Can anyone give me some reccs to improve my shitty music taste?

Can anyone give me some reccs to improve my shitty music taste?

Other urls found in this thread:

tastekid.com/
discogs.com/sell/list?audio=1
rateyourmusic.com/misc/random
rateyourmusic.com/recs/auto/USERNAME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just keep listening to Sup Forumscore and use rym. it takes a while to get rid of shit taste

You can only get good taste by finding music yourself

try discodeine and jacques for french touch electro

It's not shitty

Try some of this

There's no such thing as shit taste. It's only shit if you're soy to let others dictate your taste.

I try not to be influenced too much. I like what i like, i just want to explore music a little bit more.

Go my child, and tell me what you think.

Okay, if you want to check out some more experimental stuff, I'd recommend GY!BE, specifically Lift Your Skinny Fists.

holy shit you have shitttttttttty taste

what the fuck are you doing that the mothers album you put here is ruben and the jets????? listen to weasels or absolutely free please you raging homo

Ruben and the jets is a really cleverly done album. It deserves a mention

I haven't had much time to listen to other Zappa stuff

> Kendrick Lamar
Little Brother
De La Soul
dead prez
Common

> Tyler, The Creator
Del tha Funkee Homosapien
The Underachievers

> MGMT
Sparks
The Soft Boys

> The Stone Roses
Inspiral Carpets
The Mighty Lemon Drops

> The Smiths
The House of Love
Tiger Trap
The Pastels
Miracle Legion

> Queens of the Stone Age
Dirty Beaches
Kyuss
Kylesa
Electric Wizard

> Nirvana
Wipers
Hazel
Seaweed

so......this is the power........of Sup Forums browsers..........woah,,,,,,,,,,,,

Stop listening to hip hop first of all

are you afraid of music that is older than 25 years old?

Autechre - Amber
Polygon Window - Surfing on Sine Waves
Wild Nothing - Gemini
Denzel Curry - 32Zel/Planet Shrooms
Plastic Cloud - s/t
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Before Today

have some damn confidence about your music taste. don’t think that you need other people’s opinions to dictate what you listen to

can anyone give me recs im very new my favorite album is abbey road and i love the beatles. i like music they released around that time in the late 60s where they were making more contemporary rock but it was still artsy and psychedelic

bump

ITCOTCK

Some david bowie

based chart

Just listen to everything from 1969 to 1971-ish and you're good

WAYS OF DISCOVERING MUSIC
FIRST, download soulseek.com

1-tastekid.com/
1.1-Add some movie, game, tv show, book (but NOT music) and click to get music recommendations based at that, try the artist at youtube or try to find his site and try his songs. If you like download it at soulseek.

2-discogs.com/sell/list?audio=1
2.1-Discogs site list albums and artists, like a imdb for albums. They also allow you to sell used (or not) records, while selling an album you can include a sample of the audio. Go to this link, pick a genre (or not) and try the album samples listed there. Its a easy and quick method. Then download at soulseek or if you want buy it.

3-rateyourmusic.com/misc/random
3.1-This site is another imdb for music. Create an account at the site (you dont need to use it) and open the link (need an account to do that) you will get an random musical release, if you dont know the release try it at youtube and if you like download soulseek. Do this as much as you want.

4-rateyourmusic.com/recs/auto/USERNAME
4.1-Create an account and download and rate alot of albums using step 3, after some amount of albums the link 4 will give you recommendations. Download the ones you can find at soulseek and rate them, after rating them open the link at 4 and do it again as much as wanted. If link 4 dont give you recommendation, open link 3 and rate stuff you receive, until link 4 give you recommendations you can find at soulseek.
4.1.1- Try to not RATE stuff you already know, wont give the entire detail it to not create a HUGE text, but try to not do it, if you DO it, counterbalance by rating alot of albums from link 3.

5-Find some song from some artist you like at youtube. Click at some recommendation from an artist you don't know or click the least famous one. If you don't know the song try it (unless you already know the artist suck). Do this again, but now using this video you watched, and then do it again, and again....

>taste

Either you have it or you don't.
You can't download it.

Just ask few off the top of my head:
>Death From Above
>Crystal Castles
>The Strokes
>Earl Sweatshirt

Looks like you need to listen to some tindersticks

this

Blue album is getting close.

True. Letting people tell you what you like takes the fun out of music.

animal collective - feels
brand new - deja entendu, then tdagarim
kendrick lamar - tpab and gkmc
porcupine tree - fear of a blank planet/lightbulb sun
tool - lateralus
bright eyes - i'm wide awake, it's morning
kero kero bonito - bonito generation
radiohead - ok computer
fleet foxes - self titled album
my bloody valentine - loveless
and remember, taste is subjective. whatever happens, don't be afraid to like the music you like, despite what anyone on here may say.

Idunno man, don’t think there’s a way to fix this bad of a taste. Looking at this chart it seems like you can’t even formulate your own tastes and opinions. You don’t even like music do you? Just listen to more mucore sheepy

>Inspiral Carpets
Boon?

MGMT-Congratulations
Women-s/t