What the fuck is wrong with Steve Martin's tweet to honor Carrie Fisher? People didn't liked it and he deleted it. Why?

What the fuck is wrong with Steve Martin's tweet to honor Carrie Fisher? People didn't liked it and he deleted it. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2YJchDTASg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The 'creature'-part is kind of autismal and creepy. Also he reduces her to her looks mainly and seemingly makes light of her personality and achievements as secondary to her looks.

I guess people think that's sexist. I don't necessarily agree or disagree, just saying what I think people's thought processes are.

Man that is pretty fucking savage. Imagine if that was actually unintentional, the guy would be a confirmed sperg.

He could have said woman instead of creature and it would have been fine

If you don't say creature then you are implying goblins are more attractive than her
The thing that bothers me is the unusual sentence structure

Well for once I can actually kind of agree. Yes he's just calling her beautiful but the comments about her personality feel so second hand and false.

can't be a straight male in 2016 buddy

pretty autistic if you ask me

Feminists read too much into everything. It's obvious the guy was complimenting Carrie, but that's not good enough because of awkward phrasing.

Deleting it means he's certified pussy whipped though, lmao. Fuck him.

>creepy
fucking liberals and their trigger words...

steve martin doesn't give a fuck usually, surprised he deleted it.

#devastated

isn't "creature" just meant to be endearing? like, not monster but just creation of god? If he was a brit it would probably fly

Days ago I warned all of you with this message. You all ignored it. THE MSM IS DOING THIS TO US!!!

"Help me and others spread the word about how the MSM is telling us how we "like" the new star wars! I thought I enjoyed it until I watched the reaction of logical thinking people. Disney is the devil, that's why the three sixes are there. This show is complete garbage and I pray you spread this message to everyone. Don't let MSM control you! Please like this video with every account you own, share it and help others. #StarWarsWasNeverGood
youtube.com/watch?v=v2YJchDTASg
It's time to fight back and tell the world we don't even like this garbage!"

Now Carrie Fisher has been murdered by the same people you stupid slaves worship!!! SHAME ON YOU! RIP CARRIE FISHER! Your death will not be the end.

I'm guessing here, but it's probably one or multiple of the following:
>saying a woman is beautiful is objectifying
>calling someone a creature is rude
>only leaving the last part of the sentence to say how witty and bright someone is seems off-handedly dismissive
>he says when he was a young man, by extension meaning when Carrie was a young woman, and therefore is unintentionally insinuating that as she got older she wasn't beautiful
>kind of centred around himself rather than Carrie
Of course I doubt he meant any of this, but the Twitter mob won't let him get away with it. It's a bit of a clusterfuck of a Tweet desu.

He's describing the impression he had of Carrie Fisher when he was young and it's really no different from how most young men view female celebrities they like. Naturally, you would notice her looks first and then her personality afterward.

And thus another Trump voter was born

It does comes off as kinda tacky thing to say about someone who just died when he first compliments her looks and then goes, almost like an afterthought that "oh, and then it turned out she was actually more than just a pretty face"

I mean, this is something you might say to a group of friends when you know they won't take it the wrong way, but doing so publicly is a bit dumb because you could easily read it the wrong way.

That explains all the disgusting 90's born faggots populating Sup Forums these days

>certified pussy whipped though, lmao. Fuck him.
Kill yourself retard

>Also he reduces her to her looks

Ah. SJW retards made him delete that tweet. Gotcha.

Yeah, definitely. Creature can be used in a negative context, but that's obviously not the case here.

Creature is usually something undefined, and it can be less than human. Or, like in this tweet, more than human.

After you, shitstain.

You 90s kids-Generation Z faggots think everything is autistic. I hope you're the next victim.

I'm not the one spouting ignorant meme garbage.

should have said animal instead of creature.

I hope you get cancer really soon.

Top kek.

He choose to delete that tweet tho, had like 8k likes, a couple dozen people pissed off most likely. But God forbid anyone dislikes what you have to say.

imagine if he said he liked her sexy slave costume in star wars and wished her to be his pusy slave and get JABBA'd over and over

He's a pussy like everyone else in jewood

He clearly reduced her to just a beautiful face.

If you can't see a problem with it then you are superficial fags, simple as that

What a pig. I'm a "straight" "male" and when I first watched Star Wars my only thoughts were 'wow, I bet she's intelligent and strong in ways I can only guess at'. If your reaction was any different then like, you can just stop following me right the fuck now because you are trash lmao

See

Not even those fags think that, they say it, but everyone know they're not really thinking it.

They're trying way too hard, and acting way too thirsty to even attract genuine women.

>implying she was pretty when she was young but ugly as sin when she got 'old'

Seems like it, 44 replies to the tweet. So that's at most 44 people complaining outwardly vs 8000 people liking what he had to say.

What a crazy society we live in.

I don't see the issue here. He complimented her beauty, which is the first thing you notice about anybody attractive man or woman, and then reinforced the fact that even with that there was more to her.

It's a fucking 120 character limit people.

Liberals are degenerates. They would love that shit.

Nah I get it with this one.

That shit was just fucking retarded. It sounded like he was saying "she was fucking hot. oh and i guess she was nice and funny too. RIP.", making a shit-tier Dad joke about a dead woman.

If the joke was good I might have even defended it, but that was just pissweak and weird.

>The 'creature'-part is kind of autismal and creepy.

t. Born in the 90's

>When I first saw her I noticed she was really beautiful
>When I got to know her I noticed she was really nice

Not sure how people read this any other way, let alone be offended by it

t. creepy autist

No one made him do anything, he choose to delete it.

Why is no one ever criticized for backing down?

It was never meant to be a joke. See

>making a shit-tier Dad joke about a dead woman.

a fat bloated crack whore died lets pretend we all care

He's a straight white male someone will find something wrong with it. Compare that tweet with the weird shit Billy Dee Williams and Warwick Davies posted but they get away with it because one's a nigger and the other one is midget.

>boo-fucking-hoo my life is pretty happy
Fuck off.

No dude, we have to pretend that when we think of Carrie Fisher we think of a master thespian, not a chick that looked hot in a bikini decades ago and did nothing else of any relevance.

You know full well it was posted with the best intentions but nah fuck that let's take the opportunity to make someone out to be a bad person when they don't deserve it. SJWs are cancer.

t. literally shaking faggot

>it's a star wars fags get triggered yet again episode

>disgusting old dinosaur makes a vile, disgusting tweet

Are you really surprised?

What the fuck are you talking about

Steve has the right to delete his own tweet if he realizes it came out a bit wrong. All this SJW boogeyman shit is just pure conjecture and projecting.

It didn't come out wrong though. Only you sjw benders are saying it did. Hang yourself.

See? That's creepy.

You make people uncomfortable.

I bet you condoned bullying in school too you faggot.

I doubt he decided on his own to delete it. We all know Twitter is full of people whose only pleasure in life is brow beating and making people feel as guilty as possible over the most trivial shit.

>that tweet didn't come out right
>deletes tweet
>OMFG SJW SJW SJW SJW HOW DARE HE DELETE HIS OWN TEEWT

lel

Well he clearly thought it came out wrong, or he wouldn't have deleted it, you tweety bird. You really are a daft cunt aren't you? You're right barmy!

>tweet came out perfectly fine
>one person disagrees
>deletes tweet because of that
>STOOOP WHINING ABOUT SJWS! STOP STOP STOP!
ayy

And there it is. I've been waiting for it.

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Sup Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Sup Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Sup Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also. Trump's Presidency is merely the beginning.

Sup Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

YEARS.

Go back to red dit you fucking filth

>It didn't come out wrong though

That's to Steve to decide, not you. Getting angry over something like this when there clearly was no massive social media backlash forcing Steve to do something against his own will just makes you look like a triggered asshole in need of an internet safe space

>"people"
You internet nerds are not "people".

"beautiful creature" is an old phrase from a time when creature didn't have the same connotations it does now

fucking uncultured swine, read a book

Seems a good distilled memory to remember somebody. I can only hope someone would say something like that about me when I died.

I'd say the medium is disrespecting.

>Trump's Presidency is merely the beginning.
>using a guy whose own daughter betrayed her upbringing and background, converted to judaism, and raises his grandchildren as little kikes as an example of something positive
Back to the oven with you.

He wouldn't have tweeted it in the first place if he didn't think it was alright. Then the perpetually triggered culture terrorists swooped in and he deleted it out of fear of negative ramifications, as he's no doubt seen across the industry.

Hang yourselves.

>I HATE POLITICUL CORREKNESS
>follows a fag kike

>tweet came out perfectly fine
>perfect
He didn't think so, that is why he deleted it. People can't delete sentences anymore wtf.

But it did come out perfectly fine, but one tweeter disagreed, that's why he deleted it. Can't people disagree anymore? Geez!

>He wouldn't have tweeted it in the first place if he didn't think it was alright.

Because people aren't capable of posting something and then five minutes later thinking "ah shit, that didn't come out right, now did it?" am I right? It has to be the nasty PC police making him do it!

They can disagree, but HE'S the one who deleted it. Why are you complaining about some stranger who criticized a tweet, rather than the man who deleted it in the first place?

This is why I voted third party. Trump supporters are infantile.

I bet you're a creepy virgin

Because people are either legitimate fucking spergs with no reading comprehension, or sjw cunts looking to be offended by everything.

Yes, he deleted it because another tweeter thought his tweet didn't come out right. Why do you assume the man himself thought his tweet didn't come out right?

This why I didn't vote third party, third party supporters are incapable of distinguishing speculation from fact.

She was also a prolific author

I'm glad we Corrected Carrie Fisher's friend's Record!

She's a fucking actress; he said that at first notice she was just a beautiful face, but she turned out to also have incredible talent inside as well. He's literally saying he doesn't reduce her to her looks.

>Why do you assume the man himself thought his tweet didn't come out right?

I'm sure it has nothing at all to do with wanting to feel victimized by proxy.

>Why do you assume the man himself thought his tweet didn't come out right?

Maybe a tweet pointing it out made him reconsider the tweet.

Keep digging that grave, reddit.

Obviously people disagreeing with the wording made him question it himself, hence the deletion. He could have defended it if he wanted, or simply not deleted it. he must have felt their was validity behind people claiming it was inappropriate.

Irony's not your strength, Tammy.

this is me btw

Look, numbnuts, you're speculating, just like everyone else in this thread is speculating. You have no idea what the man is thinking at the moment. But you phrase your argument as if it's a fact.

Oh yeah, is that obvious? Since it's so obvious I assume you actually have something to back up that claim.

What does that even mean?

that is some libtard poetry slam fag though

i'm crying because i can't stop laughing right now.

Why would he delete his tweet over a single person disliking it? That would be crazy.

Im diagnosed with autism and even I could tell. The internet has rotted the brain and now the masses act accordingly. Smartphones were a mistake.

>He says while getting triggered by 'creepy'
So self aware, kek

Is this pasta or a legitimately ill person? Incoherent picture collages and memes made by high school dropouts in their parents basements aren't "facts"

>personality and achievements
She was a Type A personality coked out actress who got lucky with Star Wars

Oh yes but the alt-right is totally legit, eh?

Lmao ok

The fucking state of your intelligence, reddit.

literally the only thing social media does is leave you open to ruin yourself if you post even the slightest off color comment. i can't believe more people haven't deleted their stuff yet.

Is what legit? A group of morons who promote ethnic nationalism and jewish conspiracies who are also trump supporters? Yes they're are multiple websites and boards dedicated to it, such as r_thedonald, stormfront and Sup Forums. Are you arguing that this extremely vocal group are imaginary?