Why don't i have a gf?

why don't i have a gf?

Because you're not brown.

Cuz you're a somali refugee like most of your country?

fucking shitskins this isnt a game

Because you probably don't try at all. Am i right? How many girls have you asked out in the last 6 months?

No woman has ever been sexually attracted to a Swedish 'male'

Have you tried? I'm guessing no.

women laugh at me, i dont have a chance so there is no point trying

in reality you are a gay

Then that is why you don't have one. You answered your own question why ddi you have to ask us?

why dont i have a chance? stupid fucking cancuck

You don't have a chance because you never try. How can you win the lottery without buying a lottery ticket?

Post your photo in and ask for suggestions to improve yourself. It's all about visuals, ever since I lost 30kg and started trimming my beard properly, women started smiling at me, yet I'm still the same bitter autist inside.

lots of perma virgins are decent looking already they just cant read the mood for the life of them

Most are not

Are you a comedian? Tell us a joke.

most of who ive seen through various Sup Forums communities are at least what i would consider "not ugly" they are just hyper autistic with women. ive even seen men i would consider handsome that are like 25yo virgins

the ugly ones know they're ugly and don't post their photos.

Ugly people would be most likely to post their photos because they have nothing to lose

Physically ugly - probably no, but they're always either fat/skinny, or wear shitty clothes or have bad hair/facial hair

meh even the ugly ones could get laid. despite what Sup Forums memes about you need social skills not looks to get women, obviously the hottest women probably wont sleep with you but youknow.

fat and skinny dont matter that much im skinny and have had 4 girlfriends in my life had sex once and had a date like 3 days ago and im awkward as hell. to be a virgin at like 30 you either have to be HIDEOUS or youre choosing to not try. subscribe to my blog

nah only insecure average-looking people post their photos on the web, what you see here isn't even close to the real ugly people who would kill themselves after posting their face on here due to the great feedback they'll receive.

>not looks
that's bull shit and you know it, only money can make looks irrelevant.

I didnt say its irrelevant and certainly some women wont even touch a guy who isnt very handsome but you can 100% get laid as an ugly poor guy if your standards reflect your situation.

Because Sven, you are considered feminine in Sverige.

>what you see here isn't even close to the real ugly people who would kill themselves after posting their face on here due to the great feedback they'll receive

That's because the vast majority of them aren't actually ugly, they just like to post as if they are.

The vast majority of "feels" here aren't even actual problems, it's just retarded whining about shit they can change by working at it.

>the real ugly people who would kill themselves after posting their face on here due to the great feedback they'll receive
If they really had a horrible deformity why not just post it? Who the fuck is going to recognize you and beat you up in real life? Worst case scenario people will say "Damn man that's really shitty, I'm sorry to hear about this I hope you find money for surgery to fix that".

come here i'll be ur gf :>

Looks matter but for at least 90% of the general population they can become "attractive" by working out, taking acne medication/taking care of their skin, dressing well, fixing their posture, having a good haircut/facial hair and actually learning to speak to people. If you do that, unless you've got a horribly ugly face with 3rd burn scars on it you can be 7/10 or higher

I agree fellow leaf

b-b-but why even live if ur not chad...

Russians have hacked women's brains around you.

t. American media

ddosed women's brains into going for bbc