"hurr science says there's no such thing as race"

Can we let this meme finally die?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2668913/pdf/gnes119-692.pdf
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
philipperushton.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Brain-Size-and-Cognitive-Ability-Correlations-with-Age-Sex-Social-Class-and-Race-1996-by-John-Philippe-Rushton-C.-Davison-Ankney.pdf
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.608.4773&rep=rep1&type=pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1895180/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7578895
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3259958/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886901000290
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378111915003716
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6349a3.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9103717
amazon.com/Race-Evolution-Behavior-History-Perspective/dp/0965683605
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's ignorant to say this, God obviously made us all this way and to deny this is to deny Gods creation

>Noah and his children evolved into all the races today

Did you even read the bible? God spread us all to every corner of the globe because we ignored his request after the flood to spread around and repopulate the world.
This is when he created all the different languages and it's safe to assume he also created all the different races also.

>Safe to assume

M8, be religious if you like but please keep it and science separate.

If god created every language on earth why wouldn't he have created every race?
Also the bible is science

Go back to your weed fucking leaf

>Also the bible is science

You have to be more subtle to bait effectively m8. You'll not reel them in with weak shit like that.

I don't do drugs, I like to appreciate this world god created with a clear mind.
I'm not baiting, I'm a Christian is this a problem?

MODS CONFIRMED JEWS

>I'm not baiting, I'm a Christian is this a problem?

It's a problem when you try to use faith and myth to override evidence based reasoning.

Everything that happened in the bible is real though

There's a spectrum of races from european to east asian to american.
It's hard to distinct races if they're close. The further apart they are the easier it gets.

And then there's niggers.

You may believe it to be, but this is not based on any evidence. This is why it is not science.

even richard cuckins believes in race.

he even tweeted it.

Endocranial volumes between the races (pg.710) ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2668913/pdf/gnes119-692.pdf Racial differences in cognitive ability udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf Racial differences in brain size philipperushton.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Brain-Size-and-Cognitive-Ability-Correlations-with-Age-Sex-Social-Class-and-Race-1996-by-John-Philippe-Rushton-C.-Davison-Ankney.pdf _Race differences in intelligence: A global perspective_ citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.608.4773&rep=rep1&type=pdf Africans and Europeans have different shaped platelets ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1895180/ Ethnic variations in the haemostatic system ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7578895 IQ Revision of Sub-Saharan Africans iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf Different populations evolve different visual systems according to climactic pressures ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3259958/ Racial and ethnic differences in psychopathic personality sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886901000290 Examples of racial differences in response to and frequency of certain diseases sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378111915003716 cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6349a3.htm Ethnic differences between Asian and white American college students on measures of depression and social anxiety ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9103717 Good book on the topic that uses evidence from anthropology, sociology and psychology: Race, Evolution, and Behavior: A Life History Perspective by J. Philippe Rushton amazon.com/Race-Evolution-Behavior-History-Perspective/dp/0965683605 Literally HUNDREDS of other related articles compiled here: humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

If you believe some ridiculous theories it's understandable why you might think this. But there's zero logic behind what most scientist believe evolution, the Big Bang it doesn't make any sense

"Race" just happens to be an innacurate term scientifically. It's the same thing as when someone says "This weights X kilograms" when the kilogram is a measure of mass and not weight.
However, I'm more on the argument that it's more culture than DNA that is causing niggers and mudslimes to act like savages far more often than people of other ethic backgrounds.

Did you really need to create another thread while one's already going?

>But there's zero logic behind what most scientist believe evolution

Evolution is probably the most tested theory in all of science. There is a mountain of evidence for it and none (zip, zero) against it. The big bang is not so secure, but the theory is still founded on our actual observations of the universe, mathematics and is as well yet to be disproven with evidence.

There are still holes in our knowledge, particularly when you get towards the extreme ends of existence, but this is not a flaw in science nor does it mean we should just abandon it in favour of making a load of shit up.

>first name that pops up

This is why this debate never ends.

You people use the worst research and pseudo-science to back your "point".

>gets BTFO in other thread
>starts a new one whining about it

>Actually citing racism as a legitimate criticism of science...

You're baiting harder than the Canadian christfag.

>gets BTFO in other thread
Nobody engaged in debate with me

>casually ignores that it was criticised for quality of research

muh rushton

Fuck off, not even Catholics take everything in the bible literally faggot.

We acknowledge that evolution is real too.

He is right my man. That Bible had information written in it which has been confirmed as scientific fact.

It's funny how Chinese scientists have accepted that race is real for quite a while now.

Western science is literally hampered because they are afraid of hurting peoples' fee-fees.

We get it. You know nothing of statistics and variables.

I didn't ignore it, as that is (if true) an actual criticism. However if they say that then segueway directly into a logical fallacy I have severe doubts that that first possibly legit criticism is anything more than slander against someone deemed to be a political opponent.

I never used Rushton once in all the stuff I have saved

>muh rushton

Is any of the racial science in the late 1800s/early 1900s worth reading? Or is it really pseudoscience like most people say?

Stats are not some arcane art that only the initiated can fathom. That graph quote clearly shows that while income has an effect, race is stronger.

Read the latest stuff

Wheres the transitional fossils? Nobody has ever been able to find the missing link, every fossil we find is a distinct species. Did we and every creature just one day was born a new creature? It makes no sense

>mfw when leftists pretends to be creationist to deny racism
>mfw leftists begin to turn to religion to support their beliefs.

Calling someone racist isn't an argument.

I never saw this happen before. Racism is just the acknowledgment of differences between our races, racism isn't a bad thing god mad us all different like how he made man and woman different. It's not sexist or racist or whatever to recognise these differences

>Wheres the transitional fossils?

Pic related are some. Also, it's not just fossils that support evolution, it's everything - It's the unifying theory of biology. If evolution is wrong, just about everything we know about biology is wrong too.

>allegations that it was "racist"
>is supposed to refute empirical evidence
And this why we dont take low IQ leftists seriously

its not culture. That wouldn't explain why every time you leave niggers on their own they become animals. Just look at America.
Sure if you place a single black person in the middle of a all white town he will not act as ape like. This is only because he is surrounded by others. You could do this to literally any animal though.

No it's not, god made us all is this so hard to accept? And how do you know those aren't all different species? Because they look similar this is evolution? In a 1000 years will people say lions and tigers evolved into house cats?

Races exist, but not as the average poltard believe(the white and black races meme)

If they read the bible this wouldn't be an issue

God created weed, too

Checkmate cucked faggot

>white and black
>meme

So you agree that we should live separately?

But he didnt said to humans smoke it

We know (roughly) how old they are from the sediment they were found in. The more developed ones are found later in history, the less complex ones earlier in history. Those transition fossils are a timeline showing the development of modern features over time.

If we found a fossil in the "wrong place" (a more develpoed one where we would expect a less developed one to be) it would disprove evolution as it stands.

As yet we have not.

Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races.
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf

Genetic analysis "supports the traditional racial groups classification."

"Human genetic variation is geographically structured" and corresponds with race.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000

Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622

Oral bacteria can be used to determine race.
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html

Race can be determined via brain scans.
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5

There was "minimal gene flow" between archaic Europeans and Asians.
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html

Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning.
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

These White scientists say race is a social construct.

GOTCHA! They're actually African, but you didn't know that because it's only skin-deep! Checkmate, Sup Forums.

Theres more sense speak about a eurasian maghrebian race, a subsaharan race and a abbo race than in white or black race.

Africans bellow the sahara are so diverse that theres more similiarity between a chinese and a french than between blacks from different regions in africa.

White is more a meme to people with light skin, but that are so mixed(irish, german, english, dutch, etc.) that they do not have a people or culture anymore

It's been proven to be beneficial to the air quality, when marijuana is grown around airports the air is cleaner. It has it's uses but smoking it isn't one of them
It depends, the bible tells us to strike down with the sword those who come to our cities and ask us to worship other Gods. God had wanted us to spread and populate the world yes, and coming all together to one place and mixing I'm not sure is what he intended. He obviously made us all a certain way and we should respect these differences. In the end a good Christian who follows the bible who wants to live here I don't mind, he will obviously be a good citizen but Islamists for example, no. Their whole religions revolves around the murder of Christians or converting us we can't accept these people into our countries.

And how do we even know the ages of these fossils are accurate? I'm willing to bet that 100 years from now people will laugh at how silly scientists today are

Religion got one thing right all humanity can be traced back to a single mother. But if your brother wants to act like a lil violent shit and he happens to be brown and raise his fucking kids to be violent vile lil shits Im moving the fuck out.

A

This is just an example of the way people manipulate language to shape the way society thinks.
Scientifically race is a social construct.
Ethnicity however is phenotype and geography.
So next time someone tries to pull this shit on you remember the difference between race and ethnicity.

Uh oh, it's the cherry-picker.

>Africans bellow the sahara are so diverse that theres more similiarity between a chinese and a french than between blacks from different regions in africa.
clearly not true

Theres some africans like the people from cameroon that share the same male ancestors as most West europeans

Its a huge lie. Going into entry level Biology classes in college, anyone who actually yoves a damn about the subject will soon realize that it would be impossible to categorize an Abo and Negro as the same thing, let alone an Apache Chief and a German Barmaid. They are diffrent things aclimated for different climates, elevations, and food. This, along with the fact that behavioral evolution is a thing, makes it glaringly obvious that the human race has clear cut divides. Professors will try to tell you at first that there are no diffrences, then as you move up they claim that the differences are purely phenotypical. The narrative changes. Eugenics is the way of the future and we are tossing it aside so that we can be breed with savages.

>you just picked the cherries!

>And how do we even know the ages of these fossils are accurate?

Within a few thousand years, they are. We know this because our dating methods are based on nuclear physics, which we know work because it's the exact same science that made the nuclear bomb.

How so?

Basic algebra

That's impossible because the world is only a few thousand years old

No, I picked some dubs.

Actually, I should be picking cotton. But I'm not

Assuming you're legit, I'm surprised they let you near modern technology and particularly the internet, and particularly in particular 4chins.

I would have thought you would have burned your PC as a demon by now.

I'm the only Christian in my family, it's thanks to the internet that I even got to learn about and read the bible because if my family saw that I had one they'd disown me.
I like Sup Forums because I can talk about Christianity here without people telling me to ignore the bible because it's not real like most people believe in Canada, I just hide the posts that show sexual images.

>Scientifically race is a social construct.
Read thread

It's true though. There are genetical differences and averages in populations but the lines is blurred. Travel alongside the coast in Mediterranean, at what point can you really tell that people suddenly are non-white?

The lines are blurred, this doesn't mean that there are genetically differences, it's just that it isn't black and white. Somalis look relatively "white" compared to their west African counterparts, for example, but are Somalis still considered black?

Race is a meme and its based on that neighboring populations didn't mix and remained pure.

>Because orange exists, red and yellow don't.

If you read what I said, you would've seen that I did say there were differences, but there's no clear line for what is black and what isn't, or what is white or what isn't.

Same goes for colours. This doesn't mean that red and blue are "memes".

Pic related describes what went on and is going on, and how we can identify distinct groups within the chaos that is life..

> Hey, blacks are overrepresented in many sports. This is an issue.

Blacks are just more athletic and masculine!

> Blacks have a lower IQ and a higher time preference. Maybe that's why they're underrepresented in technology?

OH MY GOD, race is just a social construct! It's literally not real!

Just because the difference is gradual doesn't mean it does not exist. That's one hard as fuck fallacy.

We can tell all the colors on the visible light spectrum apart, but that doesn't mean you can tell where red ends and where orange begins.

Have you... ever heard about the FE theory? I think you'd like it.

what's that?

Why do people think race is a social construct? Isn't the fact that different races have different skull structures an objective biological difference? Not to mention different genes, dna, etc. It just seems like such a one-sided argument.

What's FE

A worldview is a motherfucker to let go of. The easiest way to release people from their idealistic worldview is real-life experience. Send white liberals to the southern US or black inner cities and see how open-minded and tolerant they remain.

The Flat Earth theory. It sounds like it'd be something some people would be... interested in.

I mean, I vehemently disagree with Flat-Earthers, but hey.

Hollow Earth theory would be more acceptable.

You'd be surprised by how many flat earth retards actually browse Sup Forums

I don't think those biologicla difference constitute a serparation of Race, more of a sub-species thing, I think.

What is funny to me is that I live in an area that is about 90% white, and even I know that you should never relax around blacks. I've only had like four total interactions with black people in my life, and every single one has been negative. In the end it just comes down to simple pattern recognition.

Precisely. Black people don't seem too interesting in beating expectations which are INCREDIBLY low. If I was a poor black kid I'd have the world figured out. Just stay out of trouble and make good grades. That's all you have to do. The white liberals will actually try to come and rescue you. Let them. Simple.