Your opinions?

Your opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpPG3-2V1S8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I had no idea this existed. I'm almost afraid to listen to it.

Like Primus but sacreligous things always turn me off

lol, album art inspired by reneissance art is now sacreligous
it's actually a concept album centered around a fantasy story

It's not like a meta-album or some bullshit, is it?

Its really bad. They should just break up.

Maybe if you don't believe in God.

>reneissance art
That's an odd way to describe one of the most iconic and instantly recognizable portrayals of Christ to have ever existed.

That was created 1500 years after he died.

Not really considering it's completely accurate. Maybe don't be such a sensitive piss baby about your beliefs.

*He
FTFY

You sound more offended by people who dislike something because it's disrespectful to their beliefs.

Ah yes, the I'm rubber and you're glue defense. Very convincing.

Also where is your proof that there is no God?

And? Did I not use the word "portrayal" or are you just illiterate?

I'm not the one who said it was sacrilegious, dumbass. Just that the description of the piece as "renaissance art" with no connotations was odd, which it is.

It's a picture by one of teenage mutant ninja turtles alright

I'm not talking about god. I'm talking about you being an overly sensitive pissbaby.

Listen, go find another thread to cry in. Primus isn't for Chri$tian pissbabies.

>go find another thread
He might as well stay here since no one has said anything about the album or even the band ITT

Haven't heard the album. I haven't liked anything Primus has put out since Tales from the Punchbowl. I'm hoping someone will tell me this is a return to form.

real good album. listen to it OP

fucking shit album 30 minutes of boring ambient jamming and two good primus tracks. extremely disappointing

youtube.com/watch?v=IpPG3-2V1S8

Superior Rainbow Goblins coming through