him.

Jpegmafia - Drake Era

>Jpegmafia - Drake Era
thanks

why is he allowed to use the c-word?

Terrible terrible riding the wave of coolness '''''''''rapper'''''''

Stop posting him, go listen to Dalek and Clipping

This dude is so unoriginal and whack, he's like an underground jaden

already listen to clipping. in fact i got to meet them backstage. super nice guys.

next DG album titled "Nigger" confirmed

my new rule of thumb is to ignore anyone who pitchfork gives 2 "best new tracks" in 2 weeks

>2018
>pitchfork
lmao

ITT
>Please don't insult our pet meme minstrel! I-I don't want to be black, what the fuck are you talking about?!

This would hit harder if he didn't have a history of dissing rappers for attention like Hopsin. He just likes the controversy

right?

Imagine if Kendrick or Kanye wrote that same lyric; it would be amazing.

Many posters on Sup Forums are black.

and i'm woody harrelson

In no world is that a good line. I don't understand why the album can't be called Niggas on the Moon like what's the problem? It could've been Stefan's idea for all we know. Seems like a lot of assumptions Tbh.

>Many posters on Sup Forums are black.
they're better not! if you are black, please leave my board at once!

Clipping are just as bad. Fuck them.

Woody harrelsons pretty based desu.
I'm black right now and there's nothing you can do about it

I was talking in terms of the controversy it would receive, both for Kanye/Kendrick and Death Grips. Since the former are already quite popular, people would assume that there would be a rap feud towards the latter. But that line is quite terrible anyway.

this

reminder: jpegmafia and milo are jealous of DG because they know they'll never write a better song about black struggle than black quarterback

I saw that you fucker.

why is death grips allowed to use the n-word (nigga)

:/

the intersection between the patriarchy and white privilege

what he say?

>Some nobody in a genre claiming someone else should leave it because it is now "his genre"
Oh fuck right off I don't even like DG but that's pathetic.

>genius said this song is about this so I know it must be true

This. I hate DG, but this is laughable. What a narcissist cunt.

>I'm like eh.

this. During a rant about the N word, he drops the C wor

it's one of their least cryptic songs since exmilitary came out. don;t need genius to figure that out dummy

nohody said it was the members of DG on the moon, just niggas. they're assuming McRide is talking about his crew