What did they mean by this

What did they mean by this

she was a bitter old woman therefore didnt had sex so she had to touch herself just another sexist tweet men cant even respect the dead as it seems

I think they meant when they were young they found her to be the most beautiful creature. Turns out she was smart and funny as well

They're saying she's in a far, far away place now i.e. Hell.

Give it up Steve

star wars is actually hell.

really says a lot about her career that they only mention one thing she's done

>she was a bitter old woman

By all accounts, she was never bitter. Sarcastic and cutting, yes, but joyous and loving, too.

hmmm...

Why didn't the Democrats just use the Force on the GOP?

WHAT IN THE FUCK
why the fuck would anybody disregard human life that fast to just force their political opinion down people their throat. a kind woman passed away and they're spouting stupid memes regarding some unimportant election. fuck this world. absolutely fuck everybody who walks it too.

nigga u gullible

they did, all the mediaforce bragged about how everybody votes for DartHillary, and even so they've lost

>talentless hack died from garbage lifestyle
>most important news ever

true. even here eastEu lib media sold it as BREAKING NEWS and EXCLUSIVE

kek

kek

using someone's death to push your political agenda

>people were losing their shit over this tweet

Cinnabon is just an aspie, leave them alone! At least they didnt draw it in their shit this time.

Boys will be boys, I guess.

u seen the huge influx of edgy Sup Forums faggots since yesterdays sticky? you shouldnt be surprised desu

i think i just realized this meme is somewhat referencing LOST

So uh

Did filming for Episode 8 already finish? Cause if not, it's gonna be pretty fucking weird to just have Leia vanish or are they going to use CGI necromancy like they did in Rogue One

Triggered, snowflake?

that tweet was pure meme magic. why are they trying to make us laugh

>Did filming for Episode 8 already finish
Yes. Gonna have to wait until May Le 4th probably to see anything that isn't a leak.

>that tweet was pure meme magic
How so?

Maybe they can use a body double to have Kylo kill her too.

what did they mean by this ?

That one thing was one of the biggest films in history though. Star Wars was fucking huge in a way that it's doubtful any other film will be, especially with how much choice we have now. She was a one hit wonder, but she played probably the most iconic woman in Hollywood history other than Dorothy and Scarlett O'Hara.

I would be very surprised if they didn't use CGI in episode 9.

Wasn't Carrie Fisher being mocked for years in pop culture for getting old and being fat? Wtf, why does everyone care now?

Why are they implying she left? Her dead body is still on Earth and will be for centuries to come, decomposing and being eaten by maggots.

Considering she had a political agenda I don't think Carrie actually would have given a shit.

It's the same shit with Michael Jackson, we'll make fun of celebrities who've fallen on hard times either with drugs, mental illness, legal battles, and/or just being a loon but all that shit evaporates when they die and we pretend we never said a bad word about them.

because it's all fun and games until someone is dead and then you have to show everyone on twitter and facebook how sad you are so they give you attention

the world media revolves around (You)s basically

She did so much coke even Belushi told her to quit, she was lucky.

this better not be real

You'll notice that none of the photos being shared of her, are her in her later years with wrinkles and added body weight. People miss the good looking young woman in the OP, but I don't think they miss the old woman she was before passing as much. Sad

WHY THE FUCK IS THE NFL TWEETING ABOUT CARRIE FISHER

2016 TRULY IS SHIT

>Star wars comes back
>Oh my god look at mark hamil, he trimmed down and he looks like a badass old man
>Meanwhile Carrie fisher "You can pry the donut out of my cold dead hands"

I actually remember people saying this shit in the mainstream and nobody cared about her

wouldn't be surprised if real

You must be very, very new here.

why does pol hate carrie fisher? every thread about her turns into a bunch of people complaining about liberals

she was actually a pretty talented and prolific author. why say such mean things about a stranger?

how is covering a celebrity death politically liberal? just curious