10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by India’s Supreme Court

>10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by India’s Supreme Court

wtf

Why is this country such an abomination? It's not like they're incapable of intelligence, plenty of westernised Indians actually do very well academically

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijvVHdF7Ekc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based India not falling for the arbitrary and authoritarian age of consent meme.

the lack of loo

stacks of poo

no shampoo

poo covered shoe

can't eat moo

nothing is new

full of hindu

toilet is in situ

food will make you spew

goat is tough to chew

children grab at you

did I mention the poo?

You know I could've gone my whole life knowing any of this horrible stuff about my people. Are pajeets cursed to be eternally asshurt? I know I am.

Why do you care? Is it your job to be moral police of Brown people?

>this response
>that flag
every tiem

Yeah because there are no Indians or foreigners or brown people in America right??? Retard

the most intelligent leave India to pursue careers in greener pastures. this is probably one of the biggest problems with India's development.

t. Zhang al-Rajeev

I don't see any reason why they murder the baby. The 10 year old will put it up for adoption and be arranged married to some guy regardless.

She won't have any value to an arranged marriage now that she's been raped. She's damaged goods to these people.

she probably lives in a tiny fucking village where everyone knows who this is. good luck getting rid of that stigma.

Would she have more value murdering the baby? Seems like she's screwed either way but having it is the more honorable choice in a bad situation.

probably because she wouldn't have to be burdened for the rest of her life knowing she had to carry her rapists baby. either growing up constantly being aware of it because you kept it and raised it, or you gave it up for adoption and will never be with something that came from you.

it's fucking sad. it would've been better to abort it and never have either option come.

The problem is not that it was denied
The problem is that there's a supreme court that decide for you

>probably because she wouldn't have to be burdened for the rest of her life knowing she had to carry her rapists baby.
I would think the rape would be worse than carrying the baby. it's not like it's the babies fault.

A lesson in Eurocuckoldry 101

rape was unavoidable at this point, the baby however is avoidable.

even the baby, oh my god, adoption in india? good fucking luck with that. if it ever finds out it's a rape baby? fuck that man.

>rape was unavoidable at this point, the baby however is avoidable.
By murdering it. She'll get stigma either way, probably worse stigma by committing murder considering how public this case is.

I hide threads when OP doesn't give a source. I think when there is no source it's probably just a lie and shitposting. I could try to find out if it's true but probably it isn't so I would probably waste my time. Therefore it's best to hide the thread.

>abortion
>murder

yeah it's shit either way buddy, i said that already at least with abortion she won't have to live life knowing she was forced to give birth to her rapists kid and the kid won't have to grow up in a orphanage or have to know that it's a rape baby.

>biological human life
>Not murder
A fetus IS a human. Spare me the mental gymnastics. Just admit you think infanticide should be legal like the Romans and Greeks practiced and move on. Nobody cares.

>killing a human
>not murder
user....

India is a shithole that is becoming increasingly hindu nationalist.

Combine islamic extremism with cow poo worship and you have the New India.

This is a good policy.

The girl wants an abortion.

You sound suspiciously like a Sup Forumstard

>human

>burger education

Fuck, I forgot to take off the name from shitposting in another thread

Modi literally claimed the first successful brain surgery was accomplished by a hindu priest in 7th century India.

BJP India is a rapidly devolving shithole on par with Pakistan.

Huh. RIP India

>India is a shithole that is becoming increasingly hindu nationalist

Unfortunately we're giving silent encouragement to this because India is useful as an anti-Islam/anti-China bulwark.

No. India is improving rapidly, but it also is devolving rapidly in other ways.

It's like Reagan-era USA or pre-war Nazi Germany.

I guess your limited comprehension thinks a magic point happens where it becomes a human.

Who the fuck cares what a 10 year old wants?

oh its human but that thing isnt thinking. the moral issue with killing is you are ending a conscious life form, that thing is about as alive as a plant

I'm all for helping India improve. We also shouldn't abide by the increasing acceptace of crazies in India either.

Nonetheless, not letting a 10 year old girl who wants an abortion to get one... is absurd.
India used to have more abortions back in 1990-2010. Nowadays the BJP is stopping them all

When it's a quote all you have to do is google it you retard. If OP posts a source then they get banned and told to go to pol because they're posting news

We support India against Paki/Muslim savages

youtube.com/watch?v=ijvVHdF7Ekc

The legal guardian of the girl also wants an abortion. That is why the case has risen all the way to the supreme court.

Who the fuck cares what citizens think?!?

>americucks want their women to birth brown rapebabies
:thinking:

>that thing is about as alive as a plant
It's far more complex than a plant. Silly mental gymnastics and baseless theorizing.

Ayy lmaoo

This is India. The baby will be brown either way. Stop changing subject.

a magic point does happen when it becomes human. that point is whenever an observer deems it.

there is no scientific point when something becomes a human.

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaaahahah

i take that back actually, there is a scientific point that most scientists will agree with when something is human, adulthood.

whatever you say

Why do you assume OP is white?

>that point is whenever an observer deems it.

Here's the thing. If someone can murder a baby one week before birth, they should be able to murder a baby one week after birth. If abortion lovers would just admit that and stop being so damn hypocritical i'd give them credit.

the baby's probably gonna be a rapist. kill it.

We look even fucking weirder at 4 weeks and 6 weeks

What a qt, has she been CURRIED yet?

If we killed people with rapist genes 95% of Mexicans would be killed. Not that i'd complain.

that is very multicultural don't be a bigot

Thats a dutchmen .

well that is distinguished by law. a point has to be made for the convenience of governance.

well after birth, the state can take care of the child, so i don't support infanticide at that point. in vivo, we cannot forcibly compel women to medical procedures they don't want.

We should change the legal definition of personhood to 18.

ok doctor Sup Forums poster hmu when you can prove when humans become conscious

>well after birth, the state can take care of the child, so i don't support infanticide at that point.
Fuck that shit. Either legalize infanticide or criminalize abortion. I'm sick of the double standards.

me neither

The brain's cellular structure is already more complex than a plant. That already disproves your point.
So all rape and enslavement of 18 and under would be legal? Fat chance.

disproves my hyperbole? yeah sure d00d

*america swoops in to defend a third world practice*

Heh, is anyone surprised

it's not double standards though. at one point the state can assume responsibility to raise the child because it is no longer attached to the mother.

there is a clear line here that differentiates the two.

Indians are ALPHAS.
DEAL WITH IT! WHITE WOMEN want the curry thunder!

Abortion is murder and genocide. It's the main reason why whites will die out. Guess who invented the antibaby pill.

>abostan swoops down to impose shitty anglo morality on the world
Does anyone care?

It's unironically because of British imperialism

India is one of the only countries where you can objectively say it would be in a better state now had it not been subject to colonial rule

ah yes, because the Mughals and lawless banditry was so much better than the British.

>wanting to force a 10yr girl to have the baby of a rapist
what the fuck is wrong with americans

What is the big deal if she has this baby?

it wasn't that shit of a place. British rule essentially made the Indian people stagnate instead of advance like the rest of Asia did. Education levels of the Indian population were always at their lowest in areas where the British were prevalent.

We force her to go through the 9 month gestation period, the pain of childbirth and recovery and the mental trauma that comes with all of it?

so let's just kill kids :D

can't the scummy state says when it pops out of the mom it can assume responsibility for it.

You're telling me you think this child should be forced to have the kid?

> advance like the rest of Asia did
Asia was in a period of massive stagnation for centuries when the European empires were at their height. Look at the Opium Wars and the Decline of the Ottomans. Asian powers were in a steep decline relative to European empires.

The great success story of Asia in the 19th century was Japan, which essentially was forced to become a western nation within the space of a few decades. It industrialized and adopted western customs at a massive pace, and became the first Asian power to defeat a European one (Russia) in warfare in the early 20th century

>We
What? are you involved with this? I have nothing to do with Indian
>We force her to go through the 9 month gestation period, the pain of childbirth
So it's nothing that will ultimately matter?
>and the mental trauma that comes with all of it?
I love how people always conveniently ignore the mental trauma that comes with abortion. This Indian girl might very well have less mental trauma by having the baby and washing her hands clean of it. Especially in a society like India.
British gave them Railroad and telegram. This is more than most of Asia had at the time.

It's her parents fault she got raped in the first place, her family will have to help if nobody will adopt it

Government has no responsibility to provide for people

I'm talking about 20th century Asia

>Japan
>a western nation
Does not have enough niggers and/or mudslimes for this

sorry but our government does have a responsibility to provide for it's citizens.

No it doesn't

I just checked the story and it turns out India does allow abortion up until 20 weeks. Afterwards it is illegal unless health of mother is involved or the baby is non-viable. This girl waited 30 weeks and her "plea" was rejected because doctors said the baby is healthy.

Gotta side with the courts on this one.

I would want to reduce the girl's further trauma as much as possible. Allowing an abortion achieves that. You are both sick fucks.

yes it does, we have a ministry that provides for citizens under 18. we give them food, education, shelter and the full protection of the law as every citizen has. the government is responsible for children.

>I would want to reduce the girl's further trauma as much as possible.
So murdering a 30 week year old baby is okay for the sake of a 10 year old who might have more trauma murdering her child anyway? I don't follow. I don't see abortion as a remedy for whatever trauma she might have. Nor do I see what's so bad about her giving birth.

>I-I dont want to keep this rapists ba-
>YOU DARN STINKAN MURDERAH, IAL HAVE YAOU KNO HERE IS FREEDOMLAND WE-

how did she wait? she's fucking 10, she didn't even know she was pregnant until 'recently'.

>Nor do I see what's so bad about her giving birth
it's physically unsafe for both her and the child.

How could she have not known? It's not like you don't feel it.

So you decided to expose yourself after the crime?

>are
go back

>even the indian is against it
>but the burger persists anyway

she's fucking 10 dude. she only found out after she had stomach pains and her mother took her to the doctor.

her rapist probably told her not to fucking tell anybody because they didn't even know she was being raped at that point.

Childbirth is fucking horrendously painful and dangerous for a child and I'm pretty sure that giving birth to your rapists baby as a child will be worse for her then an hour medical procedure where she's knocked out. Back to the third world where this shit is okay.

If it was my daughter I would kill the baby and her rapist. I just don't care what goes on in India.

>ejaculates inside you
>what is this I don't even
Even 10 year olds aren't that dumb. I suppose it's possible though.