In the dark no one can see you scream

>In the dark no one can see you scream

I don't even know, man. Why would anyone ever intentionally set the brightness that low? Still better than Predators, though.

fuck you i liked predators.

A better movie than Alien Convenant

Never saw that movie. For reference, which is darker: this movie or Godzilla 2014?

Predators really fucked itself with casting Adrian Brody and Eric from 70s show, how the fuck am I supposed to take that shit seriously.

This one definitely, you can barely see fucking anything

I liked this movie for real, it made med think of the Resident Evil PS1 games where a small American city was overun by zombies and other monsters and the govenrment nuke it in the end.

Godzilla, but it has a lot of explosions to light it up half the time

This movie is just shit

AVP:R most definitely.

That movie's not out for five more months.

I give it a 6, it's ok but too dark and the national guard getting wiped out should have been made the most epic scene of the movie but was underwhelming just like everything else, even the predalien vs predator fight was ridiculous and too short, plus it ended in a fucking tie, what the fuck

I don't understand the complaints about Adrian Brody, he did great. His "gruff action star" voice is spot on.

he's a fucking faggot looking thin small-gust-would-blow-him-to-another-zipcode manlet bitch, the reason you don't understand the complaints is because you're a homo, kys

>Predators really fucked itself with casting Adrian Brody and Eric from 70s show, how the fuck am I supposed to take that shit seriously.

Predators was made by jews, for jews, the director is a fellow named ((((Nimrod)))) Antal, the last suvivors were Bignose Brody and the israeli chick who info about the Predator.

The Predalien suddenly came to Alicia's rescue and, with a grunt, gripped the Facehugger by the tail and tugged it downward. It struggled against the xenomorph's grip, but its meager strength was dwarfed by the Predalien's. With the other hand, he gently spread Alicia's thighs further apart, watching with interest as her pink pussy blossomed open. Her slit was still leaking his seed out, but the flow had subsided now to a light trickle.

With her legs spread, the Predalien took two of the eight legs of the squirming Facehugger and fit the spider-like creature into place, nestled between her milky thighs. The Facehugger's probe was still extended out, squirming and searching for a welcoming orifice to insert itself into. Its tail, which normally would have wrapped around a host's neck to cut off its air supply and restrain it for implantation, improvised by snaking itself around Alicia's thigh. With some maneuvering, the Predalien braced the Facehuggers upper four legs above Alicia's pelvis and the lower four onto her legs and inner thighs. Finally, the Predalien spread apart Alicia's pink vaginal lips, opening her pussy. With a few short jabs, the Facehugger's probe twirled about and found her, snaking toward it and slicing between the lips of her labia with deadly accurate precision.

>things that should have happened
>things that will never happen
Would have made for a nice call back to the days of old when aliens were based on rape

>AvP:R
>no rape
Dude have you seen the movie?

I did

The only thing that felt raped was the franchise's credibility

AVP:R is frustrating because a dumb monster/slasher movie set on present-day Earth could have been really fun. Not high art, but fun. They had the perfect set-up for entertaining cheese and they totally squandered it.

If you got rid of the crap lighting where everything just looks like black soup and made the characters fun, exaggerated slasher archetypes instead of slasher archetypes pretending to have depth, you'd have a watchable movie on your hands.

As is its just trash though. It has all these cool, fun ideas and doesn't effectively follow through on any of them.

Where the fuck have nazis ever said that jews are inferior?

So you want the movie to be what it already is, and this frustrates you? What?

I literally described exactly what was wrong with it in the 4th sentence of my post.

Reading is FUNdamental!

what part of the word "untermensch" you don't understand ?

better?! ugg u can fuck right off.