>me
1. Yes, I'm glad to be Japanese.
2. Generally good

Its just not even funny anymore

Not cool Japan, not cool.

I support Abe.

>supporting a guy who freed niggers

AH SO

As a Brit, could I go on holiday to Japan and not get any "waito piggu go home"?

And I love my country, hate the government.

1. Meh
2. Useless

eigo senseis please go.

1.WAKE ME UP
2.CANT WAKE UP

All men are pedos, it`s just a quastion time

When I visited Japan everyone was very polite, I didn't get any "foreigner go home" during the 3 weeks I was there

Come home Belgium

>Do you love your country?
That question makes quite a few implications.
Does this country adequately represent it's people?
Does this country hold true to the values upon which it was founded?
The answer is the same for both questions.

>How is your government?
Tale a guess.

ww2 war crims should of nuked Japan to a glass attol !

say why not Cunt .. slit eyed filth

1. yes I love my true country which is Japan but I hate jungle country of loud brown people that I was born in which is brazil

2. it is shit brazil government very bad country soon wrecked no survivors it is very bad

Sadly underrated

No, but I love my province and ancestral homeland
abysmal, something must be done tier

>1. Do you love your country?
I love my country's history. I genuinely wept when I walked the grounds of Gettysburg. I could actually feel the carnage and death and sacrifice of that sacred place. Ever since then I have gone out of my way to visit any Civil War or Revolutionary War battlesite to witness firsthand where my nation was forged through blood and iron.

But modern US culture is so expansive and disconnected I feel little attachment to much of it. I prefer to live in the US of the past, but I still respect many things about our current culture, including the religious and sexual freedoms we have here, so not everything about modern US culture is bad.
>2. How is your government?
Well we shall see what our government even looks like 4 years from now.

1. Yes.
2. They're all still alive, sadly.

1. Yes
2. Burn it to the ground and start again, I cannot think of another government more cucked than the British government, my good friend of an Asian perspiration.

1. Yes
2. We don't have one

I love what my country once was. Not what it is now.
Fucking awful.

isn't your government run by the yakuza?

1. I fucking love my country
2. My government becoming a statist shit

This, our government is full of cowards and communists

>capcha 1935

If only google, then we may still have a chance of choosing the correct path

>I like the not that degenerate part of our culture but it's too diverse for me to be patriotic
>Temer's doing fine

Nobody in Japan gives a fuck if you're white. Tons of white tourists go there all the time.

1. Yes
2. Very shit

1. No. We're boring and have never accomplished anything great since the first world war.
2. SHEER ASS

1. Yes
2. BBBBBUUUUUUUUURN IT

1. Love and hate.
2. I'm really starting to wonder whether any government can be not ass. I'm starting to see why anarchists exist. They're still dumb, but hey, at least they have a point.

1. Yes
2. Fuck le weed man

1. no. probably the world's most generic country. still better than England.
2. It's ok, by our abysmal contemporary standards. You will never make Australia home.

1. It's alright
2. Death to traitors, freedom for England

k3k

I don't really love my country or care about patriotism at all, but i've become convinced that strong national identity is crucial to a functional state so I pretend to love america when non anonymous, and interacting with other conservatives.
our government is very bad.

Never have I seen so much autism in one flag and one sentence.

1) It beats the hell out of a lot of other cuckcountries. I'd consider moving to russia but that's about it.
2) A joke and it's fun as hell to watch

What's with the suicide rate over there?

Doesn't sound like you guys are too happy with your lives.

1.No, but in some ways i think is the best country in the world
2.hell no

1) I hate it. People are morons. Economy is shit. Salaries are crap (I'm an engineer that earns 2k USD per month, and that's triple what some of my peers are making).
2) Goverment is corrupt to crazy levels and they don't even try to hide it.

Can somebody get me out of this shithole? No? oh fuck...

Mainland China
1.Meh
2.Sucks

I'm an American with potato nigger heritage. I hate my race/heritage and want to be Japanese. Japan makes much better products. I watch Japanese shows and play Japanese games much more than American ones. Japanese society is much less degenerate than my town. If I move to Japan can I marry one of the locals? Or is that as deprived to Japan as a white and a black is to me?

rofl

nice

>but I hate jungle country of loud brown people that I was born in which is brazil
Feel free to migrate back to Japan...

Oh wait, the japanese do not want you back, sucks to be you brah, im getting my EU passport this year!

Have fun living in the jungle with your monkey friends going apeshit when the country crashes for good!

Absolutely.

Complete shit.

I want to.
Not good.

1. No, you cant love something that just hates itself.
2. Treasonous.

1. Never really cared;
but looking at the current state of other
countries i want to kiss the ground.

2.Meh.

1. Yes
2. Merkel muss kek