Sticky taken down in less than 24 hours

>sticky taken down in less than 24 hours

name a more overrated celebrity death

Princess fucking Diana.

The one positive thing about Carrie Fisher's death is that it won't be one of those celebrity deaths where half the people mourning her are pissed off at the other half for not being able to name any movies she's been in besides Star Wars,

Were you even born when she died? She was one of the most famous people on the planet.

I can think of only one non Star Wars movie that she was in. Drop Dead Fred.

She was also in Scream 3, although I believe she was uncredited.

You haven't watched Blues Brothers?

Blues Brothers

what is blues brothers

Yes. The whole public mourning spectacle went on far too long and it fucked TV for months.

>famous for spreading her legs for an inbred

but why?

I started to but it wasn't my thing.

Thats the point, she was a horse faced commoner who shagged people other than Charles in her spare time. She should have been despised, but the media-pushed mourning went on for ages.

Never understood the whole WAAAAAH SHE DED craze with Diana. Exactly what she did to warrant such unconditional love from the mainstream?

>fucked TV for months
Maybe if you were in England. I remember the funeral and it being talked about on the news for a few weeks, maybe a couple of specials but it didn't really interrupt the regular shows. What the fuck are you talking about?

Literally any show or film that featured car crashes or even chases was postponed/cancelled/cut and they bleated on about her on the news forever.

>Were you even born when she died
nope

when harry met sally

How old were you user and where were you living?

Late 90s I would have been in my late teens. I lived in London.

London
o
n
d
o
n

she was this pure and all benevolent, almost mystical figure, like the pope paul ii.

a neighbor has a massive portrait of diana in his dinner room, he cried for days when she died. i live in lationamerica, we shouldnt give a single fuck about some random uk nobility whore, but propaganda is a powerful thing.

She was a good self publicist.

Tabloids literally still run stories about Princess Diana today. They do the same shit with JFK but at least JFK was actually President

Hannah and Her Sisters. I'd say that was the best film she was in.

He was also pretty shit but had excellent propaganda going for him.

You should go hang yourself now you fucking penis.
Posts on Sup Forums and doesnt know the Blues brothers