to point it out for you
god I forget how stupid you gotta be to buy into this right-wing propaganda

This has to be the same, effeminate faggot.

>when did I say that
In your post.

>Lol no shit that's why I had to point it out for you
>god I forget how stupid you gotta be to buy into this right-wing propaganda
well shows how stupd you are. Because I'm not a right winger, you nonce.

Don't blame Trump for using shithole blame people for taking it so personal, its the liberal reaction that everything MUST be racist that is making everything so edgy these days. Even if Trump did say it the reason he did was just to say I don't want people from horrible places to come here I want some advanced workers who already have skills.

Trump didn't mean that black people are shitholes or whatever.

It was a bunch of Polish dudes on horseback that crushed your entire shit religion.

Nice low-IQ post

poor refugees, come into Europe.

There's not enough space for you in the islamic world.

You have poor reading comprehension man, that wasnt implied in the post at all

Thanks for the verification, faggot. Keep on crying about how people dont like your niggerbabble produced by shysters.

Is this from a song or is it some self righteous poem?

You have a poor short-term memory and/or poor damage control skills.

Lol keep em coming man

would be nice to see a thread about fucking music get this many replies this fast for once

>The poorest whites commit less crime than affluent blacks.
Give me a source, and one that shows actual qualification of it being a crime, not just being in jail.
>The word "scapegoat" is a non-argument that people like you who deny the obvious reality love to use.
Nope, bullshit like the statement you mentioned is exactly the term exists.
>Also, as if poverty is an excuse to commit crime, particularly violent crimes.
Facts are facts that more hostile environments breeds more crime. It's hardest being poor in developed countries in urban areas since things are so expensive there, thus the highest rates are usually there.
>Nothing wrong with poland and hungary keeping them out, either. Perfectly legal and is the will of the people. Good for them having governments that prioritize their rights.
>Nothing wrong with poland and hungary keeping them out, either.
Sure thing, if it's from a fair govt. process okay. But that doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion on their hypocrisy with how much money they leech from the EU or how many of their shitty immigrants go to better off EU countries.

Don't confuse me for being entirely left. I can't be happier that for example...Trump is removing the lottery immigration system that allows too many dumb people to make it here. Hell I am kinda disappointed that he has actually deported less people than Obama did in their first years. But that's because I care more about having not shit people around, immigrants or not.
Nobody's being marginalized dude. This is some FUD tier garbage.
Kidnapping and murder targeted others from their organized crime for sure. This isn't some dumb American blood v crips shit. Also the larger numbers of crime aren't organized, but the typical shit that targets a good amount of innocent/not innocent people. You missed the point of why I brought up the organized crime.

Good idea, what do you think it would take to make that happen, exactly?

This thread is the result of a failed education system

that's what happens when /leftypol/ invades Sup Forums

Sometimes psychosis manifests itself on paper

Except you, right? You're a real brainbox.

I hate you

>leftypol
Loooooool

I mean yeah, clearly
Thanks for affirming

Man's gonna be seething about libtards for the rest of the day now LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=VzoD7R4NMec

>Give me a source
compare the appalachians (white poorer than the poorest blacks with severely less government support) violent crime rates with any of your precious ghettos.
>and one that shows actual qualification of it being a crime, not just being in jail.
Contrary to the opinions of dumbass violent nigger, you dont go to jail for nothing in this nation. They all had trials, evidence was presented and guilt was established beyond the shadow of doubt.
>Facts are facts that more hostile environments breeds more crime
Possibly, but it's undeniable that niggers breed hostile environments wherever they go.
>It's hardest being poor in developed countries in urban areas since things are so expensive there, thus the highest rates are usually there.
Bullshit, niggers lifestyles are literally afforded by taxpayers. They commit crimes to acquire frivolities and for the pure joy of it. Just look at Mike Brown's robbery, absolutely typical for life around niggers.
>But that doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion on their hypocrisy with how much money they leech from the EU or how many of their shitty immigrants go to better off EU countries.
Your being hypocritical yourself. Cant complain about poles immigrating while complaining about the poles not liking immigrants. Stick to your guns, if you have any.
>Nobody's being marginalized dude. This is some FUD tier garbage
How many votes of citizens need to be cancelled out by foreign interests before one is marginalized, in your opinion?

Wait, never mind. Your opinion is worthless, we've established that. You literally think blacks are jailed for nothing.

That's because youre a beta bitch living the life of an ignorant little queer.

>Kidnapping and murder targeted others from their organized crime for sure
uh buddy the topic is about poland not mexico or some shit

it started to get tame in the early 2000s as Eminem's (the blackest white rapper) hype died down and has culminated in the rise of Kendrick Lamar (the whitest black rapper)

isn't Danny brown the whitest black rapper?

>compare the appalachians (white poorer than the poorest blacks with severely less government support) violent crime rates with any of your precious ghettos.
But the ghetto guys aren't wealthy blacks. Not only that, appalachian people live in areas where costs aren't as high, so it's easier to live that poor down there.
>Contrary to the opinions of dumbass violent nigger, you dont go to jail for nothing in this nation. They all had trials, evidence was presented and guilt was established beyond the shadow of doubt.
This gets proven wrong even to this day though. Of course I know your head's too far up your ass to want to do this research and will only confirmation bias your way to actually guilty blacks like OJ or Michael Brown.
>Possibly, but it's undeniable that niggers breed hostile environments wherever they go.
Unprovable. You're just trolling at this point if we are gonna generalize, and you aren't worth discussing.
>Bullshit, niggers lifestyles are literally afforded by taxpayers.
Prove it.
>Just look at Mike Brown's robbery, absolutely typical for life around niggers.
In Ferguson, one of the higher crime rate spots in the country with a pretty hostile environment and quite the shithole.
>Cant complain about poles immigrating while complaining about the poles not liking immigrants. Stick to your guns, if you have any.
This isn't about sticking to my guns or my opinion. This is about the Poles. I am not agreeing or disagreeing with one of the specific positions they are taking. Like I can't believe that you're being this disingenuous and turning my complaint of their inconsistency with my own opinion on a different topic which are two totally different things.
>How many votes of citizens need to be cancelled out by foreign interests before one is marginalized, in your opinion?
What foreign interests? Why do you keep talking about this so vaguely? It's FUD tier garbage until you can elaborate.
Yup, talking Poland here.

>Yup, talking Poland here
lmao buddy

poland is like the safest slav country if not the safest eastern euro country in general

Polish Neo-Nazis bullying a group of poor Syrian refugees, 2014 Getty Images.

this.

The only way you're certain to get assaulted, is if you're black and in a shitty small village near Ukraine border.

glorious painting.

>But the ghetto guys aren't wealthy blacks.
There's data on income/imprisonment divvied up by race, I'll post it if I can find it. It corroborates my position.
>appalachian people live in areas where costs aren't as high, so it's easier to live that poor down there.
Section 8 pays 70% of niggers housing and EBT pays for all the food their increasingly obese asses will ever need.
>This gets proven wrong even to this day though
"prove" it. Try adding in as much context as possible, like prior crimes multiple charges, behavior in court and resisting lawful arrest. You gonna post that study that shows that blacks totally smoke less weed but are arrested for it more? You know, the self-reported survey where they expect niggers to be honest about drug usage?
> Of course I know your head's too far up your ass to want to do this research and will only confirmation bias your way to actually guilty blacks like OJ or Michael Brown.
Show me all dem innocent little niggers rotting away in jail then, faggot, and I'll show you the trials they had they put them there. You are the one in denial of their actions and your parroting the pathetic excuses of the guilty.
>Unprovable
Go to any majority black location on the fucking planet. They're violent shitholes.

How may excuses do you make for niggers a day, on average? I bet it keeps you busy.

>What foreign interests?
The millions of immigrants who are poised to move into europe at the invitation of other nations? If there was no foreign interest at stake, they wouldnt be trying to for poland to accept them in the first place, would they?

"regular rap" is now a corporate soap box hot spots

people like eminem, jay z, kanye west, snoop dogg, chance the rapper, childish gambino, logic etc (anyone who doesn't make trap music and isn't a backpacker) have to be cautious about what they say and the types of messages they're allowed to express. they're going to echo sjw-tier narratives because they know they'll get dropped by whatever company is paying them for ads.

now trap on the other hand is probably the most interesting thing happening in media atm. ofc you have corporate trap musicians but by and large most of them are either free agents or haven't signed contracts that dictate how they express their opinions. for this reason, they're allowed to be sexist and abusive without having to worry about their careers faltering in any way. look at famous dex and xxxtentacion, both have domestic abuse under their belts, and both are 'misogynists' if you take their lyrics seriously. same goes for most of them

and yet they are as (if not more) popular than 'regular rappers'. xxxtentacion can generate more organic hype than someone like logic

trap has beocme more 'honest' than regular rap

Why do rich black people pretend to be oppressed? It's extremely sickening

I tried looking up numbers for this, and the most immediate example I found was Czech Republic, Hungary, and Romania all of which have lower overall crime. Also if this was true people wouldn't be leaving Poland in droves for places like UK.
>There's data on income/imprisonment divvied up by race
Imprisonment. Thanks for proving my point.
>Section 8 pays 70% of niggers housing and EBT pays for all the food their increasingly obese asses will ever need.
EBT payouts don't give anywhere near that kind of money. Not to mention highest welfare states are southern ones where Section 8 housing doesn't come into play neither do the crime rates.
>"prove" it.
National Exonerations Registry. Overwhelming percentage majority by race is black people.
>Show me all dem innocent little niggers rotting away in jail then, faggot, and I'll show you the trials they had they put them there. You are the one in denial of their actions and your parroting the pathetic excuses of the guilty.
National Exonerations Registry, again.
>Go to any majority black location on the fucking planet. They're violent shitholes.
>How may excuses do you make for niggers a day, on average? I bet it keeps you busy.
See, this is where you're wrong. You think I am being mr. black person defender here, but I rather would accept that they are a problem and try to figure out what to do with it rather than just bitch about NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER like your dumb ass. You're no different from a far lefty who talks a lot of shit but doesn't want any real action to be taken that isn't some unrealistic fantasy land bullshit.
> If there was no foreign interest at stake, they wouldnt be trying to for poland to accept them in the first place, would they?
Who's they?

Unironically why shit like Migos, Young Thug, Lil Uzi are the best. They cluldnt give less of a shit about stupid politics. They just want to make fun music and get money.

stay mad poorboi

Swamp butts pls leave.

>Imprisonment. Thanks for proving my point.
What point? That you're a fucking retard who think blacks are jailed for nothing?
>EBT payouts don't give anywhere near that kind of money
It's not a fixed amount and is adjusted by how many kids they've shat out. Dont comment on what you dont know
>Not to mention highest welfare states are southern ones
Where the blacks are?
>where Section 8 housing doesn't come into play
It's a federal program, dumbass. Section 8 is everywhere.
>National Exonerations Registry. Overwhelming percentage majority by race is black people.
And I'm sure you'll be fine ignoring all the context surrounding each and every case.
Also, wouldnt that also amount to discrimination against whites, using your logic? Fewer whites are exonerated therefor they're being oppressed.
>I rather would accept that they are a problem and try to figure out what to do
HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHa yeah right, you have done nothing but make excuses for their behavior. Just like every other illiberal leftist shitholer you take away their self-determination and treat them as objects adrift in the sea of wypipo.

I see them as people who get what they deserve in the courts. Crimes are reported, arrests are made, and sentences handed out all at the same rates.

>National Exonerations Registry. Overwhelming percentage majority by race is black people.
What's the composition by race overall? Does it match the composition of prisoners in the US?

interesting analysis

>What point? That you're a fucking retard who think blacks are jailed for nothing?
That Exonerations Registry shows that they get so more than any one else.
>It's not a fixed amount and is adjusted by how many kids they've shat out. Dont comment on what you dont know
Dude you can look this up. It's about 42k people that used it last year, with average of 126 dollars given per month, and most of that number goes down south in areas which aren't high crime.
>Where the blacks are?
Sure, but not the ones committing the crazy levels of crime you're talking about. Not to mention taking into account that majority people using these programs are white.
>It's a federal program, dumbass. Section 8 is everywhere.
Your particular target and criticism of it only applies to those transferred from inner city.
>And I'm sure you'll be fine ignoring all the context surrounding each and every case.
They were literally exonerated by the same system you've been putting so much faith in this whole time you fucking idiot.
>Also, wouldnt that also amount to discrimination against whites, using your logic? Fewer whites are exonerated therefor they're being oppressed.
No because we both already are working of the fact that blacks get imprisoned more? Like idk why you are bringing this oppression bullshit in here. You are assuming way too much about the direction I am trying to take topic into and a lot about me (you seem to already have labeled me a lefty lib guy it seems.)
It's relatively close by percent so yeah.

>It's about 42k people that used it last year
You're telling me only 42k people used food stamps last year in the US? Am I supposed to keep responding to your retardation?

>It's relatively close by percent so yeah
Then it shows nothing of note, it certainly doesnt support your argument the way you think it does.

When will Sup Forums just die?