skyboxoffice.neulion.com
scaruffi.com/history/cpt49.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6VVL5xcL3fU
youtube.com/watch?v=0RM2GT-xxK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Loma-Rigo is official

Spicy

>The Iron ruler of Ireland

So after studying Floyd for a couple of years now his best attribute besides quick reflexes is ability to take punches and not have to adjust posture or guard. Canelo is a heavy body puncher and he never broke posture. If being 41 has deterioated his body muscular some Conor has a shot. That is a key component of his philly shell and defense is his bodies ability to absorb shots. Conors stance switching can draw something but you guys gotta remember Floyd isnt gonna engage if he feels unsafe so Conor has got to set traps for him. This fights becomes very interesting if early Conor can wobble him. We've never seen how Floyd defense is when hurt. Against Mosely he held on for dear life which you cant do against a well versed grappler. Key is to hurt him early in a round not before the bell.

There's a decent PBC card on tomorrow plus Derevyanchenko-Johnson on the 25th.

Is Tureano Johnson any decent? The only recognizable name on his record is Stevens.

what's benavidez doing on a Friday night? Woulda thought there was enough hype around him that he could move to Saturday

Wasn't he going to fight Dirrell?

Honestly the amount of HOF fighters Floyd fought and the mosley punch is still the only real shot where he actually looked desperate to me says a lot about what a great defensive fighter he is

He's injured

(((injured)))

I've really only seen his fight with Stevens but he was very unlucky to have lost that one. If he gets after Derevyanchenko it could be a good fight.

Who the heck is Kamegai?

Shane needs that money fight as well.

50/50 as in there'd be a 50% chance Floyd Sr. would die in the ring

Deontay Wilder

He fought Jesus Soto Karass in his last two fights but I think it was only shown on The Ring's website. He lost to Robert Guerrero. Signed to Golden Boy so it's a way to gift Cotto a title and make his last fight relevant.

>it's a way to gift Cotto a title and make his last fight relevant.

Boxing needs to stop doing this. People want to see the best of the best fight, or at least entertaining matchups.

>cotto in 2017

lmao lost to every elite opponent he fought get this bum outta here proposing in the middle of the ring lookin ass

>Philly shell
>against a southpaw

LOMASHITTO ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>lost to every elite fighter in their prime
>beat up bums for vacant titles
>quit and claimed the opponent was cheating
>only 2 times he beat a champion they both had a leg injury

Who am I?

it's common knowledge that MMA fans are retarded but how many of them do you think are actually laying down money right now on McGregor?

please god let kamegai somehow turn it into an all out japanese brawl so that the cotto loses. he waited for sergio martinez to be an old one-legged man after ducking him for five years during the latter's prime

Cotto is already done so I don't really mind (or care for) this match up, although I would've liked to seen him in there with JMM or Lemieuax

> Black Flag pic

Respect

Hardcore and boxing are my two favorite things in life.

Schedule this week:
Wednesday - Final Press Conference
Thursday - Undercard Press Conference
Friday - Weigh In
Saturday - Fight Night
skyboxoffice.neulion.com

>how many of them do you think are actually laying down money right now on McGregor?
A lot of them given that Floyd went from -1500 to -300 in a matter of weeks.

respect. here's a really good article on hardcore's history from Sup Forums's guy Scruffie. also one of the oldest webpages on the internet that is still active, the absolute madman

scaruffi.com/history/cpt49.html

whoever does his social media deserves at least half his purse. Simply top notch comedy every time I check

i'll bet it's the same guy who translates for Rigo and totally misrepresents what he says to make it more provocative and comical

youtube.com/watch?v=6VVL5xcL3fU

Where does he go from here?

Loma TKO

back to the driver's seat of his taxi

probably home

):

He worked at a pizza place for a long time. Boxing has probably given him plenty of money to open Sosa's slice.

He is one of my favorite boxers. Just because he was annihilated by Loma doesn't mean there aren't other lucrative fights for him out there. He would also be a good test for Gervonta.

Great translator, that's how it should be done.

anyone else think Kamegai is going to give Cotto a tough fight, Kamegai is dangerous fight for Cotto

Cotto didn't look half bad against Canelo, but I can't believe it's already been almost 2 years since then.

Cotto UD

>“It’s probably [going to be] a landslide. Look at the great fighters Mayweather’s fought, and he’s made them look average. Some of the fighters Mayweather’s fought would probably beat Conor McGregor as well. Conor can’t really compete."

>“He’s coming out of his field and going into Mayweather’s domain. Even though he’s an excellent fighter in UFC, he’s not an excellent boxer. Him crossing over is going to be a real big challenge and in other words, he needs to shut up blad."

Wake up boy, it's ogre

The one thing MMA fights actually can do better is cut weight

that will be conors main strategy, to come in way heavier and use his weight as an advantage

If he comes in too heavy the risk of him gassing increases

Kneeguel?

>scaruffi
being this retarded

>tfw you'll never be a professional boxing meme maker

Did Bradley retire just to duck that young Vargas rematch?

youtube.com/watch?v=0RM2GT-xxK8

Putting him against Kamegai for his first fight in a year and a half at 36 year old is not giving him a "gift".
Kamegai should have gotten the nod during the first match with Karass and he handled him well the second time. He's not an elite level fighter or anything mind you, but he's decent and has a lot of heart similar to this general's favorite Japanese fighter, Miura.

If Cotto has declined too much he could very much lose, so I think it's a perfect comeback match to gauge how well he can handle himself after a long layoff.

was froch elite?

Vargas won at most three rounds, the belief that he was robbed is wrong and is only held because of his delusions of grandeur.

do you guys know a good website to follow the bets like how much money there is on one fighter ect?

This, Kamegai is limited but tough as fuck

He schooled Vargas winning like 10 rounds, why he be afraid?

oddschecker or look at graphs on betfair exchange. There's £20 million matched on betfair

Froch shouldn't have even been a champion with his slow arse hands down brawler style yet he has wins over pascal, Kessler, bute, groves, dirrell, Jermaine Taylor and abraham

>he's going to knock me out

All bums

>that one Dutch poster that hates froch

What?

>you'll never be a former champ who opens up his own restaurant and fills it with memorabilia from your career, telling war stories to all the patrons that come in.

just fml lads.

>war stories
>boxing
fucking leaf

What boxing fact make you sad?

>Pancho villa death

dunno
didn't really feel sad when ali or frazier died desu

Are eggplants the new leaf posters?

conor is literally and unironically going to stop mayweather and it blows my mind that people aren't taking that fact very seriously. i guess you /box/fags really are closed minded

That Gatti's wife got away with murder and his money

b r a i n d a m a g e

I'm so close minded that I believe Conor will be humiliated by Floyd. Worse then when Diaz slapped him around.

They have a relative good life. Pancho villa kill himself boxing with his teeth fucked up and died due half of his mouth rotten

this is boxing. Big drama show (x7)

>8:42

What did the clock mean by this?

why is he always prancing around

is he gay?

It's what leprechauns do.

how can loma even recover?

jajajaj

How will his fans recover when Riggy knocks him the fuck out?

probably by beating him up and sending him into further irrelevancy

That file name made me lose

How will Floyd be able to defend against the ancient martial art of galloping?

I was randomly flipping channels years ago and randomly stumbld on Johnny Tapia getting stopped on a body shot by some can on Spanish language TV. I think he continued fighting for a while but you could just tell how things were gonna end for him. I hope he's at peace now

Cocaine killed Johnny's big heart.

this really makes me mad

Mfw Edgod gets one for da land

what point are you trying to make in this post amigo?

>Zab Judah knocked down Floyd
>Paulie dominated Zab
>McGregor whooped Paulie

MMA math wins again nerds. Floyd is getting slept.

So this is the power of Polack boxers... woah.

boxing isn't war, it isn't even a fight

>"war stories" about pottery, boxing, and curling

without scrolling down - tony bellew?

Salvador Sanchez doing a Paul Walker before he fought Arguello or Pryor.

He was memeing Cotto, but I can't think of the other hobbled guy. Sergio Martinez was downright hobbled for the fight. Still, Cotto has some solid wins such as his one against Mosley, and really other than a loss to Trout all of his losses were "acceptable" as they were to superior foes, or Margarito padding his gloves. Put himself together a nice career and one of my faves. Hope he still has a fight or two left in the tank. Would love to see him get a decent fight in MSG to cap it off.

Can any Rigo fanboys explain why he gets dropped so often by nobodies?

>After Kim Duk-Koo death The bout's referee, Richard Green, committed suicide. Kim's mother also kill herself by drinking a bottle of pesticide

>Donaire
>Nobody

I'll fight you gilipollas