ITT

Attention seeking athletes.

>Claims get proven to be bullshit
>Whinges and makes more claims, once again with 0 evidence

Around blacks, never relax

She's definitely butthurt that she got dropped for England so she's pulling the race card.

its because she got dropped. what a piece of shit.

Willian looking good

can i get a quick rundown?

she was shit for england

Too white to represent Britain.

jej thought that was willian as well
So now britbongs are gonna pretend to care about their women's national team.

nigger pulling the race card. in other news: water is wet.

On the wall there was a list of the family and friends who were coming to watch us and I just happened to be next to Mark. He asked me if I had anyone who would be there and I said I had family coming over from Nigeria. ‘Oh,’ he said. ‘Nigeria? Make sure they don’t bring Ebola with them.’

is she the new Hope Solo?

It was a midfielders’ meeting. I was not in that meeting but the player in question has confirmed it and I have records of our conversation on the day the comment was made. We have spoken about it many times – that they were talking about the game, about pressing, when Mark Sampson made an analogy about getting a caution, like a police caution. Mark then addressed her individually and said: ‘You’ve been arrested before, haven’t you? Four times, isn’t it?’ He didn’t say it to anybody else. It was said to her alone, the only mixed-race player in the room. Every other player was white. She confirmed she felt extremely uncomfortable. I believe that question was directed towards her because she’s mixed race.

>"Whities performing better than us KWEENZ"
>"Das raycist!"

Looked like Willian from the thumbnail. Was confused.

>when they tell you you'll be a nature photographer for BBC documentaries and all you get to do is take pictures of chimps

Wait, she was arrested four times, or was it some sort of joke?

that was a joke made to another player not her and no she hadn't been arrested

claims her manager is a racist
then acts surprised when people get angry

Why did she have to make this shit so public? If someone made an innapropriate joke why couldn't she have spoken to him privately and taken it further if it still wasn't resolved?

She's this desperate to get back into the England squad.

No fucking surprise she's not been called back in. What a nuisance.

Wasn't she top scorer though? Bit odd in that case but if you shit stir like this you'll never be in the squad even if she's right

Why would a Nigerian be allowed to play for England anyway

No, just the fucking BBC.

She was born in England I think

She wasn't even born here she has no right to eligibility

tranny looking arsehurt nigger, that's all

cheerio

>Claims get proven to be bullshit

What is this proof you speak of?

Fuck knows. Her brother plays for Nigeria because he's Nigerian.