Why is Batman smoking?

Why is Batman smoking?

Alimony

Why do you post twitter memes here,?

most actors smoke

Older Batman would smoke though. Go read TDKR by Frank Miller. Older Batman gives almost no fucks.

he's the wrst batman ever. even clooney was better than this fat muslim

>Older Batman would smoke though

No, he definitely wouldn't.

>holding the cigarette that way

no.

how do you hold your cigarette?

Not him, but by the filter.

probably does the claw like a pleb

>how do you hold your cigarette?

it is a light cigarette looks like Parliament, those have a white filter not yellow.
now if you hold the cigarette between your pointing and middle finger, you do it at the base, right over the filter he on the other hand has his fingers in the middle of the tabaco, closer to the burning end than to to filter. literally a pleb. delete it.

He was probably drunk/tired and didn't notice/care.

Like this.

>smoking cigarette

enjoy your cancer kids

i can be blackout drunk and still be able to smoke properly. its muscular memory, you don't think about how you smoke you just do it.
he is a pleb
and he a muzzie cock sucker.

why do white people hate spending time with their f@ms

angel dust

I'm staying in a cabin with 9 relatives for a wedding a want to murder them all.

cause white males dont run away from their kids and get to spend a lot of time with them.

He's preparing for the reboot of the mask

I vape bacon flavored oil through my light saber vape pen whilst holding my falcon whilst watching dr game of walking morty downloaded from yify via utorrent via vlc player whilst wearing my batman vs superman shirt and avengers jammy jams

I quit smoking a couple of months ago (I used to smoke 1 rolled cig a day) my life is empty now, when does the fun start?

have you tried marathoning femdom while on lsd listening to opera?