So, we're all in agreement that Jo Cox's assassin was paid off by Remain to take the nomination away from Brexit, right?

So, we're all in agreement that Jo Cox's assassin was paid off by Remain to take the nomination away from Brexit, right?

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

>her birthday is one day before the referendum

Yes

No

Yeh

Pretty much spot on

#Bremain

Any rule 34?

maybe ...

The guy just fits all the criteria for some MK Ultra operation. And I usually hate all this conspiracy shit. I mean he actually said his name was "Kill all traitors" in court? Give me a break, the guy is mentally unstable.

And if you were trying to pick someone to murder for maximum social impact, is there anyone worse (better) than some MP who's a mother? She seemed like a genuinely nice lady. I feel just awful for her family, I think she may have actually been targeted by shadowy figures on purpose.

How in the fuck can one murder change the campaign? Don't they know that he doesn't represent all Brexiters?

#NotAllBrexiters

Yes.

>paid

when you pay someone to do something illegal they can always snitch on you later when caught, you fucking amateur.
Thats why the most efficent soldier you can have is someone who think they are doing stuff on their own accord.
Even i know this and im not even jewish.

>How in the fuck can one murder change the campaign? Don't they know that he doesn't represent all Brexiters?

Do you not understand how Marxism works? When you're talking about an oppressed class, you say "Not all X". When you're talking about an oppressor class, you say "X are all complicit."

That is actually how they have been trained to think, and then signal their virtues. They can't think objectively about groups and compare/contrast them.

>Paid
Not paid, but "prompted" :^)

yes

>Referendum is on the 23rd
>23rd
>23

Yes.

No, why would that even work?

Yes.

No one was being paid to kill Jo Cox by the way. It's a UKIP-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to make excuses for their hate propaganda that got Cox killed.

Because feelings?