If you oppose israel then you're a mudslime or a mudslime sympathiser

if you oppose israel then you're a mudslime or a mudslime sympathiser

prove me wrong

Take off the proxy, kike.

Israel is fine, but they should open their borders and accept refugees like they're encouraging all the white countries to do

Oy vey goy, Europe has been importing shitskins since colonial times, just like burgers were importing chinks to build your railroads.

>open border with literal enemy
I laughed so hard I stopped rubbing my hands for a moment.

>prove me wrong
ok

How about I oppose both and support neither?

>the jews fear the samurai

It's a good thing I've sided with Palestine since forever

I'm in favor of nuking all of the middle east and ramping up the 2nd Inquisition.

Im as white as cocaine, I hate muzzies and I oppose the state of Israel.

Now fuck off.

I hate Israel

I can hate the entire middle east equally

>literally biting the hand that feeds you
Ungrateful scum.

i hate jews and muslims
the middle east should crack and sink under the ocean

What should I be grateful for exactly?

I might sympathize on that point, otherwise, not much, actually hate mudslimes nearly as much as jews.

For starters, that we didn't exterminate your sand nigger ass on the 10th of June, 1967.

RARE
A
R
E

You act like you did that out of benevolence and not because it would have destroyed your international reputation and left you embargoed like Rhodesia.

beign alive

mark my words, the state of israel could slaughter your entire people overnight and rightfully take their land. but they are merciful. they are just.

Schlomo pls go

>RARE
A
R
E

what are you talking about?.....every fucking nomad in the region is amazingly a fucking "palestinian"

We provide your people with water and electircity.

That's because it's true.

Can you send us Task Force 731?

I hope you pray to burgers every nights then. They could have wiped the entirety of your people back in the day.

o shit that is true

>Steal most of the country and almost all of its resources
>Let us have a tiny amount of it
>Oh Gee, why aren't you grateful!?
Even though it should all have been ours to begin with.

Stupid American in Japan

Typical jews man. Typical jews

Kek

burgers are friends of israel so they are friends of me

If BDS catches on, you can always come hide in my attic

please take their water so we don't have to hear these mudslimes whine and terrorize anymore....

personally I am sick of their bullshit....exile them to Jordan or Turkey

I hate both equally.

I hate Jews more than I hate anyone, but I also hate the mudslimes too. Jews are worse for putting muds to work against us rather than aid us in slaying the mighty jew.

>should all have been
All you had to do was accept one of the 6 million deals offered to you, dipshit.

>steal
There's that word again.

Hey burgerbro, you wanna tell your nigger to unchain us and lend your B-52 for a few hours? I got several IDEAS for the Gaza Bay, if you know what I mean.

You're on our land.

we were willing to give you more during 1947
you shot first mr. solo
if you start wars and lose there is a price to pay

I strongly dislike both, to be completely honest.

can't you all just poison the gross little candies the fat palestinians hand out after every stabbing of an Israeli?

>All you had to do was accept one of the 6 million deals offered to you, dipshit.
There should never been a deal to begin with because it was not your land to offer deals with. It is like someone stealing your house but offering you half the furniture.

You are on our land.

I don't care about kikes in kikeland removing kebab from their land.

I don't like kikes being manipulative parasites in western countries.

Too subtle. You can't tame sand monkeys that way, you gotta beat them into submission.

by what writes is it yours?

You are on our land.

If you can't take it and defend it, it's not yours any more.

I hate shit skins, but this is a really good argument.

Because we where here and you were not.You are an invader.

I will remember that for when Pakistanis are claiming Britain as theirs.

Israel will fall. You laugh now but realize it's not your land, you will have no land ever. All it takes is capping the funding from the US and there goes your entire economy. That's all you Jews cling to and it will collapse under the weight of its own lies. Give the Palestinians back what's theirs and go to hell.

This faggot right here. Jews were in the middle east 1000 years before sand slime were a thing.

we were here till invaders kicked us out
how long after you are kicked out does it take till it's no longer your land

Actually, the palestinians should get ready for a possible ass whooping....

It wouldn't surprise me if Israel roughs up the palestinians right before Obama heads out of office....payback is a bitch. What can he do about it? Whine and go golfing?

What would Hillary do?....start off her presidency messing with Israel. What would Trump do?....probably help ya'll

how much do you think you give us every year?

Enough to know if we didn't give it, your whole "country" would go belly up in 24 hours.

I support Israel's right to defend itself, build walls, bulldoze houses, etc.

I also think they are a wealthy enough country that they don't need a single penny of US funding/welfare.

Also, fuck US Republicans who gave the Israelite president a blow job in Congress.

"palestinians" was the name used by the Jews in the Middle East before refugees from Jordan wandered in

your people try to steal the land, the steal the palestinian name....you are all just thieves

Sorry but if you cant defend it then it's not yours

>I also think they are a wealthy enough country that they don't need a single penny of US funding/welfare.
It's better to give us the dosh instead of wasting it on niggers.

>I will remember that for when Pakistanis are claiming Britain as theirs

Why do you think the aware British citizens are so mad?
We have the power and the means to defend our land but lefty cucks are literally giving it away to the brown hordes which means yes, we will lose our land and it won't be ours any more.

When the Jews were kicked out by the Romans not everyone left. We are the descendants of everybody else who was here and therefore it is our rightful land.

Do you also think that the Celtic nations should for example invade France, Spain and England because those areas were once Celtic?

You are acting like we just appeared out of nowhere.

You are a retard. Read the British documents. Non-Jews were an enormous majority dumb Zionist-American. You are repeating a made up lie. Genetic testing has also proven you wrong.

about 4 billion a year
we pay more in interest on our debt

I support Mudslimes in Israel but not in Europe, it's only fair.

HAHAHHAAHA

there are better things to spend the $3 billion on ............

(although all Israeli money MUST be spent on U.S. made weapons and share intelligence)

Now you know how we feel. British empire gave away our country. Now the British elite who gave away our country to Jews are giving away your country to Pakistanis.

this

Looks like the Jews jew'd themselves.
House of cards waiting for that wind to blow.

If the British had the power to give your land away and there was nothing you could do about it, it wasn't your land, it was Britains.

you are a retard....there were very few people, mostly nomads....the land was a waste land of shit!

Only now that it has been built up by Israelis do you incompetent clowns whine about getting the land

No, I hate all of them.

Just fuck off and kill yourself, jew.

Palestinians aren't money whores, they don't have split citizens controlling our politics, and they're victims of international Jewry.

Palestine any day of the week.

they were not kicked out, the celts there were killed or integrated.
they either have no desendents or they are mixxed in with france,spain ...

furthermore, does that mean we can kick out the ones that can be shown to have descended from immigrant?

finally, if you descended from Jews why are you ARABS no a separate ethnic ethnicity?

you tell them, Haversham

good going, old boy

you mom took the arab cock, did she?

If the British elite can give away Britain and you can't stop it then it is their land and you have no right to complain.

Completely untrue. Palestine was already an urban area prior to Jewish immigration. You are repeating a fairy tale made up by Jews. You can check the British administrative records to see that you are wrong.

>finally, if you descended from Jews why are you ARABS no a separate ethnic ethnicity?
Because of cultural assimilation. This is like asking why Egyptians speak Arabic and not Coptic. It is not because the Egyptians stopped being Egyptians and were replaced by Arabs, it is because the Egyptian culture was assimilated by Arab culture, specifically the language. The same thing happened with us.

Also it was not only Jews here, there were Samaritans and Christians and all sorts of groups who the Romans did not expel.

And now we see what motivated Brevick..........

>and you can't stop it

What do you think we're trying to do?

I agree. Fuck Islam. Support Israel.

Support Israel just to spite the Muslims. Just out of sheer spite for Islam.

The problem with Nazi Germany is that when they never accomplished their mission on earth

seriously....................

you can whine on the internet all night and you are still FUCKED
your people cannot act like humans so you lose
Cry a thousand tears, build some little shack in area "C", whatever
Why don't you fools just move to one of the other 22 muslim countries and stop acting like you are not trying to kill Jews?

based.

>Pali BTFO'ing everyone in a stereotypical Sup Forums kike thread

I'm neutral in that I hate both side equally - I can however get behind this kind of entertainment.

And when you lose you will say that it was ok?

>your people cannot act like humans so you lose
We did not have the British empire and then the American empire on our side.

>Why don't you fools just move to one of the other 22 muslim countries and stop acting like you are not trying to kill Jews?
It is our country. Why should we leave it?

How can they steal a country that doesn't exist. There was not then or now a "Palestinian" state, and there's no such thing as the "Palestinians". They're just the local Arabs.

Anyone who says "I hate jews equally as mudslimes" is a mudslime pretending to be a white supremacist.

fuck you shill. lrn2history

We are the Palestinians! We speak Arabic, which would make us linguistic Arabs (which is what the term actually means, it does not denote ethnicity), but we are the locals. We are the people who where left here when the Romans expelled the Jews. We are the people who where here all the time. There was no Palestinian state because various empires kept conquering the area constantly. Byzantines, Sassanids, Ottomans, Mamluks etc.

KICK THEIR JEW ASSES MY FRIEND

FREE PALESTINE AND FUCK ISRAEL

Does anyone have the link to the video where this sweaty sandnigger goes into detail about the time he participated in a gangrape of a little boy on public transit?

Saw it on a webm a few weeks ago.

>Anonymous (ID: kthKrjK2) 06/18/16(Sat)17:26:58 No.777 H0g7F7Y64IE
Americans love Israel!

Arafat was an Egyptian....many of your leaders are from different countries....you are the leftover mutts of the Middle East and nobody wants you....you use your own children as "meat shields"

it is more convenient to leave you there to rot and fuck with the Jews

Are we out kiking the kikes because that's what it sounding like! This also proves you people are a parasite and require you to suck from others because you are incapable of sustaining yourself of your own work.

Getting 0.066666% of the aid that kikes get from the American taxpayers obviously.

now turn off the proxy and kill yourself

Why is always "pro-Israel" or "pro-Palestian".
In the long-term, a two-state solution is pretty much a "pro-everyone" resolution.

God bless Israel.