So my liberal whore of a friend just reposted this on Facebook. Thoughts on this?

So my liberal whore of a friend just reposted this on Facebook. Thoughts on this?

Personally I keep myself out of this area but for some reason today it got to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf
youtu.be/89UliEiQQyU
youtube.com/watch?v=FOwy9OWfnAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No I need a round in my magazine for how many cocks you can fit up your arse.

Tell him you need a 30 round mag because this is fucking America and you can do whatever you want

Yeah, well nobody NEEDS a whiny little bitch either, yet here you are.

I need the bigger guns in case you try to take my smaller ones

What if there are thirty deer? You'd barely have enough bullets

No, in the case of a tyrannical government you stupid bitch.

I don't hunt dear, I hunt fags

That would just make you sound like an idiot to them. I agree with you though, but you need to say it in a different way to appeal to their mongoloid logic

It's a bill of rights, not a bill of needs

that made me laugh

Ain't the bill of needs by god

10 rounds per target, multiple Dindus are always involved in home invasions.

DESU 30 isn't enough

In case the burglar starts shooting back

not that hard

If we were stripped down to only the things we "needed" there would be no arts, no entertainment industry, no material goods outside of clothing/shelter/food/water, education would be reduced to only what we absolutely needed to survive, and humanity as a whole would look like the stone age.
Humanity's progress is all about acquiring things we don't need. It's not our fault his bitch ass can't handle our creations.

i am so jelly at your americunt freedoms.
it started with albanians, and it got completed with refugees.
we used to be able to sleep with our doors unlocked, but now not having armored windows is considered suicide. add to this a useless police force that responds only after 15 minutes and is hestitant at using deadly force.
only sheltered upper middle class white people are against guns.

>guns are works of art

I actually kinda like this comparison

You really don't. These people can't be reasoned with. They have their worldview and nothing you say can change it, so you might as well have fun with it.

You how many houses a year get robbed? How many times people will loot Shit out of your lawn? I'd say 30 is Not enough
Also
>why carry a shit load of magazines when you can carry a few with the same amount
Also why does it matter how many bullets it holds? That's seems almost entirely irrelevant seeing as how someone can just ya know load another magazine after he goes empty.

Here's what I said. Thanks for the help guys

Denbts

you can't own a nuclear weapon
you lie
nuclear weapons are the best

>Using four comments
I appreciate the passion, but they're just going to write you off as ranting and crazy

Also my whore friend is literally a whore. Like female-sucks-multiple-dicks-a-night-whore

>posting 4 different times with no response

Way to sound like Edgelord McFag

yea that's true. I fucked up there now that you mention it

Just admit you have terrible aim

yea i just deleted the other 3. that was too much

Some hunters just really suck at it, and need the help. They don't need your scorn, they need your pity.

Just ditch him or take him to the gun range.
You can't talk to those kinds of people.

>compatriots
>not comrades

Reply with pic and or 'Paul Revere didn't make his midnight ride yelling "THE DEER ARE COMING, THE DEER ARE COMING,"'

Does anyone need a magazine at all when the internet exists?

Did you know you're 50x as likely to be killed by a deer than a shark?
I'm serious, google it.

I love calvin.

Just edit your comment to include the rest.

>it's a "you only need a gun for hunting and nothing else" episode.

Not everyone that owns a gun is going to be a perfect shot. Women can own guns.

I don't think americans realize how stupid they are
The rest of the world is watching you like adults watch kids play with hardcore fireworks

Oh, and we laugh when you gey hurt!

#SecondAmendment

Good God, why would you write it like that?

That just looks terrible, like you're some sperg lord who is trying to reveal his power level

>not an argument

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
>Citing four separate studies between 1988-2004, the assessment from the Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council says crime victims who use guns in self-defense have consistently lower injury rates than victims who use other strategies to protect themselves (other strategies include stalling, calling the police or using weapons such as knives or baseball bats).

businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
>Hemenway finds more reliable an annual federal government research project, called the National Crime Victimization Survey, which yields estimates in the neighborhood of 100,000 defensive gun uses per year. Making various reasonable-sounding adjustments, other social scientists have suggested that perhaps a figure somewhere between 250,000 and 370,000 might be more accurate.

leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf

>Upon interviewing convicted felons, these researchers found that

>74% indicated that burglars avoided occupied dwellings, due to fears of being shot
>57% said that most criminals feared armed citizens more than the police
>40% of the felons had been deterred from committing a particular crime, because they believed that the potential victim was armed

>mag
>not clip

>why does it matter how many bullets it holds?
It doesn't matter. The people using this as an argument are still trying to blame the gun for the crimes committed with them. They never fully hold the person responsible and seem to largely ignore any reasoning the person had. The guy in Orlando killed the people he did because he was told homosexuality is a sin and they need to be killed but nobody will ever blame Islam so they have to attack guns.

It's the bill of rights not the bill of needs.

Does she get paid?

I dare you to read a section about deer in the constitution.

As a legal matter guns are for killing people, more specifically corrupt politicians that want to create a tyranny - and their armed proxies.

We really need to quit being shy about this because then the antis pursue these nonsense arguments about effective hunting as if it's relevant

/PS an AR is generally insufficiently powerful for hunting deer

No self respecting hunter would use 5.56mm to hunt a deer. The 30 rounds are to defend yourself from herds of wild niggers

is this better?

I need 30 round mags for hog hunting. They are vermin. Living filth. We must extinguish them from existence with great prejudice. When a hog charges you, the only way to put it down is to pump it full of .223 caliber copper plated justice. The big ones can kill a man with their tusks, and have such a thick skull plate that a few rounds won't put it down. It's your worst nightmare on 4 trotters bearing down on you like a screaming, snorting freight train. Do you really trust having just 5 rounds per mag in that scenario?

>tldr: remove bacon

Not using a 357

What the fuck are you doing, m8?

What always gets me is if the murderer had ties to the Westboro Baptist Church there's no doubt that people would have no issue blaming their Christian upbringing for it. We can blame Christianity for people hating homosexuals before gay marriage was legalized, but still refuse to admit the same hatred exists in Islam.

The underlying argument is you'll never need a high capacity magazine.
The odds are low but not zero.

Low odds in not a justification for taking the right away.

It is the same as arguing the following:
The odds of dying are one in tens of millions.
So nobody needs flight insurance.

Guns are another form of insurance.

Australia is losing its battle with the emus because of their new gun laws.

Just stop, man. You're making yourself look way worse.

Just delete your comments. Just dont even post on fb.

You realize we could conquer your shit country in like five minutes but don't bother because we'd rather kick back in our enormous expensive houses, clean our guns, and post on Sup Forums

Alright fine I deleted the whole thing. I won't respond to her shit in the future

I agree I'd rather have a Remington Gamemaster 760 .30-06 but it's not like a deer will take a lung shot and walk away from a .223

I didn't ask for that shit
Norway = Breivik and nothing else, that shit was fun
America = 5 Breiviks a week, super fun

Keep your weapons, I don't give a shit

Ask her why self defense is not a valid reason to have 30rd mags

Ask her why she thinks deer hunting is the only valid "need" for a gun

Former leftist here, this. They have to redpill themselves.

youtu.be/89UliEiQQyU
Justice reigns from above!

It's too late. She's already been notified of your spastic behavior.

So you guys are basically saying to not ever respond to things like this, but just let them learn on their own?

Aren't you busy getting your defenseless self ass raped by a Muslim?

Or are you just posting while he fucks your mom and you wait for seconds?

I wish we had 5 breiviks a week. We'd have basically zero leftist scum left if that were the case

But instead, all the shootings are just nog-on-nog street violence.

ahahaha
I'm german so I'd love to be able to simply buy something more than a firecracker
but
a canadian
afraight of a 'tyrannical government'?
that just puts the marple syrup on my pancakes

Per capita Norway has more people dead from mass shootings than America

youtube.com/watch?v=FOwy9OWfnAM

CHANGE DEER TO QUEERS AND SAY YES!

This^

I would add: This is earth and you are human, you can do whatever the fuck you want.

What the hell do Germans normally put on pancakes, anyway? I can't see anything else tasting anywhere near as good.

Fuck off commie

The right to keep and bears arms isn't so we can shoot at deer, it's so we can shoot at tyrants and revolt should the government be taken over over by tyrants.

>not using "it ain't me" for the music

Do they even My Lai?

It's for the "security of a free State", sugar tits.

I don't know about him but I put sugar on my pancakes.

Agave nectar is pretty good.

Holy shit how you can you be this retarded

>not liking bad company
It's a great song
Stop hating

Whatever she's a whore anyway. I don't mind if she thinks I'm an autist

At first I was like, well honestly that's reasonable and clipazines can't be that hard to manufacture if shtf.
Then I remembered gun grabbers never stop and this would just be a way for them to shift the overton window vis a vis gun control.

Never an inch.

>not putting superior sweet relish on pancakes

You may live right above us. You may speak with our accent. You may revel in our culture. But you will never be American.

why use 30 rounds when one obrez is all you need?

Good man, defend your rights.

you can't buy a firecracker because you have a tyrannical gov't, and you have a tyrannical gov't because you gave them your guns. you're at the bottom of the slippery slope mocking the canadian for not wanting to take the first step

>77740928
>77741002
oh - and polish blood... fucking delicious

Shut your nigger mouth. Your country is 20% white and you are our chair.

you're right, our fear is irrational. let's give the government full power because they obviously care about us

>relish on pancakes
Your mom should've spit you on her pancakes and have ended it there.

*60%
also leaf you voted in DUDE WEED and its now legal to fuck animals

I like to sprinkle a bit of brown sugar on my banana pancakes, it's fantastic
Agreed
What the fuck is wrong with you, fucking animal
I'd try it, though, tbqh

Come to Ontario sometime and his comment will make a lot more sense. Someone needs to put down Commissar Wynne for the good of everybody

oh shut it fuck face - after getting stumped in the ground by wank stains like you who never had a enemy in it's homeland and your russian cucks there was not much of a gov't here around since the great war

a dash of that is decent in dark roast coffee