I just finished the first season of this kino. Do you think Luke and ahsoka slammed on the regs...

I just finished the first season of this kino. Do you think Luke and ahsoka slammed on the regs? She's so waifu material.

>mfw Vader kills her in Rebels

suck it, ahsoka faggots

>western cg shit
>waifu

>mfw it isnt confirmed if he did or didnt but implied

ahsoka faggot here and i refuse to believe she died but chooses to stay away from the war because she cant bring herself to have to face anakin.

Also OP why would you think Luke and Ahsoka would bang they never even met each other.

Plo Koon owns that pussy since she was 4, you know it to be true

Oh, fuck off. Temple doors closed while Vader and Ahsoka were in a fight, Vader got out, she didn't.

She's dead, get over it.

Implying that Filoni will ever kill off his own baby.

weird right its almost like your waifu doesnt have to be anime retard but can be anyone you want.

eat me.
i didnt see a confirmed kill and my autism refuses to accept she died.

Are you both retarded? We clearly see her retreating deeper into the Sith temple.

but you see her walking away after the temple explosion.

you'll never see you're shitty waifu again\

are you? it was clearly a force ghost

hmm I don't think so.

and even if it was you see her running back in why would a ghost need to run? besides this scene is after the explosion confirming that she lived.

>clearly opaque and not pale or ghostly at all

She's probably disfigured and will turn up again after having embraced the Sith arts to survive and mend.

i would hope not she is to good looking to be disfigured. why do all siths have the be ugly. why cant we get a good looking sith waifu.

>western shit
>waifu
>3dpd
>waifu

Waifu is a weeb term

Why would Vader leave her alive, you retards? That's just a little ambiguous scene Fionni left for waifu cucks like you to halt your autistic screetching.

Ravioli or whatever confirmed she's alive.

seems to be only one autist here buddy.

t. rebbit newposter

The word 'waifu' has been a part of Sup Forums boardculture since 2009.

Not into her? I am...

Nah, there's several of you.

idk senpai not really my taste, but what did you think of her voice was it to your liking. personally i thought she had the voice of a 50 year old chain smoker still trying to seduce men

>what did you think of her voice was it to your liking

Shit yes.

>Why would Vader leave her alive, you retards?

Gee maybe because there was a fucking explosion and a lot could've happened in all the confusion you retarded mongoloid.

>"Jedi Knights aren't celibate - the thing that is forbidden is attachments - and possessive relationships."
-George "Star Wars" Lucas.

It's possible.

Nonsense. If she was alive Vader would have sensed it with the Force.

Face it, your super special snowflake waifu is dead.

>Why would Vader leave her alive, you retards?
Vader was severely injured, you moron.

>Only disallows "possessive" relationships
How is the temple not a massive 24/7 fuckfest of one night stands?

Wouldn't be very knightly of them, and maybe there's space stds to contend with?

They have force healing for that

I think they tried to leave it somewhat ambiguous, but anything short of Vader killing her would be pretty cheap.

TCW and Rebels aren't really that great to me. I get their appeal, but they've always struck me as contrived when looked at within context.

not at all he cant sense where the other jedis are or that ahsoka was even alive and even if he did he wasnt in a good condition to hunt her down.

I don't know, maybe force healing just isn't effective against midichloriaids.

I almost would be surprised to see Leia's role in IX taken over by an elderly Ahsoka. She worked with the Alliance, had Force powers, and they clearly don't want to kill her in the canon. They're planning to bring her back sometime.

No matter what, its a much better story if Vader does kill her.

If I take his hat off, will he die?

No. He just puts on a different hat and becomes Kevin Pollak.

it would be extremely embarrassing.

Nigger Dave is three steps ahead of us. He wears the hat so that when he goes to cons, he can remove it and hide in plain sight! He's a madman and must be stopped at all costs! He's killed Carrie, and he'll kill rabbit fu and the xeno next! No waifu is safe while he's alive

And where do you think it came from.