Why is Brian an atheist when Jesus is a canon character in the show?

Why is Brian an atheist when Jesus is a canon character in the show?

>inb4 some faggot fedora posts that Dark Ages screen cap

The cause of this "Dark Age" was the collapse of the Western Roman Empire and the waves of invasions and raiding that followed it. Without the larger economy and administrative infrastructure of the Empire to sustain them, trade systems, large public works and educational systems all collapsed, contracted into local versions or died out in western Europe. And waves of invasions by various Germanic peoples, Avars, Moors, Magyars and Vikings made mere survival a higher priority than things like preserving books or maintaining road systems.

The idea that Christianity caused or significantly contributed to the fall of the Western Empire has long since been rejected by modern historians. It clearly wasn't a significant factor, since while the Western Empire collapsed, the equally (or even more) Christian Eastern Empire continued for another 1000 years without collapsing and without any "Dark Age".

Why do you watch Family Guy when it's hot garbage?

Keep your religion shitflinging on Sup Forums.

Because like all atheists he ignores the evidence right before his own eyes

>canon
What is even "canon" in Family Guy?

Why can Brian talk when he's a dog?

too intelligent

Because it's an absurdist comedy. Brian's atheism isn't based on anything other than the fact that he's the "pseudo-intellectual" member of the family. God could literally walk through the front door and he would still call the whole thing ridiculous.

What evidence?

And Peter has met God

Brian is a dog.

Therefore, stupid.

the bible

Regardless of what any religious-fags say, the burning of the library of Alexandria was the single worst lost to humanity
I can't remember who was responsible

The suppression of the gnostic gospels is responsible for deep-seated stunting in human growth. The church is directly responsible for that

Evidence you'll just say isn't evidence because "science proves it isn't evidence".

I've got a book right here that proves the existence of a school for wizards.

>The church is directly responsible for that
Actually Islam has a lot to do with that too, reminder that most churches in the Middle East were Gnostic

Well if it's proven not to be evidence then clearly it isn't.

that's fiction mate, bible is fact

Can you provide any evidence to back up that claim?

Prove it.

Except you literally can't prove that something isn't proof of God. Just because you know how it works, doesn't mean it isn't the work of God.

Same reason Iron Man is in a Universe with Thor.

What is faith

>being so cynical as to deny the existence of Dumbledore
Harry Potter is the best selling series of books OF ALL TIME
Are you saying that everyone that bought them is wrong?

Because Macfarlane needs to force his opinions on the viewer somehow.

The Bible says it is the word of G_d and G_d would not lie. Therefore The Bible is true.
Checkmate atheists.

>Harry Potter is the best selling series of books OF ALL TIME
Pretty sure that's the Bible though

They know Harry Potter is escapist fantasy and treat it as such. I don't think you'll find anyone who believes Harry Potter is a real boy.

Well it's certainly not evidence.

> I don't think you'll find anyone who believes Harry Potter is a real boy.
Flat Earthers are still around I wouldn't be surprised

I believe the bible is evidence

>it's a the rape joke cartoon with a talking self righteously lectures the audience about the topics like the Iraq war or marijuana prohibition episode

Even if you don't believe Jesus was God, he still existed

There's actually evidence for a flat earth, though.

I respect your opinion. Have a good day

so is the koran
which one is right?

But it's not.

He was the son of god, idiot.

Well shit I'm convinced, those damn sneaky Jews

>I don't think you'll find anyone who believes Harry Potter is a real boy.
Yeah, people just read them and dress up as wizards and quote the books for shits
/s
How fucking stupid are you?
Not according to NYTimes best-sellers
Besides, the bible is just ONE book as opposed to 7 (plus cursed child and fantastic beasts)

So did Abe Lincoln. That doesn't mean he was a vampire hunter.

Because Stewie, not God, created the universe
he has proof God isn't the creator no matter how many magical powers Jesus has.

Because it's easy to watch and sometimes I just wanna watch something with a few cheap jokes. It also reminds me of my early adolescence.

>Besides, the bible is just ONE book as opposed to 7
Are you literally retarded? Is my copy of LOTR one book too because it's a fucking compendium?

And there it is. I've been waiting for it.

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Sup Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Sup Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Sup Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also. Trump's Presidency is merely the beginning.

Sup Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

YEARS.

>Besides, the bible is just ONE book as opposed to 7

Actually, the Bible is about 66 books in one.

>Yeah, people just read them and dress up as wizards and quote the books for shits

Yes, that's exactly the case. They want to be the characters; they don't believe the characters themselves exist in real life.

Retard.

You don't know that.

Love how easy the atheists got triggered here.

if at least 1 person in the world truly believes the characters exist it has as much validity as the Bible

there's guaranteed to be one nutjob among the 7 billion who does

Brain is a liberal stereotype

Drives a Prius to save the environment even though they do WAY more harm than good

Ignores facts even if they're right infront of him, like being an Atheist and sitting across from Jesus at the dinner table

I do know that.
Is asking for evidence to back up wacky claims what passes for being triggered these days?

atheism is the easiest religion to troll

Why are there muslims in South Park when Jesus had a talk show and god literally appeared some times?

Dubs dont lie

ATHIESTS BT*O

but like said before, he has proof god didn't create the universe so to him jesus might be just a wizard

proves magic is real, but doesn't prove god is

Prove Abe didn't hunt vampires, oh omniscient one.

Because Mohammed was in the Super Friends with Jesus

prove jesus wasn't in fact a goat lover

Typical atheist is never satisfied.

Vampires are fictional creatures. Like gods.

This. They took the piss out of Brian by making him an ignorant douche but I especially like when he's just a dumb dog underneath it all.

Not an argument.

Prove vampires are fictional.

"Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion." - Leviticus 18:23

its not an argument
jesus was a goat lover, a kiddy diddler and had a fart fetish

all of this is true, you believe in a sexual deviant

>jesus was a goat lover, a kiddy diddler and had a fart fetish
/ourguy/

so leviticus wasn't a goat lover
but jesus was

I mean the bible never mentions that jesus did not fuck goats

make an argument without using the word prove

it was a different time

You're a pedophile, animal fucker, and a scat fetishist. Prove you aren't.

he's not a muslim

evidence enough for you?

ATHIESTS KEEP GETTING BT*O

>he thinks Leviticus is a man's name
Fucking atheists lmao

Why are doggos eyes so dark and glassed over?

muslims say jesus was one of their prophets
their book came last
ergo: jesus was a muslim

>Leviticus is in the Bible
>The Bible is the divine word of God
>Jesus = God
>∴ Jesus thinks bestiality is an abomination

prove it wasn't

>Muslims believe that God had previously revealed Himself to the earlier prophets of the Jews and Christians, such as Abraham, Moses, and Jesus. Muslims therefore accept the teachings of both the Jewish Torah and the Christian Gospels.

checkmate autists

Muslims think everyone is a secret Muslim, they just don't know it yet

jesus says women should not fuck goats
he doesn't say men or divine beings shouldn't fuck goats

That's it bud. Play retarded. Try to save face.

He's an alchy.

but then god amended their beliefs by saying they all should be muslim and that the original purpose of all prophets was to guide people on the path

prove dark matter exists
- oh wait you can't it's just a belief

checkmate sciemtists

Does this mean coal burning whores will burn in hell?

>Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it.

I think that refers to anyone.

prove its retarded

next sentence specifically mentions women
it does not specifically mention men or divine beings
not to mention it was written after jesus lived, so while he lived he enjoyed goat fucking
then he died and realized o shit I fucked a lot of goats, this was a real issue and told people to not fuck goats
but he still fucked goats

Every post you make is retarded which is proof of your retardation.

>You will never be as triggered as this atheist
lmao

Its odd that how on an anonymous board, autists will still reply and try to save face after losing an argument

>Is my copy of LOTR one book too because it's a fucking compendium?
yes

>the next sentence
Imagine not even understanding basic English.

So you believe in vampires? You're more retarded than I thought.

I choose to believe its not
its called faith

>next sentence specifically mentions women

And? The first sentence refers to everyone, so your point is moot. and Leviticus was written by Moses, so it came before Jesus lived so he would have known about it since he mentions Moses a lot.

I've come across christians like that too.

>Yes, that's exactly the case. They want to be the characters; they don't believe the characters themselves exist in real life.
That seems awfully convenient for your beliefs
Tell me, do you have any evidence for that?

Personally I don't see why people would memorise the lines and worship the stories if they didn't believe them and that's a ridiculous claim to assume that no one does believe them

Still waiting on your proof that vampires are fictional lad. Don't tell me you can't prove it? You're not saying all of this on the basis of faith alone, are you?

Okay so will you post some then?

the bible was written on orders of king james mate, it came after jesus