What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QH49DyHanrg
youtube.com/watch?v=_bBUWReajXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

virtue signalling

I FUCKING HATE BALD PEOPLE DIE DIE DIE

While I essentially agree with him, why the fuck does he care enough to rant about it on social media? It seems like a beta bitch thing to do. If I was a public figure, I'd like to think I'd act with a little more class, and just focus on more relevant things.

Wait his name isnt Bon Iver??

bald men are not human

>t. has a bald stepdad that pounds his mommy's puss every night

stfu. how the fuck somebody go bald at like age 29 lmao

I'm balding. I keep my hair really short, and I'll probably just shave my head after I bulk up a little, but desu I'm still a little sensitive about it. Especially after spending some time in Asia, where nobody has any tact about it, so my friends were all like "you need to do something about your hair lol"

You should google male pattern baldness.
Also, you're dumb.

t. bald

t. bald faggot

he literally says he thinks bruno recycles old hits and nothing else and that kendrick is more original. that's what he meant

bon iver shouldnt have won his grammys either so i dont know what hes complaining about

Real *ones* know that the Grammys don't mean anything other than a popularity contest. The fact that Justin cares at all is sad

white kendrickcucks BTFO

>n-no offense, fampai
Dear God, is he an absolute nu-male.

not enough black people won

after reading the article, i think he might be /ourgai/
>criticizes the grammy's because there's still a shitshow major artists shouldn't take seriously
>bashes the soyboys who are crying about how men won mostly everything
>calls out the grammy's for being for the industry, not music itself, and claims mars is just pandering to the industry
>called the grammy's a democratic party party

>b-but he's a balding numale cuck!
so is 90% of this board

Why not? He beat a bunch of trash artists nobody cares about.

Bon Iver, Bon Iver sucks.

so did Bruno Mars

>second album
>best new artist

>SZA? KENDRICK?

High test

>Bon Iver
>Bruno Mars

Same shit

Why are liberals turning on POC?

>state of music in current year
youtube.com/watch?v=QH49DyHanrg

P4k got in on this as well. Calling the awards a "shithole"

So... I guess a half black man like Bruno Mars winning is bad, but a dark black man like Kendrick would be OK?

The BLACKER the BERRY

t. hairlet

These aren't classy people. All your idols and favorite celebrities. They're a bunch of Peter fucking Pans

>stfu
>how the fuck
>lmao
we've been infiltrated by niggers haven't we

What year was this?

soyboys arguing who deserves more meaningless "awards"
I sure do love Grammys

it's incels LARPing as negroes

Social media was a mistake

Been noticing a lot of nigger tier language on here lately

Yes, while Bruno doesn't claim his African Ancestry (even though it's obvious he has), Cardi B -- a person who DOES claim their African ancestry and looks more obviously blacker than Bruno, imo -- is still being bashed as a culture vulture and whined about for taking spotlights from dark skin black women. Basically, it's not good unless the person is dark skinned and black.

What the fuck has Kendrick done that Kanye hasn't done?

Do people not see the irony of this statement? Lorde rips off 90s grunge, Jay Z is well Jay Z, Gambino's album was a diet Parliament album, and if we're honest pop music hasn't been insanely innovative or original for the past 10 years.

>The age of men is over

This is the age of the soy

They come from Twitter after reading about all the "dank" memes. They act like they are special and unique because they are part of the "sekret club" now.

F A M and T B H got filtered. Why can't they filter all the other negroe lingo?

>Lorde rips off 90s grunge

There's nothing remotely grunge about her. But I agree with your overall msg.

Kendrick is more in tune with the black struggle nowadays than Kanye who is rich and lives a pampered lifestyle.

White teens just talk like that nowadays lmao

God damn, that lineup for 'best' anything makes me want to puke

youtube.com/watch?v=_bBUWReajXg

Yeah but Kendrick is seriously not doing anything I seen from Kanye before 10 years ago.

They both got the annoying fanboys too, but I think Kanye was more popular in his prime which makes that a little more embarrassing for Kendrick's stans.

Kanye actually did something novel at the time. It doesn't sound that way now because he either produced so many popular records, or biters coping his style. Kendrick doesn't seem to be original at all.

Exactly, that's what I meant. That's why it's hilarious when Kendrick stans bash any artist for being "unoriginal". The days of being extremely innovative and groundbreaking in (pop) music is over. The 2000s was the last decade of it and everything has been a rehash since then.

Are you implying that Kendrick isn't rich and living a pampered lifestyle?

He's earned it after struggling so much.

*nervous laughter*

C H A V I T U P
H
A
V
I
T
U
P

maybe he should get good

FUCKING BALD FAGETS

GO DIE ALREADY

You mean having to show up to the recording studio on time and not NST?

who the fuck is bon iver

You probably know him better as "Bonnie Bear"

Typical bald man syndrome, they shouldnt be allowed on Twitter

Bitch please. Compare Kendrick who keeps a low profile in the media except for talking about his music to Kanye and his antics with the Kardashians, fashion and lavish celebrity lifestyle, various beefs, etc. There is a reason why people want the "old Kanye".

say it with me FINESSE KING DOES IT AGAIN

Are you faggots even aware that bruno maras is a ftm tranny?You don't need to believe me, just take a good look to "his" skeletal structure.

Doo-Wops & Hooligans [Elektra, 2010]
Nice guy finishes first ("Grenade," "Lazy Song") ***

For Emma, Forever Ago [Jagjaguwar, 2008]
Re-accessing Robert Creeley gave me a grip on these solitary meditations, which lose definition faster than an angel's breath on a January morn. Beloved by sensitive young men like Justin Vernon, who recorded the album one winter in his father's Wisconsin hunting cabin after breaking up with his band and his girlfriend in North Carolina, the lyrics aren't as lax as one might fear--as in Creeley, the lines are short and the diction is spare. But the turns of phrase are usually cul-de-sacs, the flights into obscurity have bum wings, and do you really prefer, for instance, Vernon's best-in-show "Now all your love is wasted?/Then who the hell was I?" (much less "Only love is all maroon/Lapping lakes like leery loons") to this Creeley ordinaire: "Soon everything will be sold/and I can go back home/by myself again/and try to be a man"? Yea, sigh his admirers sensitively, in musical context, you old cynic. His falsetto, his murmurs, his accompaniment--they're all so lonely, as when he introduces the climactic "Re: Stacks" with a doleful 45-second guitar strum. To which I can only compare Ralph Carney's grooveful, multifaceted 45-second intro to "The Invoice," which in its subsequent minute says more about our shared aloneness than Vernon's whole record. C+

Knew a guy who was balder than that at age 15

FINESSED THE GRAMMY
FINESSED THE CHARTS
FINESSED HIP HOP
AND FINESSED THE WORLD'S HEART
AND IT'S NOT EVEN FEBUARY

DRIPPING • WITH • FINESSE

Wonder whats worse, being short or BALD

KUMDRICK AND HIP HOP COMMUNITY BTFO

spooky black is about as bald as him and he's like 19

how though? bruno mars isn't white.

There's a new king in hip hop, kenny boy