MESSAGE TO YOUNG WHITE MEN

I just sat here, in front of my computer browsing degenerate websites such as Sup Forums and realized that I'm not doing anything to help my race, country or people.

I'm unemployed, not very wealthy and do not see myself living in a bright future.

Then I thought of how young white men used to look at themselves back in history.

They also used to be depressed and angry with their government, and sometimes they also changed it to the better and the worse.

But this is the point I am trying to make; instead of sitting and doing nothing on our asses, watching Europe and North America burn to ashes, we must act and DO SOMETHING!

For example, Hitler did not achieve power in Germany without struggling for his power. Why did he name his book "Mein Kampf", because that is what our lives consists of - an eternal struggle.

We must always fight, educate and prosper and expand in order to develop our societies to the better.

Fight by your white brother's side and he will fight alongside your's.

Make real change instead of whining like a little fucking refugee-monkey.

Be a real man and stand up for your rights as a European! Respect the history of your people and country and fight for your race til your death.

Life and death is part of nature. Eternal struggle is what we are part of. Live it with happiness and pride - but in order to do so we must fight.

I hope I inspired some white brother out there to become the real change and get hope in your life.

Europa will once again wake up and shrug of it's jewish masters and negro population and become the greatest civilization that our Earth has seen!

HELL SEGER!

> youtube.com/watch?v=aF4cW13Ko3I

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uautyn7JQfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cuck

Quality input faggot, well done

Thanks, Sven. Stay strong brother. We will not lose.

>tfw borderline shitskin inspired by Hitler

Thanks Sven

This is why our people somehow will have a long way to harmony - ignorant goyims that fight with their brothers instead of fighting the real problems.

You're part of the dumb masses, if not, prove it.

>I'm unemployed

How that even possible? If you were shit in school join the military and make some use out of yourself. If you are fat, start working... anywhere. People not working is a huge problem and fucking degenerate.

If working isn't for you read up on how hitler got his power and do the same thing

>I'm not doing anything to help my race, country or people.
>I'm unemployed, not very wealthy and do not see myself living in a bright future.
Then your "race" and "people" clearly don't care that much about you. Why should you want to help them?

That's why I'm joining FM. Är jävligt trött på att inte jobba så varför inte bli en del av en större gemenskap där man skapar riktiga blodsband med sina bröder.

Gör du GMU?

It's my own fault - being a lazy bastard.

I'm joining the military however, looking forward to it.

have a free echo from the past swedecuck

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uautyn7JQfE

you will just be a pawn for the kikes and will have to obey to whatever cuck is your superior

Good. Serving for country and king is the least you can do as a young male.

Jag har tjänstgjort som amfibieskyttesoldat de senaste 7 månaderna.

>stay strong
>be a man
>do something
>stop whining

All empty words, not a single plan. Meanwhile you still keep being unemployed, browsing degenerate website like Sup Forums and watching rapefugees fuck your wife. Back to cvckshed sven.

för helvete

Meh. Shitposting is my calling. Also it's too late to act, just get comfy and watch the world burn.

>Caring about the future

Kek and there I thought the Sweeden cuck meme was just a meme.

itt

Väl sagt!
Jag har börjat tänka på samma sätt, den senaste tiden.
Svårt att veta hur man ska börja, dock.

Du får väl börja träna om du inte har börjat med det.

Är nyttig mat, umgås med riktiga vänner som du kan lita på och/eller skaffa nya vänner som du kan lita på.

Gå med i någon organisation om du inte har ett yrke som militär/polis där du kan riskera att bli utesluten.

Annars är det bara att skaffa fruga och få barn om några år.

Lol mental midget here

There are things you can do.

Fuck off to your Trump thread you unoriginal faggot, American Sup Forums really is shit

source?

I dont like this at all, Islam will take over, accept it, white males will die and white females will breed the next generation of muslim soliders untill they have world domination. Convert or die!

Quality of life too good, no need for real change.

Implicit undermining of national identity, too white is not ok.

Past mistakes of forefathers analytically made to show obscenity in not being "sorry" for being born.

This and many others will have to be disposed before the steps needed if a cultural revolution is to begin.

ålder?

Whenever I see a Swede, German, or Canadian in a thread, I feel like viciously insulting them. I wonder why that is?

Back to the shed faggot.

You feel jealous of their multicultural enrichment and feel an urge to lash out. Don't worry, it's normal.

buttmad swede

tfw not all swedes are effeminate, self defeating cucks

today was a good day boys

Just kill yourself. you will never accomplish anything for yourself or your people.

You deserve sharia as the sins of the father will be payed to the son.

Your sloth has doomed you.

or he's like 12

For the Germans/Swedes I feel its their blase "ahh well what can you do" attitudes towards the social justice cuckery in their countries and how they have a go at other countries in a very hypocritical way and always seem to genuinely support the most ridiculous social justice/progressive BS, this is mainly Swedes though as they've been exposed/programmed by the BS for much longer

Canadian posters are either really informative or try the bantz and just mess it all up

>high living standards and purchasing power
>low unemployment rate
>free high quality higher education
>free high quality health care system
>rich culture with festivals like the Oktoberfest
it is jealousy burger, stay buttblasted

yeah, truth hurts

Today OP was not a faggot

> self-fagging
How new are you

No no no no. Non! Niet! Nein! Don't you dare post relevant and well thought out comments.

Know your place roofucker; that place is shitposting.

So, what do we do white friend?

I can't tell who's jewing who.

>Swedish """""""""""men"""""""""""

They're all jews

ow the edge

Jaha, vad rekommenderar du att vi gör då? Gå ut på stan med en skylt och demonstrera?

Go and burn down a mosque and draw a Star of David nearby with a warning in Hebrew.
Get Jews and Muslims fighting each other in Sweden.

You need to play the game on the same level they do if you want results.
If Christianity didn't have "Turn the other cheek" in their doctrines, white people would be exponentially less cucked.

>Good. Serving for country and king is the least you can do as a young male.
Kul att man inte får det då. Har ett fel på sköldkörtel så jag är tvungen att ta 1 tablett om dagen. Det gjorde uppenbarligen så att jag inte kan ha någon position inom förvarsmakten förutom hemvärnet.

i'm very touched op nice speech