It's over

It's over.

>inb4 Drumpfkins post an irrelevant trendline that includes unreliable polls in august

If you fuck it up you are officially more cucked than Germany and Sweden. At least we never got to pick our fate.

Of course it's over.

The Republicans have killed any chance Trump has of winning.
More and more senators pull away from him and unindorce every day.

You can't win without your base.

>"It's over" Said Increasingly Nervous Man for the one hundred time this year

These polls are only trump v clinton, adding in johnson will demolish clintons lead as most of the bernouts will vote trump or johnson

>>inb4 Gordon posts an irrelevant trendline that includes unreliable polls where far more registered Democrats were polled in August in June, 5 months before the election, before Trump is even officially the nominee, before 1 debate has even taken place

What is it with Sup Forums and siding with obvious losers?

Trump is so fucked. He is also going to cost the Republicans the legislative branch and we are about to get the most progressive government in US history.

I'm excited for universal health care, the appointment of four as liberal as we want justices, and a general progressive agenda. Garland is going to look like Scalia when we get to appointments.

Keep shilling for Trump though, he's going to build a wall! =)

I am now a #cruzmissile

Daily reminder that polls have never failed to predict the winner and would never EVER be manipulated for an agenda.

>These polls are only trump v clinton, adding in johnson will demolish clintons lead as most of the bernouts will vote trump or johnson
People actually believe this.

TRIED SO HARD
AND GO SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

Not even close. The enemies of God are displeased and are all out in full force but all their insults will wash off him like dirt to water.

God has chosen him to lead this country.

Fuck you. We're riding this train off the fucking cliff and no one can stop it.

Bill called him and told him to sabotage the GOP

> That's a pretty big downward trend.
> For Her.

>one post by this ID

Those polls are bullshit and we all know it.

>1 post by this ID

that's from before the orlando shooting

>that's from before the orlando shooting
Trump is doing worse after Orlando.

The devs spun his comments to be homophobic and the masses are more anti gun as a result rather than anti islam.

Are you saying Trump going down after he was right about Orlando isn't consistent with reality? Sir, I'll have you know those polls were done by the greatest statistical minds in the country and without a hint of bias.

At this point I'd support the GOP cucking Trump out of the nomination and nominating someone else.

I wanted him to win but he can't. I'd rather take some half-cucked establishment GOP candidate than Hillary, who will absolutely fuck us over with the Supreme Court and other ways.

Of course he memeing millennials here would rather have their le epic meme candidate get the nomination, get demolished by Hillary, and have us all get cucked than nominate someone who is less in line with our beliefs but would actually fucking win.

Fuck life.

>the masses are more anti gun

Why do you always lie?

He is doing better in the reuter polls after the shooting

THIS IS THE BRIZE OF PROGRESS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>the masses are more anti gun
No, that's the media's desperate attempt to push a narrative. The masses know a terrorist killed 49 people, not a gun.

How does Trump go down and clinton just stays the same? Are they including gary johnson as an option but not showing him?

Sage

1 post by this ID

I had a dream 2 nights ago where Trump lost pretty badly in the general election, and it was one of those dreams where it felt super real and you just get hyper depressed about everything.

After that I knew that I was too involved with all this. If I'm really having bad dreams about Trump losing, then the last thing I want is to live through that bad dream becoming a reality. So I'm stepping away from all this. From the Trump news, from Sup Forums, from politics in general.
That way when he loses in november, it won't hurt as much because I won't be as attached. I STRONGLY suggest you do the same.

>includes unreliable polls in august
You mean like unreliable polls in June?
saged and hidden

I'm doing this as well.

I'll watch the first debate out of curiosity but that's it. I won't stay up election night. I'll just become unattached.

Brexit failing is going to hurt enough.

Thank (((you))) for those touching words, I'll take it to heart.

pic related latest poll
that (((bloomberg))) poll fucks up the chart

This makes me increasingly nervous.

Delete your Sup Forums account.

I'm proposing trump and I agree with him.

Trump CAN win, but he probably wont, and I don't want to get hurt by that.
He has my vote, but that's all

Big Gary Johnson is going to steal a fuck ton of republican votes. Every poll has him around 9 percent and taking from Trump. Trump needs to attack him or somehow figure out how to overcome that.

C U C K

A fucking leaf

>How does Trump go down and clinton just stays the same?

Polls exist so Jewish bookies have something to show to the people betting on the horses, nothing more.

>yes, that means polls showing Trump ahead and equally bullshit, just like 1 Post by OPs are equally faggots

Typical pol

Yet still more American than that other fag.

"no my vote for Gary Johnson isn't a vote for Hillary, its a vote for Gay Johnson xD"

Screencapping for November.

What are you talking about? As a leftist, I'm cumming. I had no idea things could go this well.

>says an increasingly nerves user poster for the 10000000th. Time

>fl blue
Your a fuckig morron media based idiot

>Leftist

user, he's losing.
He's losing badly.

Florida has been Blue for over a decade