Facehugger shitas down your throat

>facehugger shitas down your throat
>pic related lives in your stomach for like a few hours

what the fuck is it doing in there and how come the dude doesn't feel that there is a giant alien turd in his stomach

also why alien even has to grow in the stomach? is eating his breakfast or what?

I wondered about this as well.
Ywould fucking feel something like this.

Also, I think it's actually placed in your lungs, not stomach.

>Ywould fucking feel something like this.
Maybe the facehugger or the embryo pumps painkiller during the process, so you don't notice it before it's too late

He could feel it in him but he didn't say anything because he knew if he brought the embryo back to the company labs he would get exclusive rights to the bonus.

why was this shot in the movie?

also why was alium chillin in the wall?

like really is it taking a nap or what?

The egg is probably planted in the stomach and then hatches and goes into the intestine or something. The intestinal tract is large enough to house a small alien like that. In the gestation period before it bursts out the person would probably feel bloated and stuff like that. Perhaps very hungry, if the parasite ate the food or displaced the matter in the bowels.

Sex appeal.

>it didn't hear all the noise Ripley was making
>"muh perfect predator"

It always seemed to me like the way wasps start to slow down and stop giving a shit if they're in the wrong conditions/nothing to do. I think the xeno would have stayed there and died if there had been no LITERALLY NO ASS to jump out and eat

Maybe it has super sensitive hearing as part of its engineered weapon hunting role and the sirens essentially gave it ear pain so it ran to where there was no siren, the shuttle.

It crawled up into a ball to wait for the pain to subside.

It could still have ringing in its ear after which is why it didn't hear Ripley.

How does a xeno grow up full size in just an hour? Last time checked, Alien happens in our own universe, hence it's literally impossible.

The only thing I can think of is it got into the ships food supply like a rat and gorged like an American at a buffet.

This.
And because it took them more time. than just an hour.

>Weaver wanted to have a scene of the xeno fucking Ripley
>tfw she fetishized the xeno as well

>Sex appeal
It just looks disgusting.

Look at some tape worms and this stuff becomes a lot more believable

>ywn be a facehugger embryo emptied into Sigourney Weaver's stomach and spend hours wriggling through her digestive tract.

The Predalien suddenly came to Alicia's rescue and, with a grunt, gripped the Facehugger by the tail and tugged it downward. It struggled against the xenomorph's grip, but its meager strength was dwarfed by the Predalien's. With the other hand, he gently spread Alicia's thighs further apart, watching with interest as her pink pussy blossomed open. Her slit was still leaking his seed out, but the flow had subsided now to a light trickle.

With her legs spread, the Predalien took two of the eight legs of the squirming Facehugger and fit the spider-like creature into place, nestled between her milky thighs. The Facehugger's probe was still extended out, squirming and searching for a welcoming orifice to insert itself into. Its tail, which normally would have wrapped around a host's neck to cut off its air supply and restrain it for implantation, improvised by snaking itself around Alicia's thigh. With some maneuvering, the Predalien braced the Facehuggers upper four legs above Alicia's pelvis and the lower four onto her legs and inner thighs. Finally, the Predalien spread apart Alicia's pink vaginal lips, opening her pussy. With a few short jabs, the Facehugger's probe twirled about and found her, snaking toward it and slicing between the lips of her labia with deadly accurate precision.

>Predalien

man, all I remember was how fucked up it was the predalian forced its alien eggs down that pregnant woman's throat while she was in the hospital, and then the xenomorph babies ate her REAL babies in her womb and then hatched out of her belly like a nest of baby birds. What the fuck, I've never seen something so tasteless in a movie, ever.

This, it was pretty grim.

>also why alien even has to grow in the stomach? is eating his breakfast or what?

It absorbs dna and genes from its host, then is "built" according to that hosts genes and dna.

And the process is different with a dog since the dog became restless at the end, and a really mother fucking fast xenomorph was "morphed" into being, instead of a regular typical humanoid xenomorph from a human.

It can and will vary from host to host on how the xeno morphs.

that's fucked up

Yeah, that's cool and all, but I think we ought to discuss the bonus situation.

It's pretty fucking amazing how much tapeworm can fit in a man.

never heard of worms and parasites?

>White women ass confuse and frighten.gif

>First hour: amazing creepy and mysterious atmosphere, great tension building with the facehugger and baby alien
>Second hour: dumb slasher flick in space

don't deny this isn't true.

This is the correct answer.

underappreciated comment.

Where is this "bonus" meme coming from?

It's the new "Bravo Nolan"

god it's moot's ass

its ayy lmao biology. it takes man flesh and bug parts and turns it into graphene or some shit. or perhaps it's like a tree and uses CO2 to grow.