HE ACTUALLY RE-REVIEWED IT THE MADMAN

HE ACTUALLY RE-REVIEWED IT THE MADMAN

say it again with me : Living, breathing, work of art.

TLOP will go down in music history

I still can't believe it. The absolute madman!

Now he just has to rescore DAMN to a 9.

Garbage album no matter how much distance we gain from it. Why bother with re-reviewing it?

THE LIFE OF PABLO IS OFFICIALLY GOOD NOW

I wonder how much he got payed for this "review".

re-listening now
fuck it its an 8

he's 100% right, altho id bump it up to a 9 imo

>TLOP
>experimental

He explains the reason in the video

>Redux

Can someone explain me this shit? Is it another version of TLOP? If so, what difference does it have? Tracklist? I can't watch the review right now.

imagine how little meaning you life has to have been the third person to have watched this video. it probably meant something to that person too.

>More experimental than Yeezus
Is he correct?

No he just changed his opinion on the album

He felt the mix changes made over time have done enough to take the album from a 6 to an 8.

All memes aside, I can't believe he still allows himself to milk the memes out of that Decent 6, yet re-reviewed TLOP 2 times in 2 years.

TLOP had a couple of updates, final one was June 2016 however, Melon didn't get around to listening to it.

I think if you just google the updates you will find whats different. You should also listen to it yourself.

Re-listening to this right now and it's still Kanye's worst album.

I like Saint Pablo though, really good ending track, better than Fade.

Nah, Graduation is his worse. TLOP is his second worst.

Neck yourself

TLOP over Yeezus any fucking day

Yeezus was basically Kanye's anti-normie album.

Graduation is his full-on normie album.

TLOP is his "hey normies I know you couldn't handle Yeezus but here's something more palettable that's still kinda weird" album.

bullshit, absolute bullshit, he's lost all credibility after this

This is a fucking joke, if he likes pablo now then it's really hard to justify the criticisms he throws at yeezus and MB.

Yeezus hate was probably just because he sucks Stefan's dick though.

>Graduation is his full-on normie album
>MBDTF exists

nah

>9 minute track with a 5 minute distorted vocoder outro
>normie
nah

This is bait but normies have never heard anything on MBDTF apart from AOTL and Power.

t. pleb

I have some 20 song version, so I should delete that and download another one?

WTF I love The Life of Pablo Now

Ye, the whole minute of talking about "trying to be a good person despite having this bad side you can't let go of" was dumb since it was the centerpiece of Yeezus, while giving space to family/friends on TLOP, but Fanta said it like it was something novel explored only on TLOP, weird.
I'm glad ppl are coming around to TLOP slowly though, I liked that album.

This.

Why is he so obsessed with negro music?

yeezus wasnt experimental at all it was all about riding popular trends

I don't think any normie out there has even listened to MBDTF's other tracks apart from the singles

wtf I like life of pablo now

Hey so this album still sucks good to know

Been preaching this for a long time. TLOP is the ultimate grower. 5-10 years down the line it'll be considered a masterpiece and AOTD, mark my words.

>being this wrong

What popular trends?

He thinks the fact that DG was big on Sup Forums that all the normies were into noisy rap tracks.

he said he would review it cause its not a finished album.

I bet he’s a Soros paid SHILL! Probably in cahoots with Shillary MAGA

nice

Yeezus>MBDTF>late registration>TLOP>College dropout>graduation> 808
Any other list is wrong

College dropout>graduation>TLOP>808>late reg>MBDTF>yeezus
prove me wrong

>Trap (future, desiigner, thug)
>Gospel rap (chance)
>Cloud rap (asap heavy influence)
>House rap (early post malone, Yung lean)

He was visibility influenced by alot of the popular music at the time and it stands out in comparison to his influences on his previous works

MBDTF>Yeezus>CD>LR>TLOP>808s>Grad

10 times I changed your oppinion on an album

LR > CD > MBDTF > TLOP > Yeezus > 808s > Graduation

Easily. Late registration is a just much better college dropout. The orchestra portions of that album alone made it better than college dropout.

I am really not a Kanye fan but I agree with this

When is the "normies give a fuck about Kanyes music" meme gonna die its getting annoying. Everyone has heard about him(because of his image) but there are much more popular artists out there. Since 808s he's had only 3-4 songs(Power,Fade,Black skinhead) that normies even know of and hes not been relevant among normies since than. Kanye gets so much hate for this while Kendricks music is more popular among normies than Ye's music has ever been.

TLOP is weirder than Yeezus

>inb4 rym score rises

His influence is sickening

CD > LR > MBDTF > TLOP > 808s > Graduation > Yeezus